• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I don't know, but a thought occurred to me..

Something happened between Gwen and the MC in the past..
And here one person Faptime mentioned that he was curious with whom the MC lost his virginity.

What if what happened between Gwen and the MC is that: MC may have lost his virginity to Gwen.

I don't know .. just my stupid guess, haha. :D
This is just my guess. I could be wrong, haha :D
As I'm feeling rather chaotic today, I want to remind you that you just implied
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Then. my game is not for you, mate. Sorry. At the end of the day, I won't be able to please everyone in here.
Well, despite all my criticism (I hope you took it as constructive), I am enjoying the game.

I don't think I will ever like Emma, even as a friend, unless she changes radically. But, I might get to empathize with Anie if she's as sweet as Emma said (but Emma's talk hasn't really helped at all). To the point of seeing her as a girlfriend, that will depend a lot on how the story progresses and how she apologizes to the MC. Forgetting may be difficult, but I think forgiving is a good thing. But I prefer forgiveness to be earned.

On the other hand, I think that it can be hard for the MC doesn't help (I'm not really sure, but in one way or another), his personality is nice and he doesn't seem like the kind to abandon those in trouble. In any case, agreeing to marry Aine without further ado seems a bit excessive to me, I would prefer that she earn it.

Reactions: Qmil679

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Haha, I was just writing a post about this, and now I saw that you thought it too. :LOL:
Great minds!

Imagine her surprise when she goes to give "Piggy" a pity fuck to make up for the torment she didn't stop and he pulls out that hog.

Now, she's forever comparing her lover's to that fat dude from highschool and they all come up short (bu-dum, tssh).

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Simple but pretty good theories. But... Nah-uh... :KEK:

lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
With all those theories soon enough NiiChan will need to do another game. :KEK:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So, Gwen is MC's first?
I'm not sure, but I suspect it is. But I'm not sure if it was a good experience for the MC because of how he talks about it.

In any case, we will know for sure what happen with Gwen in future updates.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
If you don't like things here, then play LCC. If you don't like LCC too, then my games are not for you. Simple.
Well said!!

Though from what I saw over at LCC and read here in this thread I may like the MC. Will see within the next 2 updates. Mostly because I can then judge better if I continue to follow this game or not. As we, hopefully, get more story and background.

As for all others... I know that you all like to theorize and such, but why these little threats of "if XY" "when XY" etc... NiiChan seems to have plans for his story and if something in there is not to your liking I would suggest to move on when it happens. After all he can tell his story how he wants it to be, we don't have to like it. It is, as he said himself, he cant please everyone. And I sure hope that he is not going to change his story just do avoid people not liking his game.

Reactions: NiiChan

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
As I'm feeling rather chaotic today, I want to remind you that you just implied
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember correctly then Gwen didn't bullied MC that much with Aine and Emma. It didn't have to be rape.
We don't know yet what happened between them. And the fact that MC lost his virginity with her is just my guess and of course I may be wrong. ;)

TungTr

Mar 3, 2018
This game to me is similar to the anime "Masamune-kun's Revenge":
MC who was rejected and bullied by main girl( she have unemotional servant, they both like Aine and Emma in this game) and then Mc plan to build up himself to get his revenge on her.
Well for me the game is very good (y), and the crossover is very interesting :LOL:
Thank you for the game.

Skydkie

Dec 6, 2019
The settings remind me a lot of a certain manga if you know what I mean :p

Other than that, it seems promising enough for a first a release. Art wise, the house felt a little empty maybe cold ? I liked the characters though, specially Sky very cute and Ayne as well, quite the elegant one.

My main problem seems to be with the main character though, I understand the fact that well, he grew up and managed to let the past behind him and gave up on the idea of getting revenge. I'm clear on that. What irks me though, is why does he seem so eager to help them ? I mean, as he said himself, he seems to have his own struggles so, even if he doesn't necessarily feel complete hatred toward the girls,they shouldn't be on his "people I wish to help eather" list eather.

Well, I understand that it is just the beginning of course, but you have a lot of potential to use thanks to the past the characters share, and the attitude of the MC feel like we skipped through a lot before reaching the point where he may ponder on whether he should help those girls or not.

Anyway, godspeed with it ! :)

Reactions: NiiChan

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Great start, I really like the "former bully/crush" theme, looking forward to how that route turns out.
The humor actually hits home a fair bit too, which isn't something I normally say.

Is there gonna be a route for all 4 girls? Cause I'm digging the design on Gwen right now

BSNAME69

Jan 1, 2018
I enjoyed the game up to now with the exception that if Emma would refuse to stop calling me by that derogatory name I'd tell her she can stop or kick rocks. After all I could easily contact my "landlady" explain that these tenants are the three bitches that made my life hell and since she certainly loves me as her oldest "tenant" I could kick them out. He has learned to handle assholes as demonstrated at his job so I don't get his lack of backbone here. Also I like the twist with how his relationship with Sky is not one of pursuit but resistance to temptation of "fruit" already tasted

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes