3.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
apolo.gif
I get the same ending as in v10.0 , when MC and Justine is sleeping
v0.10.1

1-there was the possibility of the evening ending too early if you didn't drink enough, but not if you drank too much. This has been corrected and a small sequence has been added for this.
2-an alternative ending with Jen has been added. You can see it if you have more Lovepoint and if you've drunk too much.
3- added sounds to the sex scene with Justine. This is a first attempt at testing. In the future it will probably be done differently, but I look forward to your feedback on the sound.
- To sum up, this patch brings around 50 new images, 5 new animation videos and 4 gem sound files.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
you have sex with everyone EXCEPT the brother's wife ?
Even this is wrong) MC doesnt have sex with anyone except of one out of the blue new character who was introduced in the last update just to show at least some fucking and judging by what I saw in new update she will immediately leave scenes after finishing her only purpose in the game.

Reactions: Marphey

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Is this the update we find out the sack of shit brother spent the mc's inheritance to buy the house?

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1708078
My Brother's Wife [v0.10.1] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Walkthrough Multi Mod Showcase

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - By Blackeye.
Download Optional (See Features): -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mod update~

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
So let me get this stright. In this game that is about cucking your brother you have sex with everyone EXCEPT the brother's wife ?
only the brother has sex with the wife.

there is a theory I have that the brother will be in some sort of accident where his dick falls of and then maybe the wife will look MC's way, but not before the brother has impregnate her 4-6 times, since she is dicked on the regular with MC being the 10year old that he is, just watching.

it might be possible for the mc to have a taste of her pussy but it needs certain conditions to be met, ie sun rising from the west, finding the entrance to the hollow earth and/or the holly grail with the mummified hand that held it last time.

:KEK:

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
View attachment 1708078
My Brother's Wife [v0.10.1] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Walkthrough Multi Mod Showcase

Features:

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID By Blackeye.
Download Optional (See Features): -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'JokerMod/images/button/button_delete_idle.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 300, in script call
    call expression "before_main_menu"
  File "game/script.rpy", line 114, in script
    call screen main_menu with dissolve
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'JokerMod/images/button/button_delete_idle.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 300, in script call
    call expression "before_main_menu"
  File "game/script.rpy", line 114, in script
    call screen main_menu with dissolve
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1848, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1836, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2723, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1121, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 880, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1121, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 452, in render
    renders = [ render(i, renwidth, renheight, st, at) for i in children ]
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\jimay\Desktop\Mybrotherswife-0.10.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'JokerMod/images/button/button_delete_idle.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
My brother's wife 0.10.1
Fri May 24 08:20:13 2024

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
As I mentioned earlier, here's the release of patch 0.10.1 for the game. Here's what this patch adds:

- First of all, it corrects an inconsistency in the hot tub event concerning the dare Jennifer had to remake. If in the two previous rounds you only chose truth, a new option has been added (thanks to gaby90 for pointing out the error).

- Then there was the possibility of the evening ending too early if you didn't drink enough, but not if you drank too much. This has been corrected and a small sequence has been added for this.

- Finally, an alternative ending with Jen has been added. You can see it if you have more Lovepoint and if you've drunk too much.

- I've also added sounds to the sex scene with Justine. This is a first attempt at testing. In the future it will probably be done differently, but I look forward to your feedback on the sound.

- Finally, I've also added the ability to hide the interface for Android users. All you have to do is slide your finger down.

- To sum up, this patch brings around 50 new images, 5 new animation videos and 4 gem sound files.

MBW 0.10.1 windows download

MBW 0.10.1 mac download

MBW 0.10.1 android download
Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: Oberlix

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
This messing around all the time .. then do it, yes, it's fine, but calling it a new patch is sometimes boring, even if there are improvements, but you can do it with new themes and not just sell the old patch as new

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I downloaded this game twice thinking that something was wrong. The last version and this version end at the exact same place. Then I read in the OP that this is just corrections to the last version, if I read it correctly. It should have just said that in big letters on the OP............ONLY CORRECTIONS TO THE LAST VERSION.

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
I downloaded this game twice thinking that something was wrong. The last version and this version end at the exact same place. Then I read in the OP that this is just corrections to the last version, if I read it correctly. It should have just said that in big letters on the OP............ONLY CORRECTIONS TO THE LAST VERSION.
same here. nothing new

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 3666017

v0.10.1

1-there was the possibility of the evening ending too early if you didn't drink enough, but not if you drank too much. This has been corrected and a small sequence has been added for this.
2-an alternative ending with Jen has been added. You can see it if you have more Lovepoint and if you've drunk too much.
3- added sounds to the sex scene with Justine. This is a first attempt at testing. In the future it will probably be done differently, but I look forward to your feedback on the sound.
interesting .. i've tried several combinations of answers and still don't get an ending with Jen :unsure:

3.00 star(s) 45 Votes