• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
are you one of those hypersensitive ppl that take everything as a personal attack?
this is NOT a definitive threat of "bullying"
jimini christ

something along those lines is what i am thinking
It's all about the MC. Unless they were putting out lit cigarettes on him and shoving a bottle of vodka up his ass while they were having gangbang creampie sessions with their boyfriends, I don't see why he wouldn't agree. Unless he's a typical hero of a typical shitty harem - a pathetic cuck.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
that sounds like you don't have any younger siblings, i have one, and it was like that constantly when they were around the age of 8-12 whenever i said no to something they wanted, if you think this is bullying you're weak
i have 3 sisters and one brother yep we fought and they were anoying to, but it is irelevant...

idk but imagine that unknown person, lets tell door to door salesman will be ringing your bell all day and night, if u dont want buy wacuum cleaner and u will be like sub MC and telling him please can u stop....

it is just anoing personality of this MC...

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
i have 3 sisters and one brother yep we fought and they were anoying to, but it is irelevant...

idk but imagine that unknown person, lets tell door to door salesman will be ringing your bell all day and night, if u dont want buy wacuum cleaner and u will be like sub MC and telling him please can u stop....

it is just anoing personality of this MC...
why do you keep changing the topic of discussion? first its "x is bullying" now it's "mc is annoying" you don't even know what happens next because that is when it ends, also, why should he have to marry her? it's his life too, and marrying someone just because they don't want to be in an arranged marriage is just mindfuck levels of weird, are you projecting too hard on the mc? Also the mc said he "WAS IN LOVE" with her, WAS, so it's in the past, don't mean he should still have to like her, your thinking about this is too simple, do you also jump on every occasion some woman shows slight interest in you or needs your help with something because you want pussy? if yes you should re-evaluate your life.
He HAS to do nothing, if niichan writes it as it being your choice then it's your choice, if niichan decides to have him decline for now it's his choice as dev, this is a story, not a choose your own adventure game, although you have to some extend some choices you can make it's only as varied as niichan makes it, if you don't like the story, you don't have to play this visual novel, niichan said the same thing

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
why do you keep changing the topic of discussion? first its "x is bullying" now it's "mc is annoying" you don't even know what happens next because that is when it ends, also, why should he have to marry her? it's his life too, and marrying someone just because they don't want to be in an arranged marriage is just mindfuck levels of weird, are you projecting too hard on the mc? Also the mc said he "WAS IN LOVE" with her, WAS, so it's in the past, don't mean he should still have to like her, your thinking about this is too simple, do you also jump on every occasion some woman shows slight interest in you or needs your help with something because you want pussy? if yes you should re-evaluate your life.
He HAS to do nothing, if niichan writes it as it being your choice then it's your choice, if niichan decides to have him decline for now it's his choice as dev, this is a story, not a choose your own adventure game, although you have to some extend some choices you can make it's only as varied as niichan makes it, if you don't like the story, you don't have to play this visual novel, niichan said the same thing
idk if u played same game like me, she stalked MC, persuaded landlady to rent them house, and practicaly tell MC that she will dont let him be till he dont do what she want...

yep i came here for revenge but after all i saw only sub MC who will be probably bullyed, so now i am waiting what will happend in next update (support or not)

i newer told nichan what he must write...

from my perspective it is looking how i writed before for now.

so cool down and relax :D

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Calm down guys. You'll definitely get your answers. The next update will be your deciding factor whether you should stay in this game or not. After all, this is not a game that everyone will like. That's for sure.

Also let me clear something up for those who wanted to punish the girls or something in that kind of way.
None.
Only paths available later on with the three bullies are either Girlfriend or Sex Partner route. That's it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
are you one of those hypersensitive ppl that take everything as a personal attack?
this is NOT a definitive threat of "bullying"
jimini christ

something along those lines is what i am thinking

Sorry I'm not angry or anything like that.

I was actually composing my answer when I had to run some errands and must have accidentally posted it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
where is the threat of bullying ppl keep bringing up? Emma only said she was going to "bug" him until he says yes
thats all she said, didn't necessarily mean she was going to bully him, y'all odd
Well, after my first mistake, I'm going to return to my answer.

As I say, I see this as a threater (after rereading it, a low one, like when a child threatens to cry if you don't give him something). Posibly you are rigth and I wrong about the bulling. Possibly I have exaggerated a bit (or a lot) about threats. Well seen, even though they are "threats", it does not seem that it goes from being rather something minor, like threatening that he will continue to insist until the MC gives up.

But we will see the real answer the next updates.

And sorry other time for the first answer, I didn't know that I had post it.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Only paths available later on with the three bullies are either Girlfriend or Sex Partner route. That's it.
Then I would strongly suggest you tone down the level of bullying he received in high school.

As currently written it's easy to link

I had the terrible experience of being bullied by these horrible girls back when I was in high school because of my physical appearance.
and
There were several times that I thought I was going to die because of how hard it was for me with that hideous body of mine...
...until the thought of giving up entered my mind.
To mean he was bullied to the degree of seriously contemplating suicide.

I'm pretty sure that the second quote is actually hyperbole about how difficult it was to shed his extra pounds but it follows so closely on the first quote it instead reinforces how much he was bullied.

She used to kick my ass and order me around.
Maybe just insulted MC and ordered him around and didn't physically kick his ass?

And maybe have him actually be over it, instead of his feeling like he needs to be careful around them to the degree he contemplated telling them a false name.

Also... referring to his confession both early on and later.

Confessing his attraction to Aine
And... yes. I admit that I used to have a crush on her too.
Of course, as a man with a lot of guts, I also confessed to her and got humiliated as well. But the worst thing was that I became her errand boy.
And Emma's referring to it...
You were part of it from the moment you confessed to Aine, Piggy.
Don't connect well in American English, I could genuinely not think of any earlier mention of a confession because what sticks from the first quote is the he told her he had a crush on her and got humiliated. The use of the word confession is just confusing in this context.

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
where is the threat of bullying ppl keep bringing up? Emma only said she was going to "bug" him until he says yes
thats all she said, didn't necessarily mean she was going to bully him, y'all odd
I think it's kind of offensive to call somebody 'Piggy' instead of his name, which is, of course, [MC].

hellkary

Dec 8, 2018
finally, i understand all those other games where the MC never show its face... WTF IS THAT MC ? hahaha xD come on, he is not even 16 xD no way hahaha and that is going to rise a harem? he can barely wipe his ass xD

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Calm down guys. You'll definitely get your answers. The next update will be your deciding factor whether you should stay in this game or not. After all, this is not a game that everyone will like. That's for sure.

Also let me clear something up for those who wanted to punish the girls or something in that kind of way.
None.
If revenge is not possible, is at least rejecting/ignoring the 3 girls an option ? like no path at all.

Reactions: HansDampf788

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
is at least rejecting/ignoring the 3 girls an option ? like no path at all.
Yep. Of course.
The problem with a no-girls path is the name of the game makes no sense. The name "My Bully is My Lover" for me is basically a confirmation that we end up with the Bullys, and the only option should be on what path. When I saw the idea for the game I thought there would be a love route where the MC can see that the girls change, what is for Emma definitely not the case, or a more maledom route.

Reactions: Valeck and laeg

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
As I said if you don't like the game or the way I make it, you don't have to play it. I won't have any problem with it.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
The problem with a no-girls path is the name of the game makes no sense. The name "My Bully is My Lover" for me is basically a confirmation that we end up with the Bullys, and the only option should be on what path. When I saw the idea for the game I thought there would be a love route where the MC can see that the girls change, what is for Emma definitely not the case, or a more maledom route.
let it be it is not game for us :)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I've looked at the plot of masamune's revenge, and the characters and general plot seem to be borderline identical, right down to the servant and pig nickname. Is it going to diverge from the anime inspiration enough to keep its own unique identity or is this going to be something closer to a retelling with minor differences?

Sorry if this has been asked.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I've looked at the plot of masamune's revenge, and the characters and general plot seem to be borderline identical, right down to the servant and pig nickname. Is it going to diverge from the anime inspiration enough to keep its own unique identity or is this going to be something closer to a retelling with minor differences?

Sorry if this has been asked.
The game have different story compared to anime/manga.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well u can end up with them if u want, for those which don't want we have the sister, maybe the mom.
If we actually could get a revenge or at least maledom path that would be different, but at least for me i have no interest in Emma for example.

I think it was mentioned several times that this vn has a resemblance to ''Masamune-kun's Revenge'' and there the only thing which doesn't happen is revenge...imo just a other 08/15 romcom anime with a delusional protagonist.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes