• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
It the inital plot of Manga whos name i cant remember. but the nickname the character has given by the bully shoiuld be in the titlle of the manga
NVM.... this is it
Masamune-kun's Revenge
I new it was from an anime, but forgot the name of it thank you. :D

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i finally played the VN...honestly people are a bit harsh on judging...i mean the only truly annoying(and disturbing) so far is Emma...and even then my guts is telling me that she received the order of calling MC with that nickname from Aina and by forgetting about him, she forgot "to call back the order"

Things needed to be explained in the next release:

- Why MC and not someone else? i mean it's stated at least twice that Aina had a lot of people confessing to her, what's make MC special? And Emma chose him because of his confession, meaning that she still remember that event and decided at some point that it was important to remember that MC confessed to Aina. Or she remembers all the confessions and searched for someone who has a decently big house with rooms? What are the parameters for her decision to exploit MC by manipulating the Landlady/Mother, seriously it's more important than the whole "brushing off the bullying like it was nothing".

- In case the girls discover with who are they living (MC and his family), this link may be useful: after all from MC's point of view, the three girls are the reason why he suffered in high school, to a degree they were the villains during his "high-school arc", even tho they lost the jobs, or their houses or the family's company, they are still averagely fine, they didn't reach rock bottom or what in that link is called "the breaking point", their life become slightly worse not because of MC's actions, but simply...fate?destiny? God(= the dev) decided so, which feels off...

- MC insulting Emma everything she calls him Piggy, this is important, she is asking him to help someone who bullied him for years, i think she should get called out for it, she cares about Aina, but she is willing to exploit someone for her own interests. She is throwing her(and Aina's) problems at MC, for no reasons (SO FAR) other than "i decided so", so she either works her ass off trying to deserve his help, or it would be unrealistic.

and i think i'm done...let's remember that i'm trying to give a constructive feedback. ^_^
You have explained what I think with much less enthusiasm and more cool head. Said like that it sounds much more pragmatic.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
I saw what you did there, i wish "THAT"(not going to spoil) anime will get 2nd season.

Love the Anime reference...

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So I just finished this. I'm really hoping the next update begins with the MC asserting him set, telling Emma that if she wants him to even listen to one more word that she needs to start treating him with a life more respect and STOP FUCKING CALLING HIM Piggy.

I get it that based on the anime/manga this is how the MC and Emma's relationship is supposed to go, but it really, really makes the MC seem weak, as well as invalidate all the work he's done to improve himself, at least in my eyes.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So I just finished this. I'm really hoping the next update begins with the MC asserting him set, telling Emma that if she wants him to even listen to one more word that she needs to start treating him with a life more respect and STOP FUCKING CALLING HIM Piggy.

I get it that based on the anime/manga this is how the MC and Emma's relationship is supposed to go, but it really, really makes the MC seem weak, as well as invalidate all the work he's done to improve himself, at least in my eyes.
Either she stops, or he starts to insult back or stop listening at all...

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I already read this manga so I know the ending, should I still play it? :unsure:
Despite my earlier complaints, I think this does have some potential. While it's based on the anime/manga, I don't think it's going to play out the same way. So the setup is similar, but it looks like the dev has his own story to tell.

There's a lot of bitching in this thread (I'm guilty of that too), but the best thing you could do would probably be to play it yourself and form your own opinion.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Either she stops, or he starts to insult back or stop listening at all...
I think the same, the MC improved himself with a lot of effort, largely to end this type of harassment. Personally, it would be disappointing if he didn't end this sharply. Like I say, if she wants help she has to earn it, and the threat of bulling only makes Emma's position worse (at my eyes at least). At this point, helping Emma is off screen (for me); In my personal opinion, she needs to change a lot to deserve it. After the conversation with Emma I'm unable to tell her that I am going to help her, at least without making the conditions clear, among which they would not be the least those that Emma should meet (possibly looking for a demeaning nickname for Emma that she doesn't like would be one of the first, along with forbidding her to call the MC any nickname that the MC doesn't agree with. But surely there would be more).

But, we will see in future updates how the MC reacts. It sure will be interesting to see where this story goes.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
where is the threat of bullying ppl keep bringing up? Emma only said she was going to "bug" him until he says yes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats all she said, didn't necessarily mean she was going to bully him, y'all odd

• Angry
Reactions: \EGOIST

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
where is the threat of bullying ppl keep bringing up? Emma only said she was going to "bug" him until he says yes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thats all she said, didn't necessarily mean she was going to bully him, y'all odd
she probably will be going to him every five minutes and asking him "will u marry her?" "and now" :)

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
are you one of those hypersensitive ppl that take everything as a personal attack?
this is NOT a definitive threat of "bullying"
jimini christ
hou did u explained it than? what are u expecting another than?

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
well it was more or less joke, and it is still psychological bullying
that sounds like you don't have any younger siblings, i have one, and it was like that constantly when they were around the age of 8-12 whenever i said no to something they wanted, if you think this is bullying you're weak

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes