• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
So far, just played to the first scene where the MC opens the door to his three bullies.

Ummm... NO. This is not okay. This is horrible writing and plot direction. Aine has said all of 3 words and yet the MC thinks

At least wait until you've actually written a dialogue or three between them to give any reason for the MC to think she's a different person.

As written the MC's thoughts aren't near angry enough. IF MC was getting bullied to the point of feeling suicidal by these three there's no way that his revenge plan was to date and dump them. Not even remotely plausible. Try a "It puts lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose" level treatment.

Unless we're going to explain that the MC has had years of therapy to get over the damage there is no way that MC's going to do anything other than slam the door in their faces and call MC's landlady in near incoherent rage.

Either you need to tone down how bad MC had it in high school or you need to give some other reason for MC to even remotely be over it.
Of course, the part you're referring to is a flash-forward, not to mention the fact that you can tell a lot about a person in just a minute or two, particularly from their tone of voice, and other non-verbals and paraverbals like posture and facial expression. I think the writing in this game is good.

As to whether MC could get over his bullying, considering the things he's done to change his life, and his ability to put things into perspective, I don't know that it's unreasonable. I was bulllied a lot in school, but I ended up working in schools for my whole career, partly to help other kids who get bullied, and partly to help the bullies understand that they're disrespecting themselves when they pick on people. And don't say my being bullied was insignificant -- I was at the bottom of the social heap in my schools from Kindergarten through 8th grade. It wasn't until I was in high school that I finally had some social success. That said, one of the kids who bullied me the most had a son who needed support, and was worried I wouldn't support him well. I worked as hard with him as I would with anybody's kid. She'd been through a lot in her life, and I found I didn't need to get back at her.

Reactions: NiiChan

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Calm down guys. You'll definitely get your answers. The next update will be your deciding factor whether you should stay in this game or not. After all, this is not a game that everyone will like. That's for sure.

Also let me clear something up for those who wanted to punish the girls or something in that kind of way.
None.
Only paths available later on with the three bullies are either Girlfriend or Sex Partner route. That's it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sex partner is something that doesn't convince me in these games. I prefer as much as possible to avoid the MC having sex with girls that I'm not interested in as a girlfriend.

For me is or girlfriend or reject her, I prefer avoid the other path.

About Emma, I just played the game again, and it hasn't improved my impression of her (even if she calls the MC "Piggy" on an order from Anie or something similar, I don't like it ). Personally, I don't like this kind of characters. At now, my choice will be to reject her.

Punishing is not in my mind, I prefer that the girls earn the MC's forgiveness with actions (and better if the actions are their initiative) I would like them to show that they really regret what they did (by action or omission). Anie, as described, I can see her without problem on this path. About Emma, she doesn't seem to regret it at all, which, personally, makes it difficult for me to see her as girlfriend. We will have to wait to learn more about Gwen to get a more accurate idea, but i suspect she looks more like anie than emma.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Punishing is not in my mind, I prefer that the girls earn the MC's forgiveness with actions (and better if the actions are their initiative) I would like them to show that they really regret what they did (by action or omission). Anie, as described, I can see her without problem on this path. About Emma, she doesn't seem to regret it at all, which, personally, makes it difficult for me to see her as girlfriend. We will have to wait to learn more about Gwen to get a more accurate idea, but i suspect she looks more like anie than emma.
You didn't count that MAYBE Emma has her emotion shut off, like trained herself to suppress her feelings(or has an inner trauma that made her emotionless)...so for now we're seeing her emotionless version or "the servant mode"

just pointing out that it may be this kind of situation...or maybe i'm giving the idea to the dev?XD

in the end, let's chill, i think we're "bullying" the dev with our issues about the game, which can be pretty stressful ^^

Reactions: Lerd0 and BlasKyau

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
You didn't count that MAYBE Emma has her emotion shut off, like trained herself to suppress her feelings(or has an inner trauma that made her emotionless)...so for now we're seeing her emotionless version or "the servant mode"

just pointing out that it may be this kind of situation...or maybe i'm giving the idea to the dev?XD

in the end, let's chill, i think we're "bullying" the dev with our issues about the game, which can be pretty stressful ^^
No worries. I'm not a genius to make a game without the story outlined.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

She actually seems somewhat sociopathic, or unemotional. I don't know if by training (own or received) for a trauma, or something else. The fact is that the dialogue with Emma is one of the things that invites me to continue the game, maybe even more than if she had been kind (although I still think that Emma's way of speaking doesn't exactly help her cause). Personally, I don't dislike introducing these types of characters into games (I just have no interest in the MC developing a romantic relationship with them, which is not to say that I hate them or prefer them not to be there). I think they have their role, and in this case I think she is doing well.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Given the manga-esque nature of this, is it fair to assume that the MC is essentially an invertebrate and will have no choice but to help the people that made his life a living hell before and are now asking him for help while still insulting him?
If so, I guess this one just isn't for me.
That conversation with Emma at the end was absolutely revolting. Such blatant disregard for other people's lives and she still has the gall to ask for his help.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Given the manga-esque nature of this, is it fair to assume that the MC is essentially an invertebrate and will have no choice but to help the people that made his life a living hell before and are now asking him for help while still insulting him?
That conversation with Emma at the end was absolutely revolting. Such blatant disregard for other people's lives and she still has the gall to ask for his help.
Dude! It's literally the first release of the game, chill a little ^_^

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I didn't read this particular manga, but I did read another one with a similar plot, where the hero was also bullied by the girl he later married. However, he took full revenge on her, and did it in a very dirty way, bringing her to tears, but then they saw each other's nature, opened up and found positive qualities that allowed love to bloom.
Maybe it will be the same here. He will take revenge on them, but then he will see them weak, vulnerable and unprotected. He will see some good sides in them in which it is possible to fall in love, even with all the bullying.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Dude! It's literally the first release of the game, chill a little ^_^
It's precisely because it's the first release that I'm asking in which general direction this will go.

I didn't read this particular manga, but I did read another one with a similar plot, where the hero was also bullied by the girl he later married. However, he took full revenge on her, and did it in a very dirty way, bringing her to tears, but then they saw each other's nature, opened up and found positive qualities that allowed love to bloom.
Maybe it will be the same here. He will take revenge on them, but then he will see them weak, vulnerable and unprotected. He will see some good sides in them in which it is possible to fall in love, even with all the bullying.
Yes, a classic anime/manga development. A lot of people like it. I don't, so I wanted to make sure.
No point in keeping an eye on a game that's going in a direction you don't like.
If you can turn them down, which seems unlikely given the inspiration/source material and the title of the game, I'm curious to see how it develops.
If you can't, that's also fine. Then it's not for me, I take my hat and wish the dev best of luck with his project.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Of course, the part you're referring to is a flash-forward, not to mention the fact that you can tell a lot about a person in just a minute or two, particularly from their tone of voice, and other non-verbals and paraverbals like posture and facial expression. I think the writing in this game is good.

As to whether MC could get over his bullying, considering the things he's done to change his life, and his ability to put things into perspective, I don't know that it's unreasonable. I was bulllied a lot in school, but I ended up working in schools for my whole career, partly to help other kids who get bullied, and partly to help the bullies understand that they're disrespecting themselves when they pick on people. And don't say my being bullied was insignificant -- I was at the bottom of the social heap in my schools from Kindergarten through 8th grade. It wasn't until I was in high school that I finally had some social success. That said, one of the kids who bullied me the most had a son who needed support, and was worried I wouldn't support him well. I worked as hard with him as I would with anybody's kid. She'd been through a lot in her life, and I found I didn't need to get back at her.
Bruh You are too nice. All I remember when I was bullied, I went and broke the guy's nose and the bullying stopped.

Aug 17, 2019
A bit of topic, but what was its name?

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Daaaamn what a stressfull day for our MC :ROFLMAO:.

MC seems to be a good guy. He didn't took revenge and took the high road. I'm sure he will help the girls.
I dunno how I will react myself I want to see MC's reaction on next version it will be fun :ROFLMAO: ! Oh my god I want to see Sky face too it will be funny too :love: !
I want to see more lmao.

Thanks you the dev for this game ! Keep doing that good work budd (y) !

Last edited:
Reactions: NiiChan
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes