• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
there needs to be an alternate where you dont have to help ain
which kills like what? 33% of the main/first premise of the game, which is having a relationship with the MC's bullies(although calling them bullies is a strong word based on the spoilers...i'm still doing part 1 all over again and i don't know the complete truth yet)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Another great update to this game. Like LCC, this is a light and fluffy game, despite the darkness of the characters' backgrounds.

Some very vocal people on the thread are saying stuff like "I'd never help these girls because they bullied me", and that's a valid response! I was bullied, too. For some of them, I don't think I'd slow my car if I saw them crossing the street.

But it's not what is going to happen in this game. MC will help the bullies. Aine will have a tragic story that redeems her (we've already seen that she was physically abused by her mother). Emma has already been outed as being in love with MC from their highschool days, and (as predicted) Gwen was the one to ride Piggy's hog for the first time and she's obviously still not over it.

And Skye's internal monologue about both her and MC being mature enough to put it behind them is as fourth wall breaking as it gets without her looking right at the camera and making the Jim face. Though I love her addendum that if the girls try something, Skye'll burn them to the ground.

Gimme me more, NiiChan!

Reactions: laeg and ukaking

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Aine will have a tragic story that redeems her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's not a redemption(and it doesn't redeem her), that's a reason(and not even one that excuses her)...and if you read enough books, you should know that people can have tragic backstories and still not be douchebags...from the top of my head I can call out: Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom, Seraphine and Claire(from a Korean comic, I like to read), Joey Wheeler (who has abusive alcoholic father that beaten him on a daily basis).

A redemption is when you're a bad guy then after some particular event(like having a taste of your own medicine or something mindblowing) you understand your mistakes, you genuinely feel sorry, you apologize to your victims and try your very best to be a nice person no matter how miserable your life will ever be even if said victims will never forgive you, because now you know and understand the horrible things you did, and you refuse to do them ever again.

For more information about redemption arcs:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
That's not a redemption(and it doesn't redeem her), that's a reason(and not even one that excuses her)...and if you read enough books, you should know that people can have tragic backstories and still not be douchebags...from the top of my head I can call out: Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom, Seraphine and Claire(from a Korean comic, I like to read), Joey Wheeler (who has abusive alcoholic father that beaten him on a daily basis).

A redemption is when you're a bad guy then after some particular event(like having a taste of your own medicine or something mindblowing) you understand your mistakes, you genuinely feel sorry, you apologize to your victims and try your very best to be a nice person no matter how miserable your life will ever be even if said victims will never forgive you, because now you know and understand the horrible things you did, and you refuse to do them ever again.

Precisely. Aine being abused by her mom isn't the thing that will redeem her here. There's more coming.

Things to look forward next update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I saw someone asked if Klara is an LI, yes she is. She'll come later in the game.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018

I think you'll find that the coming story will have all of this. She's already a better person and she's "suffered" for it by giving up the security of her family. We've been told she was terrible as a facade, one she dropped when she was able to get some freedom from her family. Once she knows that MC is the person she tormented, I'm 100% positive she'll apologize.

It's all there...we just have to wait for the story to reveal it.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think you'll find that the coming story will have all of this. She's already a better person, and she's "suffered" for it by giving up the security of her family. We've been told she was terrible as a facade, one she dropped when she was able to get some freedom from her family. Once she knows that MC is the person she tormented, I'm 100% positive she'll apologize.

It's all there...we just have to wait for the story to reveal it.
you used a poor choice of word...i can't predict what will happen next, we can guess, and NiiChan can tell us...but maybe i'm not there yet...but i don't think she needed to act like a jerk...unless she was monitored by enemies...but that sounds cheap...and would feel like forcing MC into forgiveness bc "she had no choice, she was monitored 24/7 by evil people" but they're(So far Emma, i'm going VERY SLOW in part 2) also not giving choice to MC

so yeah...be more nitpicky with words next time u.u

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Just started the new update and I have feelings...

Oh, turns out just one, I FUCKING LOVE IT!
Just the conversation between Klara and Emma humanizes Emma so much!
Gods damned Kuuderes!

Great job! Now back to the update!

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
Is there going to be any FEMDOM with the ex-bullies?
Because that is not my kink and if it included any kind of thing like that with his ex bullies on top of it, i would just drop it instantly.

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Ha! This story is so typical Japanese it's hilarious. So far so good though, you're setting up a really good story arc here with multiple paths that I can tell. I'll definitely keep my eye out for more of this one.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Ultimate Comment on this new release:
I pretty much agree with what Cirdon already wrote at the top of the page

PLUS

By reading/watching Emma's and Gwen's point of view...it feels like the bullying was mostly verbal(for Emma by using that awful nickname "Piggy", while for Gwen is basically being forced into babysit her or be her butler) still didn't see what Aina did to him (if there is more than just humiliating MC for his love confession and then "keeping him" around like a pet or a personal servant for now is unknown)

Also let's remind that nothing excuses someone's awful actions. I mean Emma can tell that Aina was nice all along, still didn't excuse her from treating people like they are trash...nor does her short flashback about crying in her sleep. Harry Potter, sad and tragic backstory full of family abuse...still a hero for 7 books and 8 movies, with his issues, but still nice enough to not beat the living hell out of Ron or Hermione(also because he never really had a reason to XD)

On a personal experience, I had a teacher that tried to force me to befriend a person who was awful to me, but the teacher kept saying "They're nice, soon enough you too will like them like everyone else does" ... I never saw the day when that person was nice to me...what I mean with this? People can tell to other people what a great person is their friend, it doesn't mean it's true for everyone, to someone else, that guy may be the greatest jerk alive on earth because they're a jerk to that someone

Ultimately, with these new flashbacks MC looks a bit overdramatic, not sure if it's something you planned, or just maybe lack of understanding, or anything else...but in the first release you made the girls look like three beautiful demons who ruined someone's life...and now it feels like MC antagonize them just for drama...or because his emotions are a mess...or for some other reason...so we'll see what Aina did for becoming MC's worst nightmare...aside a public humiliation(if there is nothing but that confession, I advise you to really focus on how about the whole school maybe mocked him for months just for even thinking to confess his feelings...maybe MC held her responsible for the treatment he got from his peers AFTER the confession...)

Okay I basically ranted... I'm sorry, if something is unclear, feel free to send me a private message NiiChan

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes