3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Oh it's this game. I remember it as My Brother's Wife is Maid to Please

Like twin game developers separated at birth, this one writes better stories for their waifu, but the other one already fucks.
Actually, I made a similar comment to the one I made here a few months ago, but on Maid to Please.
Less than a month later he had included the first sex scene. Maid to Please had no sex scenes for so long as well.

• Love
Reactions: boobthief

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
semantic versioning is not a number. 0.10 is not the same as 0.1
↑This↑
Though it's not helped by "developers" who never bothered to learn any basic programming and have no idea how to use versioning.

Before whole number and year/month versions came to use, the most common versioning scheme was major.minor or major.minor.build
The dots don't have any extra significance beyond indicating where one number ends and another begins. It's just a conveniently available key on the numpad (in US keyboard layout, much of the rest of the world has a comma on the numpad).

Beanie Guy actually knows how to use versioning and uses it correctly.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Maid to Please had no sex scenes for so long as well.
You are joking right?) Maid to please first release was almost year later then this joke of a game and MC already went whole way with mother in law. From innocent flirting, to seducing and finally conquering and fucking her at least once and I didnt even played last update. Before sex there was a lot of actual flirting, pushing boundaries and hot scenes where MC and FMC were intimate and/or pleasured each other to some extent. Beside that there a lot of other characters with whom mc already have a lot of content with hot scenes of sucking/licking/fucking etc. And on top of that Maid to please have better renders (especially with newer updates), way better animations, actual story behind sex stuff, MC who actually behaves like a man and way less meaningless time-wasting text.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
You are joking right?) Maid to please first release was almost year later then this joke of a game and MC already went whole way with mother in law. From innocent flirting, to seducing and finally conquering and fucking her at least once and I didnt even played last update. Before sex there was a lot of actual flirting, pushing boundaries and hot scenes where MC and FMC were intimate and/or pleasured each other to some extent. Beside that there a lot of other characters with whom mc already have a lot of content with hot scenes and fucking. And on top of that Maid to please have better renders (especially with newer updates), way better animations, actual story behind sex stuff, MC who acually behaves like a man and way less meaningless time-wasting text.
This'll be my last comment on the topic as I don't wanna derail the comments.
Maid to please also had way more content before it had its first sex scene. I know I was the one who brought the age of the game up, but the content also matters. Nicke has simply had a higher output during the time it's been out. With that I'm not saying one is good and one is bad, but people have different lives, devs do as well.

I already said at the beginning that I like the game. I'd just wish it would move it along abit.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
is there anything in this update? after my save from previous update nothing new

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Spent all day skimming through this game (there's SO much boring filler in here, gawd) and got no action with "My Brother's Wife." Please don't tell me the only way to get more scenes with her is go down the shitty maledom / fuckboy route? I only got one masturbation scene with her and that was in the bathtube, but looking through the game files I can see there are more. The fact that she didn't touch herself after sneaking into your room to play with your dick is an absurdly missed opportunity.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
What a stupid game. Guess i am not playing this ever. I was hoping for some Netori but it seems that instead of the brother the Mc is actually the cuck.
if you want to play a good netori game that is actually NETORI and not dragging on and on and on with the MAIN LI till the MC balls turn turn into tiny blueberrys while the wife is still only getting dick from her husband...

play
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.. :KEK:

cuz in this game, mc is nothing more than a voyeur cuck while his brother is the REAL MC.
No netori to be found here. Just a long burnt out "build up" of nothingness.

Last edited:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
if you want to play a good netori game that is actually NETORI and not dragging on and on and on with the MAIN LI till the MC balls turn turn into tiny blueberrys while the wife is still only getting dick from her in husband...

play
.. :KEK:

cuz in this game, mc is nothing more than a voyeur cuck while his brother is the REAL MC.
No netori to be found here. Just a long burnt out "build up" of nothingness.
Best incest game, It's a freebie, there's NETORI.
I laugh a lot when the MC slaps his cousin in the face or when his aunt is jealous.

But going back to this game, my brothers wife, take your hands off your dick and read the game again.
The brother's wife is not completely dissatisfied with her husband, which is why the MC has not had sex with her yet.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyBrothersWife-0.10.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Archimondik3234
3.00 star(s) 45 Votes