• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I know it's not in the subject of the game what I apologize for, but I will ask.

Anyone know a game like this? that the MC was bullied in the past and now he wants revenge or something? Thanks! ;)

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
well when i saw some tips how it will continue i mostly think that :

u will be pushed to forgive them cause bullying u was only long term plan to change u from fatty to her husband :)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
well when i saw some tips how it will continue i mostly think that :

u will be pushed to forgive them cause bullying u was only long term plan to change u from fatty to her husband :)
This ain't LCC. :KEK:

Iepie122

Jul 7, 2018
for now this just looks like a masamune-kun no revenge but with sex game. I guess there are some differences but most of the MC and bullies have backstories a lot like the anime and manga. So I do hope it doesn't just become a spin-off type game for it.

Reactions: DoGGo130

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is a VN that has pretty much what you want, Reunion isn't especifically bullying but is kinda the same thing, if didn't check this out yet, i highly recommend to check. One of my favorites one out here, development and storytelling are amazing are pretty well done in this one. I'm pretty sure you will like it.
I know this game. This game is great. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: lassoluh

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I enjoyed the game up to now with the exception that if Emma would refuse to stop calling me by that derogatory name I'd tell her she can stop or kick rocks. After all I could easily contact my "landlady" explain that these tenants are the three bitches that made my life hell and since she certainly loves me as her oldest "tenant" I could kick them out. He has learned to handle assholes as demonstrated at his job so I don't get his lack of backbone here. Also I like the twist with how his relationship with Sky is not one of pursuit but resistance to temptation of "fruit" already tasted
Personally, Emma's refusing to stop calling MC P ***** is one of the things that kills any empathy I might have for her or her situation. Actually, she seems to be a sociopath, which is not really a good point to improve the relationship between her and the MC (and less after the talk, she was one of his bullies, and I haven't seen any regret of her actions).

I like how the MC's doubts and reluctance to start a relationship with his sister or roommate are shown (although in this second case the doubts sound a bit strange)

Emma is certainly not a highly socially gifted character, and she doesn't seem at all sorry for what she did (which doesn't say anything good about her). But if Anie is as sweet as her friend claims, we should see some more empathy (and shame and regret) from her when she finds out who the MC is. I don't know what to think about Gwen either, we'll see how the game progresses to reach a conclusion.

In any case, I am not against the MC helping the girls (even before they properly apologize), but I prefer if they earn the MC's forgiveness (and his help) with their actions. The love option may be difficult, but I am not completely closed off it.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Personally, Emma's refusing to stop calling MC P ***** is one of the things that kills any empathy I might have for her or her situation. Actually, she seems to be a sociopath, which is not really a good point to improve the relationship between her and the MC (and less after the talk, she was one of his bullies, and I haven't seen any regret of her actions).

I like how the MC's doubts and reluctance to start a relationship with his sister or roommate are shown (although in this second case the doubts sound a bit strange)

Emma is certainly not a highly socially gifted character, and she doesn't seem at all sorry for what she did (which doesn't say anything good about her). But if Anie is as sweet as her friend claims, we should see some more empathy (and shame and regret) from her when she finds out who the MC is. I don't know what to think about Gwen either, we'll see how the game progresses to reach a conclusion.

In any case, I am not against the MC helping the girls (even before they properly apologize), but I prefer if they earn the MC's forgiveness (and his help) with their actions. The love option may be difficult, but I am not completely closed off it.
I agreed with you, emma keep calling him P**** killed a lot the empathy she was trying to create and i wish mc reacted a bit more on that aspect.

But from emma i don't think atlest for now you will see much feelings or anything of that kind, she is portrait as robotic after all, she only cares for aine and nothing more, even gwen losing her company didn't shake emma in any way.

Related to Aine i expect the same and want to see how her character will be developed, because nothing excuses her bullying let's see how se grows, how she is right now and react when know who the mc is .

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
So it's like Masamune-kun no Revenge 18+ version? I love it, I was waiting for this game without even knowing that I was. Hope this "version" will have that f****** harem ending :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: NiiChan

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
How the fuck is this on 13 pages already!? This came out today?? Anyway, interesting plot, I guess?

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I'm not one to complain about fap material but the plot is alarming similar to Masamune-kun no Revenge. A bully, the MC who was in love with the bully but got gullied instead, got buffed and started hating the bully and plans revenge, a robot-like servant of the bully, and a hot fashionable side character who is neutral.

Aside from the inferred incest, the plot is nearly identical. Well... Masamune did also have a cute little sister.

Most people here might not have even heard of the manga/anime (the animation sux) since its neither hentai or ecchi.

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
So it's like Masamune-kun no Revenge 18+ version? I love it, I was waiting for this game without even knowing that I was. Hope this "version" will have that f****** harem ending :ROFLMAO:
Woah, literally same idea lol.

I'm with you there bro. I still can' t believe there isn't even a hint of a 18+ doujin for it.

This here is the next best thing.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Hope there's an option in the future to just ruin the life of those three girls. Just because her being a bitch was a cover for her "true emotions" doesn't change anything in my mind. Ruin my high school experience just so you can hide your "feelings", go fuck yourself bitch. I want to ruin her.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I like the basic idea for the story, and I know it's just the first release but here is some feedback from me.

The first thing not only applies to this game but all new games don't make so short first versions.

My second point was already heavily discussed on the previous pages but I will also give my thoughts about it, Sky's virginity. Can I accept her "white lie" about it, yes but there are better ways for that scene to be written and avoid the whole discussion about it. This is what I would do, cut the line after "do it slowly" or change it to something like "do it slowly because you are so big" because at this point Sky not being a virgin is only in the MC's head and change the line where the MC thinks that she is almost as tight as a virgin to him realizing that she is a virgin.
You also could have gone the route the Dev of A Clever Name did with his MC and the sister character.

The door scene with the 3 girls felt a bit dragged because of all his thoughts about them. Would have been better to put the part where he thinks about his plan and its abandoning of it at the start of the game before the screen with the name of the game.

Last but not least my biggest problem with the story the whole Emma scene, fuck I don't even know where to begin maybe that the MC is too nice. Maybe the scene wouldn't be so bad unliked if it was longer which proves my first point about short updates.
Personally, I would rewrite the complete scene with a more resentful version of the MC and threaten her to throw them out.

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I like the basic idea for the story, and I know it's just the first release but here is some feedback from me.

The first thing not only applies to this game but all new games don't make so short first versions.

My second point was already heavily discussed on the previous pages but I will also give my thoughts about it, Sky's virginity. Can I accept her "white lie" about it, yes but there are better ways for that scene to be written and avoid the whole discussion about it. This is what I would do, cut the line after "do it slowly" or change it to something like "do it slowly because you are so big" because at this point Sky not being a virgin is only in the MC's head and change the line where the MC thinks that she is almost as tight as a virgin to him realizing that she is a virgin.
You also could have gone the route the Dev of A Clever Name did with his MC and the sister character.

The door scene with the 3 girls felt a bit dragged because of all his thoughts about them. Would have been better to put the part where he thinks about his plan and its abandoning of it at the start of the game before the screen with the name of the game.

Last but not least my biggest problem with the story the whole Emma scene, fuck I don't even know where to begin maybe that the MC is too nice. Maybe the scene wouldn't be so bad unliked if it was longer which proves my first point about short updates.
Personally, I would rewrite the complete scene with a more resentful version of the MC and threaten her to throw them out.
Consider it a demo. I don't think the dev already has the complete story in mind. Hopefully he does make some changes in the future.

I mostly agree with those points except for a few things.

1. Sky's virginity is a toss-up. Your complaint there is more of personal taste. Regarding "do it slowly", She did say that it's been a while since her last, which is an ok excuse. Yes, you could have skipped the discussion about each other's virginity altogether as it does seem forced for the sake of exposition, and it would have been more natural, but the dialogue was fine as it was. Remember, at the end of the scene Sky mentions that had she hinted she was not a virgin the MC would not have done it.

2. Yes, I agree, this bit of exposition should not have been bombed on the player on this intro sequence for the 3 girls. But it would be bad writing if this was just a given at the very beginning (prologue) as this makes the entire sequence from waking up to going to work completely unnecessary to the plot. What would be better is if this information was shown, instead of told. Like present how the MC struggles to make a decision on whether to pursue or not. It would also be better if the MC did not assume everything at the start (like how he assumed Gwen and Aine worked at good companies). His last contact with them was in HS, unless he stalked them, he should not have been privy to their after college work. It would be a good plot point to make the MC learn of this and how they lost their job midway instead of at the beginning.

3. The threatening part. The MC doesn't have authority to kick them out. After all he is just a tenant(by default). It WOULD be better had this reveal be around the middle of the story with more things going on. Aine actually opening up on the 1st day and the reveal the next scene after feels too rushed and unearned.

I would suggest to put more meat in between the intro and the reveal. It would have much more of impact if the MC had been helping Aine out of the goodness of his heart or plotting his revenge (if you want light and dark routes) before Emma reveals that she knows who he is and the MC would be conflicted about his feelings.

Then again, since this is a first release, I guess you can consider this more of a proof of concept unless the dev really wants to stick with the current story (which is often the case for part releases).

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Very nice game, interesting story so far. I really like the wat the dev draws the female renders. Can't wait for more updates.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I believed that Masamune was a Japanese blacksmith very famous for his katanas (and the sword of Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII)

jake141199

Mar 8, 2020
Can i just say, LOVE the music at the start. What's it called? i was bopping to it. reluctant to actually start just vibing to this tune

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes