3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'JokerMod/images/button/button_delete_idle.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 300, in script call
    call expression "before_main_menu"
  File "game/script.rpy", line 114, in script
    call screen main_menu with dissolve
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'JokerMod/images/button/button_delete_idle.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 300, in script call
    call expression "before_main_menu"
  File "game/script.rpy", line 114, in script
    call screen main_menu with dissolve
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1848, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1836, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2723, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1121, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 880, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1121, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 452, in render
    renders = [ render(i, renwidth, renheight, st, at) for i in children ]
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'JokerMod/images/button/button_delete_idle.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
My brother's wife 0.10.1
Fri May 24 08:20:13 2024
I have no issue and the buttons are in the folder
Captura de ecrã 2024-05-24 181804.png

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Mixdrop will not work for me. Once I get past the adblocker warnings and unknown folks who want be my friend, the download button just hangs. Can we find a different way?

Marphey

May 13, 2019
This game should be renamed from "MY Brothers wife" to "Voyeuer simulator: the Cuck experience".

I don't mind slow burns but even slow burns needs to have focus and direction and this game doesn't have it. The story should be focused on making your sister in law falling for you and not you suddenly having girlfriend that materialize out of nowhere and possibly will end up in your brother's bed to make you an actual cuck.

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
This game should be renamed from "MY Brothers wife" to "Voyeuer simulator: the Cuck experience".

I don't mind slow burns but even slow burns needs to have focus and direction and this game doesn't have it. The story should be focused on making your sister in law falling for you and not you suddenly having girlfriend that materialize out of nowhere and possibly will end up in your brother's bed to make you an actual cuck.
Wait, is this possible? I def didn't get this outcome.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
At this point the game is 3 years and 3 months old. As others have said, I don't mind slow burn, but I pity the dev's supporters.
I wonder if the dev will even remember how to do a sex scene when he gets to it.

This might not be obvious from the way I phrased this, but I actually like the game. The pace is just becoming ridiculous.

The first sex scene doesn't have to be a pandora's box. You can do one after the get home from the club, with both of them inebriated. You can have her backtrack. Just throw people a bone.

Last edited:

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
this shit is really not a update it basically ends where it was at you fucking the other bitch "whats her face who gives a fuck outside of jennifer":ROFLMAO::rolleyes: in bed with her i can hardly tell it was a update im guessing it was some kind of bug fix or tweak of some kind seeing how it is .01 update i shoulda just waited for a .05 or a .xx update lesson learned i guess

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
this shit is really not a update it basically ends where it was at you fucking the other bitch "whats her face who gives a fuck outside of jennifer":ROFLMAO::rolleyes: in bed with her i can hardly tell it was a update im guessing it was some kind of bug fix or tweak of some kind seeing how it is .01 update i shoulda just waited for a .05 or a .xx update lesson learned i guess
As far as I can tell, the only addition is a Jen masturbation scene when she watches the MC and Justine in the last scene. Otherwise, I can't really tell the difference.

Raven Suoh

Feb 20, 2021
The state of this game is pretty sad because it had the potential to be a favourite but the lack of content is really a shame. The writing is good but the brother getting more action than the MC makes it a game with decent dialogue but filled with fluff.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: underwatersparkle

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I get people are upset there is no sex with the sister in law but you only get cuck scenes if you make cuck choices lol :LUL:

Reactions: berbee

drbadtouch33

Jul 24, 2017
I hope the dev has a proper release coming soon. I'd hate to be a supporter and get just a tiny patch after so many months.

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes