Results are only viewable after voting.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Ultimate Comment on this new release:
I pretty much agree with what Cirdon already wrote at the top of the page

PLUS

By reading/watching Emma's and Gwen's point of view...it feels like the bullying was mostly verbal(for Emma by using that awful nickname "Piggy", while for Gwen is basically being forced into babysit her or be her butler) still didn't see what Aina did to him (if there is more than just humiliating MC for his love confession and then "keeping him" around like a pet or a personal servant for now is unknown)

Also let's remind that nothing excuses someone's awful actions. I mean Emma can tell that Aina was nice all along, still didn't excuse her from treating people like they are trash...nor does her short flashback about crying in her sleep. Harry Potter, sad and tragic backstory full of family abuse...still a hero for 7 books and 8 movies, with his issues, but still nice enough to not beat the living hell out of Ron or Hermione(also because he never really had a reason to XD)

On a personal experience, I had a teacher that tried to force me to befriend a person who was awful to me, but the teacher kept saying "They're nice, soon enough you too will like them like everyone else does" ... I never saw the day when that person was nice to me...what I mean with this? People can tell to other people what a great person is their friend, it doesn't mean it's true for everyone, to someone else, that guy may be the greatest jerk alive on earth because they're a jerk to that someone

Ultimately, with these new flashbacks MC looks a bit overdramatic, not sure if it's something you planned, or just maybe lack of understanding, or anything else...but in the first release you made the girl look three beautiful demons who ruined someone's life...and now it feels like MC antagonize them just for drama...or because his emotions are a mess...for some reason...so we'll see what Aina did for becoming MC's worst nightmare...aside a public humiliation(if there is nothing but that confession, I advise you to really focus on how about the whole school maybe mocked him for months just for even thinking to confess his feelings...maybe MC held her responsible for the treatment he got from his peers AFTER the confession...)

Okay I basically ranted... I'm sorry, if something is unclear, feel free to send me a private message NiiChan
All good!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
cool still does change my opnion which is only that
Considering that's the point of the game, the only way to go without her route is to play another game.

There, solved your problem.

I can just imagine these people with AAA games ..... "Hi, I bought this Mass Effect game but I don't want to fight The Reapers, can you please remove the entire purpose of the game for me because logic meet fucking window".

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Considering that's the point of the game, the only way to go without her route is to play another game.

There, solved your problem.

I can just imagine these people with AAA games ..... "Hi, I bought this Mass Effect game but I don't want to fight The Reapers, can you please remove the entire purpose of the game for me because logic meet fucking window".
well seeing as you are a know it all as i said it was only my opinion i never asked for the removal of anything nor did i complain about it i like the game but i said my opinion bruv. and you can stop wasting you time talking to me.

Reactions: Kai_Redfield

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I admit that I have not played it. But from what I read it is a game of excusing the harassment because poor harassers who had problems (sarcastic). And even the mc's mother, in addition to not defending him, apologizes and defends the bullies. This is so? So if I have understood everything correctly it is a no thanks. Harassment is something very serious to make an apology for the justification of it

Reactions: Valeck and laeg

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
*mentally prepares himself for the bashing* Settle down Beevis.... It's a VN and, so far, an entertaining one! If yu dont' like it, the door is right over there, don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out :) Good job Dev on making an engaging game with a slightly different take on the usual... don't let the basement dwelling mouth breathers bring you down! Keep up the good work. to the rest of you trolls: Back, Back I say! Back to your mom's basement!

Reactions: MrFriendly

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I admit that I have not played it. But from what I read it is a game of excusing the harassment because poor harassers who had problems (sarcastic). And even the mc's mother, in addition to not defending him, apologizes and defends the bullies. This is so? So if I have understood everything correctly it is a no thanks. Harassment is something very serious to make an apology for the justification of it
Ehh, the mom points out that 1 of the girls, (the robot servant) bullied him because she likes him. The mom takes a shine to her because she regularly called and asked if he was ok and feeling alright.

One of the bullies actually wasn't mean to him at all. Instead she fucked him while drunk, and he was cool with it.

The last bully is still kinda a cunt, but had kindness underneath.

To be fair the mc kinda deserved some of the bullying he got, being a gross ass fuck and confessing to a girl who was known to humiliate and mock boys who confessed to her.

The problem I have with this is the fact that he just won't man up. He was beta as fuck when he let them boss him around back then, he's mostly beta now.

Seems the *roommate* went to a different school so that's why she didn't know or involve much in bullying.

The accidental perv stuff feels like this is a shonen/harem anime. This chapter we got some great scenes, but like last time it was ultimately a flashback. I'm guessing the next girl is either the robo girl or the fast food girl.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
That's not a redemption(and it doesn't redeem her), that's a reason(and not even one that excuses her)...and if you read enough books, you should know that people can have tragic backstories and still not be douchebags...from the top of my head I can call out: Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom, Seraphine and Claire(from a Korean comic, I like to read), Joey Wheeler (who has abusive alcoholic father that beaten him on a daily basis).

A redemption is when you're a bad guy then after some particular event(like having a taste of your own medicine or something mindblowing) you understand your mistakes, you genuinely feel sorry, you apologize to your victims and try your very best to be a nice person no matter how miserable your life will ever be even if said victims will never forgive you, because now you know and understand the horrible things you did, and you refuse to do them ever again.

For more information about redemption arcs:
do u know that they r fictional? normal living person would definitely not forgive u so easily....

btw aine is abused by mother...ok it is hard, but how is it changing fact about bulying MC? she is just shit person to ventilate her emotion on others cause mommy want something from me...

next bully is in love with me :D hillariouse that is changing everything in next update i will probably read about how much she was hurted more than MC because of this, he will apologize her and will be living together till they die...

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
looool the utter and total bullshit of "that was not the real her" looool
That is like the biggest bullshit i have ever heard in my life. Its such an imposible jump of logic that its imposible to make.That is not how personalities work, "she is a nice person"... NO, THAT IS A LIE.
IF YOU ACT LIKE A BITCH TO "hide your emotions"... YOU ARE A BITCH.
That logic is one of those things that horrible people use to excuse their horrible actions.
People that only saw their good side tend to pretend (or believe) that the total putrid side of that person, that they themselves didnt experience, doesnt exist... but it does, that is also a part of their personality, and pretending that is not, is beyond retarded.

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
Okay, the game has potential. It looks good in general and the girls themselves look amazing.
Now the things that you may want to deal with:
The girls talk like the bulling was okay because they had reasons to be like that, and they are not really bad people... but that is total bullcrap!, if you act like garbage, you are garbage, it doesnt matter your reasons. Many abusers have horrible stories, but thet still need to pay for what they did.

So basically. you said there will be a rendemption to them, and i really hope that there is some ACTUAL redemption and not just more excuses. Years of misstreting soemone are not errased with an apology and dumb justifications.

Also, i hope you give as a GOD DAMN good excuse for the mother being okay with the bulling, because when i read that i wanted to punch her in the face. I canot grasp how she is okay with it just because one of them apologized to her and they had "their own reasons" to be like that... With the info that we have now, she is just a garbage mother.
But again, this is just the beginning of the game and you said you already were going to deal with some of those things, so i am hopeful.

If you do adress this 2 problems as the game progresses, i can see my self really enjoying it.
And it already seems better overall than your other game, so i think you are putting effort in improving your work. So, good luck man!.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Alright.. First of all, I agree with with knightofthewhitesun over on page 23, hopefully one of the other girls gets a better defloration but it's not a bad thing either, so far MC has taken 2 virginites even if both were in the past and he's not getting anything atm..

Second.. That last scene was priceless.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Third.. For those confused about mom being fine with the bullying, she really wasn't but at the same time Emma called her after each incident to confess and apologize, those that excuse any of it.. No, not really.. But as we saw Emma couldn't say his name without feeling her emotions, so 'piggy' was her way of being able to talk to him.. Gwen didn't really do anything bad as far as I can tell, though saying she regrets it that's kind of a bitch move.. We'll have to wait and see what Aine did.

Last edited:

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
Alright.. First of all, I agree with with knightofthewhitesun over on page 23, hopefully one of the other girls gets a better defloration but it's not a bad thing either, so far MC has taken 2 virginites even if both were in the past and he's not getting anything atm..

Second.. That last scene was priceless.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Third.. For those confused about mom being fine with the bullying, she really wasn't but at the same time Emma called her after each incident to confess and apologize, those that excuse any of it.. No, not really.. But as we saw Emma couldn't say his name without feeling her emotions, so 'piggy' was her way of being able to talk to him.. Gwen didn't really do anything bad as far as I can tell, though saying she regrets it that's kind of a bitch move.. We'll have to wait and see what Aine did.
I do agree with the Gwen part, acording of what we saw, she didnt do anything bad, i dont even count her among the bullies.

Now, the mother thing, nah.She may not have been happy about it, but she is acting totally okay with it. She knows what is going on, but her son went through all of that without knowing anything. Thefact that the girl apologized to her, doesnt change anything. She just forgave her without even talking with the mc... that doesnt even feel like its her choice to make.

She didnt do anything, during or after, about it, she knew her son was being misstreated and the only thing she did, was console the bully, invite them to their house, and somehow wish for a romantic devlopment... that is beyond shitty parenting.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I do agree with the Gwen part, acording of what we saw, she didnt do anything bad, i dont even count her among the bullies.

Now, the mother thing, nah.She may not have been happy about it, but she is acting totally okay with it. She knows what is going on, but her son went through all of that without knowing anything. Thefact that the girl apologized to her, doesnt change anything. She just forgave her without even talking with the mc... that doesnt even feel like its her choice to make.

She didnt do anything, during or after, about it, she knew her son was being misstreated and the only thing she did, was console the bully, invite them to their house, and somehow wish for a romantic devlopment... that is beyond shitty parenting.
True, mother could have done better.

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Damn!! son I need some of this i like that girl called (emma) make more event on her next update

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
All good!
Mind me, that i wrote that text-wall because i care, because i like Life Changing Choices, and i'm pretty much enjoying this game so far, even with what i think are flaws(maybe they aren't, maybe they're flaws to me) but point is: i'm giving an opinion because i care because i like the premise of the game so far u.u (also bc Sky is soooo cute XD)

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
I don't like how the bullying is downplayed in this update. I don't necessarily need the game to turn into a revenge. humiliation, maledom story, but I at least expect the girls to feel sorry for what they did. (Whatever it was.)
Emma saying that she only did what she was told to as if she was innocent and that MC could have said no if he wanted to really made me angry.

Yeah she is cute later on and such but MC gets over it too soon. Now I'm not sure whether this is a fault in the writing or the bullying wasn't as serious at all as MC made it seem in the first chapter.

If we ignore the above issue the game is shaping up nicely although I don't see at the moment how the landlady/mother will be included in the harem being out of the country and also not showing any such prior tendencies like the sister did.
Another thing is the 3 new girls introduced in this update. I don't know if they will be only side characters or they are meant to be potential members of the harem, if the later I hope the increased number of romantic interests won't negatively effect the depth of the relationship with the already introduced female cast.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
If we ignore the above issue the game is shaping up nicely, although I don't see at the moment how the landlady/mother will be included in the harem being out of the country and also not showing any such prior tendencies like the sister did.
Another thing is the 3 new girls introduced in this update. I don't know if they will be only side characters, or they are meant to be potential members of the harem, if the later I hope the increased number of romantic interests won't negatively effect the depth of the relationship with the already introduced female cast.
you mean Jess, Zoey and Irene? Those are characters from Life Changing Choices...they're cameos XD same goes for Shina in part 1 u.u

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
you mean Jess, Zoey and Irene? Those are characters from Life Changing Choices...they're cameos XD same goes for Shina in part 1 u.u
Thanks for the info, I haven't played that game yet so I wasn't sure why they were introduced this way.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes