3.00 star(s) 45 Votes
Feb 25, 2024
I only discovered this game now, and I must admire those who have followed it from the beginning through these 10 chapters; you have a lot of patience. But I only know that I prefer to relate to Justine than to my sister-in-law.

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
As I mentioned earlier, here's the release of patch 0.10.1 for the game. Here's what this patch adds:

- First of all, it corrects an inconsistency in the hot tub event concerning the dare Jennifer had to remake. If in the two previous rounds you only chose truth, a new option has been added (thanks to gaby90 for pointing out the error).

- Then there was the possibility of the evening ending too early if you didn't drink enough, but not if you drank too much. This has been corrected and a small sequence has been added for this.

- Finally, an alternative ending with Jen has been added. You can see it if you have more Lovepoint and if you've drunk too much.

- I've also added sounds to the sex scene with Justine. This is a first attempt at testing. In the future it will probably be done differently, but I look forward to your feedback on the sound.

- Finally, I've also added the ability to hide the interface for Android users. All you have to do is slide your finger down.

- To sum up, this patch brings around 50 new images, 5 new animation videos and 4 gem sound files.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Brother's Wife [v0.10.1] [Beanie Guy Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 1054232

Overview:
Three years ago, when Cole's parents had just died, his older brother Alan, now his legal guardian, decided to send him to study at the other end of the world. Having rarely seen each other during those years, the two brothers are unfortunately not very close. Now a graduate of this prestigious school, Cole is back to the country where he will live with his brother until he chooses his new life. In the meantime, Alan has married Jennifer, a nice and pretty young woman with whom Cole will also have to live. How will this cohabitation evolve? And will Cole get closer to his brother or rather to his beautiful wife? The choice is yours!​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-24
Release Date: 2024-02-21
Developer: Beanie Guy Studio
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Gallery Mod* - Walkthrough Mod* - Walkthrough - Text Mod*

Thank you NutakuPrince for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1054275 View attachment 1054272 View attachment 1054273 View attachment 1054276 View attachment 1054274
Is there sex yet or still teasing? I

Reactions: ggspeed

Marphey

May 13, 2019
So let me get this stright. In this game that is about cucking your brother you have sex with everyone EXCEPT the brother's wife ?

Reactions: ggspeed

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The brother is such a asshole. Once lil brother finds out his inheritance has been tampered with. Wife's ass is his.

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes