• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Klara's name is hard-coded in the script.
Shouldn't what MC and Sky call her depend on the relationship that was set? (unless introducing them to others, most people do not use the parent's name)

Reactions: NiiChan

AlmightySenju

Jan 7, 2021
I truly don't know what did people expect from a first release but um just how some of you do with anime "3 episode rule" do the same with this game if you don't like it by the 3rd update then it's not for you and that's OK. Also guys don't be a dick about it and try to force the dev to make it how you want it.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I truly don't know what did people expect from a first release but um just how some of you do with anime "3 episode rule" do the same with this game if you don't like it by the 3rd update then it's not for you and that's OK. Also guys don't be a dick about it and try to force the dev to make it how you want it.
They can try to convince me on my other game, but not here. If they won't be happy, then that's not my problem anymore :KEK:

Reactions: voyeurkind

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah giving your opinion about what you like or don't like about a game is fine, but trying to force the devs into changing their games is not cool. At the end of the day if you don't like a game just don't play it.

Dec 29, 2018
Holy fuck that was a strong first update... I'm gonna be watching this game from now on. The MC's mo-... I mean landlady is who I've got my eye on :sneaky:. Any idea when she'll be getting some content?

Also I keep hearing that this is based on an anime/manga??? If so... gimme gimme :ROFLMAO:. Again, great work so far!

BountyBoy

Jan 20, 2020
Holy fuck that was a strong first update... I'm gonna be watching this game from now on. The MC's mo-... I mean landlady is who I've got my eye on :sneaky:. Any idea when she'll be getting some content?

Also I keep hearing that this is based on an anime/manga??? If so... gimme gimme :ROFLMAO:. Again, great work so far!
Pretty sure it's based on Masamune Kun Revenge, giving me the strong vibe from it because of the design and the backstory of these two bullys.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Yeah giving your opinion about what you like or don't like about a game is fine, but trying to force the devs into changing their games is not cool. At the end of the day if you don't like a game just don't play it.
Who is doing this?

ParaDoxic

Oct 12, 2018
The Magical weirdo has graced this game... I'll keep my eye on this as it currently holds my 3 checkmarks.
Good Story
Attractive Characters
Confident Dev

I'll check back in a month or two to see how the game is then. Wishing you luck.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Well, it is almost the same as the plot of Masamune-kun's Revenge isn't it?
The fat guy turn into a handsome guy that the girls don't remember and the silence type "master" figure it out.
Just hope the ending of this game isn't like the shitty twist ending in manga.:cautious:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes