• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for the info, I haven't played that game yet so I wasn't sure why they were introduced this way.
The "boyfriend" they're sharing, it's the MC of that game...my wild guess is that this game happens AT LEAST during the second half of that game because Irene isn't an active character yet there, either the second half of the game, or at the ending or post-ending of it XD

Dec 27, 2020
I agree with that what many of you folks say and love the Fantalk so far.

This VN has a lot of potential, and I like it so far.
But I agree with that what said here in the thread so far there are difficulties.
Here comes my opinion guys and gals hold your horses.

1. Emma's excuse is stupid she knows the mother knows, and more importantly the MC knows. This is good in 99% of all other games the MC would be "So be it lets fuck" or "I hate you I rape you". In this case he stands his ground like an adult and calling her out. I appreciate that.
  2. We have to see the bullying. Here the game could fall. If it is too harsh or worse the MC becomes unbelievable at the state of the game. If the bullying is to weak the whole game is in danger. There is some space, but I think the developer has to hit the sweat spot here. I believe he is able to do that.
  3. I think we don't need excuses for bullying that doesn't work they have to be there, but the important thing is what do the women do to gain the trust and love of the MC.
  4. Speaking of adults. So far we have only two Adults in the game and both of them work at the Diner. Why? Every other woman is plotting against the MC (That is simply not adult behavior and yes even the sister). The reason is hardly relevant. The way to Hell is paved with good intentions. As right of now the greatest difficulty is the mother (I am angry at her). She is plotting against her son with no empathy for him if it hurts him again. In my opinion that can only be solved with a very angry MC and Karen has to work a lot to gain his trust back.
  5. Important is as long as the MC stands his ground in the same way he has done with Emma this VN would work for me. The girls want to redeem themselves they have to work for that an apology is only the beginning. The MC has to do only one thing to look at it and make one decision. (Sounds easy, but we all know sometimes it's hard to forgive).
  6. Let theme all feel guilt. We get their Point of view. Before redemption, they have to be clear about their guilt. That should be easy to achieve.
Niichan I think so far that could really work out. How? That's up to you. I think the premise is interesting, and I am excited. You have done good so far.
I don't want to influence your creativity. Look at it as a friendly discussion between some people who share the same Hobby.
Best of luck to you and your father.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A nice game but a lot of sadness is around. Needs a bit of laughter. It is all too serious.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
A nice game but a lot of sadness is around. Needs a bit of laughter. It is all too serious.
I mean...a game about a victim of bullying that suddenly is forced to live with the same bullies, and for some reason everyone around him is trying to force him to help the same bullies?

Usually this plot would be in a NTR-game XD

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I mean...a game about a victim of bullying that suddenly is forced to live with the same bullies, and for some reason everyone around him is trying to force him to help the same bullies?

Usually this plot would be in a NTR-game XD
Maybe that's why so many people are having a problem with the plot? To me the bullies are the classic cliché of tormenting the person that they like... Especially back when they were in HS. Usually it was boys who would tease/bully the girls they liked but I've seen it both ways. It feels like that is what happened here. Anyway, I am not usually a fan of having no choice as to who the MC romances but I am fine with this game so far. The plot is the title, if people can't get over that then they need to move on.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Maybe that's why so many people are having a problem with the plot? To me the bullies are the classic cliché of tormenting the person that they like... Especially back when they were in HS. Usually it was boys who would tease/bully the girls they liked but I've seen it both ways. It feels like that is what happened here. Anyway, I am not usually a fan of having no choice as to who the MC romances but I am fine with this game so far. The plot is the title, if people can't get over that then they need to move on.
i mean, that guy wants more laughs...but a story about love and redemption and complicate issues, will always have a bittersweet beginning and NiiChan sugarcoated this one a lot...

i mean, if my bullies started to live with me, i would be constantly on edge risking having a meltdown(or worse) in front of them...i would snap furiously if i would ever discover that the whole situation was staged with the approval of my family.

Thank god NiiChan sugarcoated it or this game would trigger me

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i mean, that guy wants more laughs...but a story about love and redemption and complicate issues, will always have a bittersweet beginning and NiiChan sugarcoated this one a lot...

i mean, if my bullies started to live with me, i would be constantly on edge risking having a meltdown(or worse) in front of them...i would snap furiously if i would ever discover that the whole situation was staged with the approval of my family.

Thank god NiiChan sugarcoated it or this game would trigger me
Yeah, he sets the tone well. It's difficult to take the "bullying" seriously just with that title. But I understand that not everyone thinks that way... Personally I always like being able to choose who the MC ends up with in games but, as the title states, that's not an option. I knew that going in and am fine with it. I guess some people are just not able to walk away from a game...

Dec 27, 2020
That's true, but I hope in this the girls have to go an extra mile. I am interested how the MC react to the Family involvement.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
They dont look and sound like bullies. Sorry it does not work. Well Emma's character definitely does not. Maybe in Asian culture you can have one family serving another but that was a long time ago. Gwen the school drunk would have been picked by the school staff ages ago. If you keep it at fantasy level it is a cute game. Anything else big holes open up.

Reactions: EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
They dont look and sound like bullies. Sorry it does not work. Well Emma's character definitely does not. Maybe in Asian culture you can have one family serving another but that was a long time ago. Gwen the school drunk would have been picked by the school staff ages ago. If you keep it at fantasy level it is a cute game. Anything else big holes open up.
Interesting point. It is a bit too much for me too. If Aine is such a good Person why keep Emma as servant. I mean she is practical a slave. It works for me as it is, because fantasy. But I hope he doesn't go too crazy crazy.

Life changing choices for me dost work out because of the Yuna Ninja stuff. I simply couldn't give in.

Too serious too much Fantasie at the same time it dost clicked for me.
In this game I don't know I think in noble circles there are a lot of arranged Marriages around the world. So this is ok as a plot for me. Emma's servant thing could be her personality. We will see.
Both this and LCC are very mangaish. Actually, this one is based on a manga called Masamune-kun no Revenge. Looking at these stories with any logical pov just simply won't work. Especially since these are shounen manga tropes, which are targeted for teenager boys, and they tend to use ass-pulls and bullshittery all over the place.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Interesting point. It is a bit too much for me too. If Aine is such a good Person why keep Emma as servant. I mean she is practical a slave. It works for me as it is, because fantasy. But I hope he doesn't go too crazy crazy.

Life changing choices for me dost work out because of the Yuna Ninja stuff. I simply couldn't go in.

Too serious too much Fantasie at the same time it dost clicked for me.
In this game I don't know I think in noble circles there are a lot of arranged Marriages around the world. So this is ok as a plot for me. Emma's servant thing could be her personality. We will see.
No arranged marriages here. Even fewer normal marriages these days. Noble circles are very thin on the ground as well. Maybe a historical setting would have been better?

Unrealistic

Jun 27, 2018
I usually turn down these games becasue of the art style they use, but this one is really good. Has an amazing story, great writing, and I cant wait to learn more about the characters past.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
If you keep it at fantasy level ... else big holes open up.
Describes just about every game on this site.

All harem games fall apart the moment you think of them realistically. Before the polyamorists come after me ... consider, would polyamory work if the rule was "the guy can have all the girls, the girls only get the guy, and if they're lucky, each other"?

Incest games are mostly equally unbelievable - "If I am a total creep and spy on them, molest them in their sleep, and maybe blackmail them my female family members will all fall in love with me."

These are fantasy games. In this one the bullying is being used to set up some conflict, which I expect will be only minor conflict - the dev said the game is meant to be lighthearted. The other aspects like family servants who show undying, unwavering loyalty, or arranged marriages, easily excused by saying the game takes place in an alternate reality where this is still a thing.

What I'm looking for here is the characters to show a little remorse or do something to make up for how they treated the MC in the past, whether deliberately (for whatever reason Aine has,) out of duty, or because they just went along with it. Which, even if they don't directly apologise, they can do by treating the MC well. Which is inevitable. We all know where their relationships are going.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

All harem games fall apart the moment you think of them realistically. Before the polyamorists come after me ... consider, would polyamory work if the rule was "the guy can have all the girls, the girls only get the guy, and if they're lucky, each other"?

Incest games are mostly equally unbelievable - "If I am a total creep and spy on them, molest them in their sleep, and maybe blackmail them my female family members will all fall in love with me."
Off-topic but there are games where the incest is romantic, and not creepy...like My New Family (god that game has the same effect of being in a SPA for a full day of massages and relax XD) or MurMur XD or Depravity

for the rest, i pretty much agree with you, nothing to add ^^

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt and quorkboy

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I know what I am talking about. Just look at this. Isn't it the face that is telling: "I want to kill and rape your entire family." Believe me, the former victims are the scariest people.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That or the fact that honey select doesnt exactly have great male options because they are not the focus of that game. Its about as impressive of a range as it gets, which is why most who use it don't show the MC's face.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I agree with the fantasy side but as you say that applies to most games which is why I will never understand the anti-NTR mob. All games are just fantasies.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So anyways, this was a really fun update. I like that Sky is now going to be close to Aine and it will be interesting to see when MC finds out about Klara and Sky being in on this with Emma.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
If there was one complaint I've got it's with the mc. I really can't stand the pushover japanese mcs I see in anime and manga. It's actually why I stopped reading/watching it. Anything with big boobs or a generally attractive figure just gets absolved for any sin/crime ever committed. It's like they fucking worship pussy and have no self-respect. And they expect to get head if they act nice to the girl who is mean regularly.

Gwen is not a cuntbag, she was just friends with them, emma's not too shitawful, though I do agree with what other posters said, "kindness underneath" really is a bs excuse. Her cruelty and bitchyness for whatever reason isn't expected to be taken seriously. I still stand by the fact that the mc was letting himself get pushed around to spend time with hot girls, making him a thirsty piece of shit who was asking for that bullying.

I would hope the mc has grown a sack since his days of bullying though. From the update? Well, at least he asked for the dignity of being called by his name, which is at least him heading in the right direction.

Reactions: EZ8lt and linkinn

BadxHero

May 29, 2020

These are fantasy games. In this one the bullying is being used to set up some conflict, which I expect will be only minor conflict - the dev said the game is meant to be lighthearted. The other aspects like family servants who show undying, unwavering loyalty, or arranged marriages, easily excused by saying the game takes place in an alternate reality where this is still a thing.

What I'm looking for here is the characters to show a little remorse or do something to make up for how they treated the MC in the past, whether deliberately (for whatever reason Aine has,) out of duty, or because they just went along with it. Which, even if they don't directly apologise, they can do by treating the MC well. Which is inevitable. We all know where their relationships are going.

I mean, most games on here are unrealistic because they're fantasies in which a lot of things can't take place unless a certain thing happens. However, just because a scenario is unrealistic, that doesn't mean the results can't be somewhat believable. The biggest praise, I think, any fiction writer could receive is that their reader actually BELIEVED that the characters were real people living in those specific circumstances. Sure, some probably wouldn't be able to handle being near their childhood bullies, while others would likely become obsessed with getting revenge to such an unhealthy degree. But either way, it's not entirely possible to make this scenario somewhat believable in reference to how people might react to certain things happening.

However, I feel as though this story is going the 'Masamune Kun no Revenge' route, which doesn't have the subject of revenge apologize for what she did. Or, alternatively, it is going the route of the MC planning to get revenge only to fall in love with the person at the end because...guilt. It doesn't seem like it wants to at least make a point of how doing terrible things to people has consequences and that getting someone to forgive you is not only hard, but almost impossible at times. It also doesn't seem as though that it wants to address how freeing it would be to just...let things go and find someone that loves you for who YOU are. Which, in my humble opinion, is what romance is really about. I'm not expecting some world class story, but one that at least does its due diligence to a subject of revenge.

Edit: Just realized that the game starts out with the MC explaining that the main bully, Aine, called him "Piggy" which is a straight up nod to the manga. It also has him already starting to simp like some weird beta-cuck that will let anyone do terrible things to him just for a sniff of the pussy.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes