• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Uhm... for the error you need to start over again to avoid that. since I have put a lot of codes in part one that affects the part2. I apologize for this.
NP. No need to apologize, these things are to be expected. plus I dont mind restarting the game to see the scenes again.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Anyone who makes excuses for bullying as if someone deserves it is themselves a bully, and bullies will happily do it to anyone they, quite arbitrarily, decide "deserves" it. They're people who can only feel good about themselves by making others feel bad.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Loved the update, is it what i want? No, is it good? Hell yeah, we just gotta accept that there is better people than us, by us i mean most of us here that wouldn't just leave the past in the past. I'am just relieved that you managed to nail the pace, instant marriage would be awfull. Thanks.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
Anyone who makes excuses for bullying as if someone deserves it is themselves a bully, and bullies will happily do it to anyone they, quite arbitrarily, decide "deserves" it. They're people who can only feel good about themselves by making others feel bad.
:unsure: did u understand that this game is about excusing bullyes? (three girls was buliing one piggy whole time at school and now they came back with stories how they didnt want to do this atc....)

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I understood this game is, at least on one level, about forgiveness.

For anyone unfamiliar with the concept, a short primer:

Excusing bullying is saying it's okay they did what they did. He deserved it. They were just being kids. Etc.

Forgiveness is saying, "what you did was wrong, but I am willing to let it go and give you another chance to be a good person."

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
:unsure: did u understand that this game is about excusing bullyes? (three girls was buliing one piggy whole time at school and now they came back with stories how they didnt want to do this atc....)
i think this is more going to be a redemption story, and forgiving your bullies does not necessarily mean you're excusing bullying, it means you matured and moved on

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
i think this is more going to be a redemption story, and forgiving your bullies does not necessarily mean you're excusing bullying, it means you matured and moved on
it is definitely another point of view

At least it is original story (not saw something like this on this site yet) still idk if i would like to marry someone who would making my life at school living hell :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haven't played this update but they didn't make any excuses for bullying him in the first one. Only 1 of the girls remembers who he is and she gave zero fucks about his feelings about what they did.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
it is definitely another point of view

At least it is original story (not saw something like this on this site yet) still idk if i would like to marry someone who would making my life at school living hell :)
I don't know that I would either. But I know it's possible to forgive those who wronged you, even if they hurt you a lot, and maybe also become friends. Could it turn into something more? That may be just wishful thinking. But hey, this site is full of games that are at least 95% wishful thinking. I'm interested to see how well this can pull off making it believable. But I'm not here for 100% believable. I like the characters and I like the story.

Reactions: linkinn

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
I think you're posting in the wrong games thread.

Haven't played this update but they didn't make any excuses for bullying him in the first one. Only 1 of the girls remembers who he is and she gave zero fucks about his feelings about what they did.
:rolleyes:

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
I don't know that I would either. But I know it's possible to forgive those who wronged you, even if they hurt you a lot, and maybe also become friends. Could it turn into something more? That may be just wishful thinking. But hey, this site is full of games that are at least 95% wishful thinking. I'm interested to see how well this can pull off making it believable. But I'm not here for 100% believable. I like the characters and I like the story.
well we will see, what choices we will have, but definitely dont want/need forgive them, practicaly only LIs what i am interested now is mom sister and burger girl :D

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The continuation of the Emma conversation didn't improve.

I know that you liked Aine before. She used to order you around, but you're a guy and you could have chosen to refuse her.
She made you suffer, but you didn't try to refuse and fight back. Because deep down, your feelings for her were, and still are stronger than your anger.
So, I'm sure that you won't hurt her in any way. That's another reason.
That's just such a complete load of horse crap. He could have chosen not to be bullied because he was a guy? No. And his responding that her statement having been true, even in the past, absolutely trivializes the abuse suffered by people who were bullied.

At first I was extremely confused by you. You were giving my [tenant] a hard time, so why did you show concern for him.
However, I understood you as soon as I did some research and learned about you and your family's history.
Something about Emma's family history makes MC's mother accept her child being bullied by them without even comforting her child with knowledge that there were reasons for the bullying, letting MC know Emma apologized to her, or that Emma cared for MC.

These two sentences are doing a *lot* of heaving lifting and they are not up to the job. There needs to be more.

I wasn't able to personally confront you girls when you were bullying [mc] before, since I was always away due to the nature of my work.
But instead of me confronting you, to my surprise, you contacted me and kept apologizing all the time.
You were always concerned about him despite what you were doing to him
I can *almost* buy Emma contacting MC's mother and apologizing for the way they were bulling MC *while* they were bullying MC. That kind of fits with Emma's sociopath suppression of her emotions because of her underling relationship with Aine.

But a mother not letting her son know any of this? A mother who's not putting an end to that bullying, or confronting those bullying her child, even if it meant taking time off from her job to go do it?

You're far beyond my suspension of disbelief here. You need some, even paper thin, reason why MC's mother let that bullying continue. There is nothing in this to explain why mom is in any way on board here and isn't just, at best, neutral toward Emma. Nothing in the current script gives reason for her to support Emma's crush on MC.

In comparison the Gwen reveal was almost plausible.

Jumping from walking in on Aine in the bathroom to being dressed and at work was... weird.

Work scenes good...

Sky's conversation with Aine though and having these thoughts?
I used to really hate them. But now I don't really have a problem with them and the idea of them staying here, since it was really a long time ago.
[mc] and I are too mature now to even think about getting back at them or anything.
Until this scene with Aine and Sky I didn't read any indication she knew these three were the ones he was being bullied by back in high school.

There should have been a conversation between Sky and MC scene where he identifies that these three are the bullies he talked about from High School. Where he has to reassure her that he's okay with the former bullies moving in or at least that MC is cautiously willing to see how things go. We know why MC isn't bringing up the past, but why isn't Sky? I would have expected her to at least say something like "You really hurt him in the past. He's let that go and so I'm doing the same, but if you hurt him again you're gone. No third chances." A conversation with MC would clear up why she's not doing that.

Overall, the deeper we get into this the more I lean toward the conclusion:

The MC wasn't actually bullied by these three. He was the fat kid that that became a picked on sidekick to the trio. He clung to the edges of the popular girls crew because a) he had a crush on the most popular one and b) they allowed him to hang out with/near them. The flashbacks don't even portray him as being that fat. No where near the size that the previous text lead me to envision

You don't offer comforting head pats to someone who's bullying you.

If I come at it from that perspective the MC's reactions become a lot more plausible and reasonable. I still wouldn't want to get into a romantic relationship with any of them without lots more explanation of the past and proof of growth on their parts, but at least sexual fun doesn't prompt the response "I wouldn't even touch them with a 10 foot pole" reaction after this update.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
oh wow, this sounds a bit like people who like ntr ( people who can only feel good about themselves by making others feel bad. )

Last edited:
Reactions: laeg

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
The title itself is very interesting; the term "bully" used here maybe misdirect some readers if you don't know the whole story because the term is very polemic even nowadays. Until now you didn't show what the girls did to the MC that he portrayed them so badly to the point he wants revenge on them, it's more like a misinterpretation from his side. The nickname and the orders they gave to him were the things I think it was bad, but again about the orders, what kind of orders did they give to him? I know the game is in early development, but for now, it's just a misunderstanding from the MC.

About the MC, thank god he's not just another creepy guy trying to corrupt the girls, and his chemistry with his "roommate" is very fun to read. The negative part from him, for now (episode 1 part 2), he looks like a whining boy that was rejected by a popular beautiful girl, In the scene with Gwen for example, he doesn't have any excuses to get angry with her, Emma just serves Aina because of their family tradition(or business?) that suppresses her own feelings because of that, and Aina is just a girl with family problems that rejected all the boys(not just MC) and put a bad girl mask for they don't discover her real struggle.

The graphics and the sex scenes are good. I believe this game has good potential if the relationship between MC and his "bullies" will be better explored and clarified. So, I can't say so much because the game still at the beginning of its development. Good luck NiiChan.

Reactions: offset8

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
well for anyone that dosnt know the walkthrough mod whether its updated or not conflicts with the games new update so if you use it part 2 wont unlock currently.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes