3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Marphey

May 13, 2019
only the brother has sex with the wife.

there is a theory I have that the brother will be in some sort of accident where his dick falls of and then maybe the wife will look MC's way, but not before the brother has impregnate her 4-6 times, since she is dicked on the regular with MC being the 10year old that he is, just watching.

it might be possible for the mc to have a taste of her pussy but it needs certain conditions to be met, ie sun rising from the west, finding the entrance to the hollow earth and/or the holly grail with the mummified hand that held it last time.

:KEK:
What a stupid game. Guess i am not playing this ever. I was hoping for some Netori but it seems that instead of the brother the Mc is actually the cuck.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
and i don't really know if i have her love high enough ... so you'll have to tell me if it is
Love points, not submissive...well that makes total sense :rolleyes: . My play through has 10 submissive and 5 love with the night ending with Justine in bed with the MC. To me, high love points would be the least likely route for cheating, the milk toast path would be waiting for her to get divorced first.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Love points, not submissive...well that makes total sense :rolleyes: . My play through has 10 submissive and 5 love with the night ending with Justine in bed with the MC. To me, high love points would be the least likely route for cheating, the milk toast path would be waiting for her to get divorced first.
either way .. you seem to not have the Jen route either .. from what your saying .. its the same i get with Justine

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I am not going to bother with it, the whole game is a few flirty bits and that's it. I have been playing this game from when it first started it and I have supported many games, not this one, it's dead fruit, heaps more things should have been happening ages ago, it treats it's users like fools because nothing happens doesn't matter what you choose. Too many developers who can't do sex scenes etc, make fake adult games so they can use F95 to get patrons and to bleed users from all their money.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I am not going to bother with it, the whole game is a few flirty bits and that's it. I have been playing this game from when it first started it and I have supported many games, not this one, it's dead fruit, heaps more things should have been happening ages ago, it treats it's users like fools because nothing happens doesn't matter what you choose. Too many developers who can't do sex scenes etc, make fake adult games so they can use F95 to get patrons and to bleed users from all their money.
Truth has been spoken

Reactions: Darklord_1965
3.00 star(s) 45 Votes