• Sky

• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 29, 2018
different mentalities u.u as far as i read so far u.u like you really destroy the dev for him to quit like the Braveheart's developer.
Next time don't assume things before shooting the shit. Him liking my comment is more than enough that he understands that going full nuclear because of F95's early postings doesn't help your reputation as a dev and puts you in a bad light.

No worries. Already got my ass busted enough in my other game :HideThePain:
As a fellow junior dev to another I wish you all the best in your project. Keep going at it in this manner and you will succeed. As a certain famous politician used to say "We will watch your career with great interest!"

Reactions: NiiChan

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Next time don't assume things before shooting the shit. Him liking my comment is more than enough that he understands that going full nuclear because of F95's early postings doesn't help your reputation as a dev and puts you in a bad light.
Next time, try to understand what I'm saying

Braveheart's dev had a meltdown because of leakers, and he felt like he was making a game for free (because said leaker didn't give him the time to get some patreons/money) (I already explained my opinion in his thread)

and I meant to say that this dev looks and sound(based on his posts) more mature or less "breakable" (it's a genuine compliment FYI)

Which brings us to my sentence about different mentalities u.u, and I was implying that I believe that NiiChan is mentally stronger = I believe he can handle a few bad reviews based on two releases without having a meltdown

PS: I hope I didn't insult anyone, not my intention(and I don't have reasons for insulting randomly), also like my signature says: my English isn't perfect, sorry for the inconvenience and have a good day <3

Jul 29, 2018
next time, try to understand what i'm saying

Braveheart's dev had a meltdown because of leakers, and he felt like he was making a game for free (because said leaker didn't give him the time to get some patreons/money) (i already explained my opinion in his thread)

and i meant to say that this dev looks and sound(based on his post) more mature or less "breakable" (it's a genuine compliment FYI)

Which brings us to my sentence about different mentalities u.u and i was implying that i believe that NiiChan is mentally stronger = i believe he can handle a few bad reviews based on two releases without having a meltdown

PS: I hope i didn't insult anyone, not my intention(and i don't have reasons for insulting randomly), also like my signature says: my English isn't perfect, sorry for the inconvenience and have a good day <3

At least now I understand what you mean. Fair enough. Maybe type in this manner next time and I wouldn't respond in kind thank you very much.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
At least now I understand what you mean. Fair enough. Maybe type in this manner next time and I wouldn't respond in kind thank you very much.
It took me 15 minutes and two edits(for the sake of correcting the grammar) u.u was it worth it?Only if Niichan feels appreciated and the misunderstanding is solved/cleared ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
time to cringe(?) maybe?...i'll see tonight...still curious enough tho

usually anything with bullies or redemptions in general makes me quit(bc poorly written and me having personal issues with the theme)...but i'm genuinely curious.

so i'm trying to give it a chance u.u

PS: i already saw the first release, but it's not nearly enough to have a complete opinion u.u
I mentioned that this release will make people decide to leave or stay. So I'll leave it up to you guys.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I mentioned that this release will make people decide to leave or stay. So I'll leave it up to you guys.
And this is why I said that you're mentally stronger(at least so far XD) than the other dev u.u

so far I'm staying v.v (only a bigot would judge a book from its cover) I mean Life Changing Choices is enjoyable u.u, so I'm giving a chance to this one, even if the theme tends to poke into some of my own issues with life u.u

and I'm pretty sure I linked a guide about how to write redemption arcs just to calm myself down and trying to be helpful ^^ I'm a freeloader but at least I try to give some (I hope) decent feedbacks ^^ and not taking every game for granted like I own them XD

Last edited:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
staying only for curiosity what will happend if i will be only choicing ignoring them/not supporting them atc.... :)

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Some thoughts on episode 1 part 2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall I don't mind where the story is going, even with the anime ending. The biggest issue I have is with Gwen.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
OOf... I literally just started this one earlier today (thanks to having way too many VN's in progress atm) and there's already an update. Well, at least I'm not losing a lot of progress with the required fresh start for once ;)
Since it's still very early in my playthrough I can't give really detailed comments yet, but... so far I like it. The premise is interesting to me, especially since from previous comments it seems there is a path to redemption for the bullies. To refute someone's post from earlier, yes bullies in real life can in time be redeemed: I've actually seen it happen, in fact to someone who bullied me personally back in grade school. We eventually ended up pretty good friends, until my family and I moved away and we lost touch. So I'm glad to hear that it seems to be a possibility here as well. Looking forward to seeing where this one goes. :)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Some thoughts on episode 1 part 2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall I don't mind where the story is going, even with the anime ending. The biggest issue I have is with Gwen.
You need to start at the beggining of the game to clear that error.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
FYI if the dev is reading got this error in the scene where aine greets him at home from work:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2585, in script
if ainecomfort:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2585, in <module>
if ainecomfort:
NameError: name 'ainecomfort' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2585, in script
if ainecomfort:
File "E:\Not Played\MyBullyIsMyLover-Ep.1-p2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "E:\Not Played\MyBullyIsMyLover-Ep.1-p2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\Not Played\MyBullyIsMyLover-Ep.1-p2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 2585, in <module>
if ainecomfort:
NameError: name 'ainecomfort' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My Bully is My Lover Ep.1-p2
Sun Jan 24 11:13:33 2021
Uhm... for the error you need to start over again to avoid that. since I have put a lot of codes in part one that affects the part2. I apologize for this.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes