• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haaaa I can't believe I got so pissed off off a single scene to make me wright a comment about my thought.After everything that I have read in here can understand the the dev is trying to set up a LisaxKanaxMc thing going on but that useally happens after we have some progress with both the girl in a 1on1 basses and as far as I know we can reject someone if we don't want them in the harem but but happens if we reject 1 of the girls ether Elisa of kana all that (training) becomes a miningless action to show the MC that he can't trust his sister with the other girls or that Elisa is only in love with the Mc for being depressed the main reason she had become a friend with him and it's OK with anyone that can make her cum do what ever the want with her as long as they sey to her is for the benefit of the Mc... Shut I have a lot I want to rant about but I enjoined the game to much to shit on it

From what I saw and read I would Love for the Mc to find out about elises training before she confesses to him and he rejects her for what she did withehis sister and Elisa get mad about that with kana which kana will try to fix by trying to talk with the Mc and him getting angry at her for what she did so it tie up with the MC trauma for what happen to someone he loved.

And no I'm not talking for it to be and option but the story it goes for it does not make sense for the to be Elisaxkana now from both there personalieties and the Mc accepting Elisa as a live interest after all that this is all from the perspective of a guy so girls might see the whole training think a normal but from what we now of Elisa frome the start to here she when from the whole childhood friend thing to the easy to ntr chick in every other game and I hate that since she was the first girl we saw and I thought she was the one who would be the most against the Mc sleeping with other girls end rant again :3

And Holly shit even after every thing that happen with Yuna and of the hate she gets from the community I have a soft spot for bitch Dom girl that go deredere or even sub after we get to know here better even after everything I will keep supporting bot games but God I hate myself way to much for writing all this :p sorry for having you read all this if you did know that I love you for doing so it was the only way for me to stop thinking about it 5 hours after finishing the game sorry for my grammar and mistakes my German autocorrect mest some thing up and Im bored to clean up my typos
I think you are in the wrong thread.

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
A few things.

If she was sorry, was feeling bad for her actions and wanted to grow as a person ... she would have looked him up long before now. She's only there because her friend set it up, had no intentions of apologising due to being caught up in her own issues and doesn't even remember who he is.

So when she does apologise, it isn't going to be because she wants to grow as a person and prove she's better now, it's because she been put in a situation where she has no other choice.

This issue "which has affected him so greatly", seems like a guy that tagged along with a group of girls to try and get some pussy and was berated because of it .... then kept going back for more.

He's angry at one of the girls because he took it upon his own self to look after her when she was drunk, a problem he didn't seem to have when he was fucking said drunk girl in a public toilet.

It's a good job Emma didn't call him piggy and talk to him or he'd probably call her an emotionless monotone robot because 2 wrongs always make a right, that's how it works.

So all this "super messed up stuff" she did boils down to a bit of name calling so bad he went back day after day after day.

As it stands we have a girl with a drinking problem that lost her company and was left with nothing, a girl that has been abused since her early childhood both physically and mentally and forced into a marriage along with her friend who's entire family seems to be in slave labour to the rich folks.

So just to satisfy my own morbid curiosity here .... who is it do you think is going through the most mental trauma because from everything said in the game ... it sure as shit doesn't sound like it's him.

You missed my point. I said that the purpose of an apology is to express remorse for your actions that you realize were wrong. I didn't say or claim that Aine didn't apologize to Kei, when the game makes it clear that she doesn't even know who he is. I don't really know how you got that from what I'd said. But in any case, I would also like to say that a lot of people don't feel remorse for their actions because they, well and truly, believe they were right and justified for doing what they did. It's not until they get a real reality check that they understand that an apology is in order. The fact that it might take someone a while to realize the error of their ways isn't some asinine concept. Everyone has moments where they believe they're the victim in a scenario, when they're really the perpetrator of whatever bad thing that they did. They all equally require time to come to realize the errors of their ways so they can move on and become better people. In this case, Aine's time just so happens to be when she's managed to temporarily get away from her own struggles, by virtue of Emma's efforts to better her life.

I have absolutely no idea where you're getting that he simply "tagged along with a group of girls to try and get some pussy", but the game makes it obvious that this wasn't the case. It demonstrates through both Kei's testimony and Emma's testimony that he after he confessed, Aine made a point of going out of her way to make him a servant of hers. She didn't just publicly humiliate him after rejecting him, but constantly made a point of forcing him (somehow) to do things for her. I mean, for Christ's sake, Emma's flashback demonstrates that she and Aine actually did do a lot of bad things to Kei. So much so, in fact, that his sister and mother felt it necessary to bear some serious ill-will to both Aine and Emma. I don't really see how it can be construed that Kei was nothing more than a friggin simp that "got what he asked for" when the game says otherwise. Also, I'm pretty sure that no one here said or even implied that two wrongs make a right. Or that anyone, much less a recipient of bullying, should do the exact same thing to their bullies as a way to get back at them. So, where is that coming from?

So, your point is that because these girls have certain issues because of their problem's, Kei's feelings and self-esteem being hurt because of the way that they treated them are automatically invalid? I didn't realize that we were having a competition between who had the shittiest life. I find that a pretty odd thing to say, coming from someone that's very obviously gone through some shit in their life. I imagine that you would take it quite poorly if someone said you had no right to feel aggrieved about your situation, while others are dying of cancer or some such. It's a stupid argument to make, since it implies that you're not allowed to feel bad about your life or something happening unless you're dying or facing some form of physical abuse. Or, you know, your issue has led to you either drinking or treating people like absolute garbage because of the issues you have in your life. I mean, it's not like the guy's situation was serious enough that his own sister made a promise to herself that she'd beat the girls' collective asses if they continued on with their bullshit.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
My only issue atm is Gwen saying she regrets her first time and saying she can't tell MC why..

It was his first time as well, kind of a bitch move to not explain herself there.

I get it, they are not a thing, but she still should have told him imo, so I get why MC would be mad at Gwen atm.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
One thing I can address right now atleast, with my current state of mind:
Klara kept confronting the girls before. But not personally due to the nature of her job, her being away most of the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About MC bitching Gwen. Yeah we may have written it a bit too much. We already discussed about this and will tone it down next update.

I will try to address more concerns in a later time. Feel free to reply about this comment.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You missed my point. I said that the purpose of an apology is to express remorse for your actions that you realize were wrong. I didn't say or claim that Aine didn't apologize to Kei, when the game makes it clear that she doesn't even know who he is. I don't really know how you got that from what I'd said. But in any case, I would also like to say that a lot of people don't feel remorse for their actions because they, well and truly, believe they were right and justified for doing what they did. It's not until they get a real reality check that they understand that an apology is in order. The fact that it might take someone a while to realize the error of their ways isn't some asinine concept. Everyone has moments where they believe they're the victim in a scenario, when they're really the perpetrator of whatever bad thing that they did. They all equally require time to come to realize the errors of their ways so they can move on and become better people. In this case, Aine's time just so happens to be when she's managed to temporarily get away from her own struggles, by virtue of Emma's efforts to better her life.

I have absolutely no idea where you're getting that he simply "tagged along with a group of girls to try and get some pussy", but the game makes it obvious that this wasn't the case. It demonstrates through both Kei's testimony and Emma's testimony that he after he confessed, Aine made a point of going out of her way to make him a servant of hers. She didn't just publicly humiliate him after rejecting him, but constantly made a point of forcing him (somehow) to do things for her. I mean, for Christ's sake, Emma's flashback demonstrates that she and Aine actually did do a lot of bad things to Kei. So much so, in fact, that his sister and mother felt it necessary to bear some serious ill-will to both Aine and Emma. I don't really see how it can be construed that Kei was nothing more than a friggin simp that "got what he asked for" when the game says otherwise. Also, I'm pretty sure that no one here said or even implied that two wrongs make a right. Or that anyone, much less a recipient of bullying, should do the exact same thing to their bullies as a way to get back at them. So, where is that coming from?

So, your point is that because these girls have certain issues because of their problem's, Kei's feelings and self-esteem being hurt because of the way that they treated them are automatically invalid? I didn't realize that we were having a competition between who had the shittiest life. I find that a pretty odd thing to say, coming from someone that's very obviously gone through some shit in their life. I imagine that you would take it quite poorly if someone said you had no right to feel aggrieved about your situation, while others are dying of cancer or some such. It's a stupid argument to make, since it implies that you're not allowed to feel bad about your life or something happening unless you're dying or you've faced some form of physical punishment. Or, you know, your issue has led to you either drinking or treating people like absolute garbage because of the issues you have in your life. I mean, it's not like the guy's situation serious enough that his own sister made a promise to herself that she'd beat the girls' collective asses if they continued on with their bullshit.
This is my last post, you haven't understood a single thing so i'm trying one last time.....

My point about the apology was following on from your own post about this.....

The whole point of apologizing is to own up to your wrongdoing so you can start the process of becoming a better person.
My point is, she hasn't apologised and wouldn't have apologised. Any apology made now will only be because she has been put in a situation where she has no other choice.

Emma's flashback demonstrates that she and Aine actually did do a lot of bad things to Kei. So much so, in fact, that his sister and mother felt it necessary to bear some serious ill-will to both Aine and Emma.
Where?

Where did it show their ill will because I saw a mother try and tell Emma to confess her feelings and gave them rooms in her house while his sister offers Aine a job.

The closest she came to ill will was scowling and thinking to herself she'll be mad if they hurt him.

The mother did nothing but report it because she wasn't around and forgave Emma for all her wrongdoings. In fact, this was all her idea.

Emma's flashback demonstrates that she and Aine actually did do a lot of bad things to Kei.
I think you are seeing far more than the game is showing.

All they did was order him around, he even says that. Emma says he could have said no. What are all these terrible things you speak of because the game doesn't show them.

So, your point is that because these girls have certain issues because of their problem's, Kei's feelings and self-esteem being hurt because of the way that they treated them are automatically invalid? I didn't realize that we were having a competition between who had the shittiest life. I find that a pretty odd thing to say, coming from someone that's very obviously gone through some shit in their life. I imagine that you would take it quite poorly if someone said you had no right to feel aggrieved about your situation, while others are dying of cancer or some such. It's a stupid argument to make, since it implies that you're not allowed to feel bad about your life or something happening unless you're dying or you've faced some form of physical punishment. Or, you know, your issue has led to you either drinking or treating people like absolute garbage because of the issues you have in your life. I mean, it's not like the guy's situation serious enough that his own sister made a promise to herself that she'd beat the girls' collective asses if they continued on with their bullshit.
That's not what it implies at all. My point was they are all fucked up and that changes the perspective. She didn't bully him because she believes she's better than him and wanted to hurt him, she did it to try and dampen her own pain. Sure it was a shitty way to do it but you can't hope to move forward in a situation like that without understanding everything involved.

Emma's flashback demonstrates that she and Aine actually did do a lot of bad things to Kei.
The only flashback I saw in the whole game was her on the phone to his mother where it basically boils down to "you are a servant, you only follow Aine, you love my son here have some rooms in my house" ..... what bad shit are you talking about?

Any bullying is barely mentioned.

None of it has gone into detail. The only thing anyone has said is they ordered him around.

He claimed he was madly in love with Aine yet had his dick out rubbing it on a drunk passed girl he then fucked.

Also, I'm pretty sure that no one here said or even implied that two wrongs make a right.
You missed the point. She called him piggy then he started calling her an emotionless robot that only talks in monotone and can barely express herself and is just a follower.

What did he get out of that situation besides upsetting things further?

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
The mother did nothing because she wasn't around and forgave Emma for all her wrongdoings
One thing I can address right now atleast, with my current state of mind:
Klara kept confronting the girls before. But not personally due to the nature of her job, her being away most of the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About MC bitching Gwen. Yeah we may have written it a bit too much. We already discussed about this and will tone it down next update.

I will try to address more concerns in a later time. Feel free to reply about this comment.

Dec 27, 2020
This is my last post, you haven't understood a single thing so i'm trying one last time.....

My point about the apology was following on from your own post about this.....

My point is, she hasn't apologised and wouldn't have apologised. Any apology made now will only be because she has been put in a situation where she has no other choice.
That's true as of now Aine is a victim of the Klara and Emma's plot. That said how it worked out we have to see. There seams something odd with the hand on head thing. We have to see how it unfolds.
The Klara part is my greatest issue too at the moment. That has to be a Drama when it comes out that it was her plan and plotting.

Where?

Where did it show their ill will because I saw a mother try and tell Emma to confess her feelings and gave them rooms in her house while his sister offers Aine a job.

The closest she came to ill will was scowling and thinking to herself she'll be mad if they hurt him.

The mother did nothing but report it because she wasn't around and forgave Emma for all her wrongdoings. In fact, this was all her idea.
I agree with that too. As I posted yesterday. We have to see the bullying. And the difficulty is the Developer has to hit a sweat spot here (Not too bad, not too worse). Honestly I think it's doable for him, I think. But we will see.

I think you are seeing far more than the game is showing.

All they did was order him around, he even says that. Emma says he could have said no. What are all these terrible things you speak of because the game doesn't show them.
On this is I have to disagree with you the first time. Very often psychological bullying is much worse than the physical part. I read that a few times by now. Again ordering around can be very Bad (group pressure and humiliation). That can hurt a lot. In my opinion we shouldn't downplay that.
Different people react and feel differently about things they have to go through.

You missed the point. She called him piggy then he started calling her an emotionless robot that only talks in monotone and can barely express herself and is just a follower.

She stops calling him Piggy, and she has to swear that she's not spying on him anymore. What she did.
I think this scene was pretty good. He reacted very mature there and calling her out on this stupidity. I am very ok with this conversation. Maybe I don't get what you wanted to say, and I mean that respectfully.
MC 2 - 0 Emma.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
Yeah, she hasn't apologized because she was so wrapped up in her own problems, she literally forgot about the things she did to him. She moved on without addressing the things she did to other people, because she never gave herself that chance. Or, in her circumstance, wasn't afforded it due to her situation. Emma stated as much when she said that explained why Aine is so nice, instead of the absolute asshole that Steele remembers. I don't see why that's so hard to get. It's right in front of you, yet you seem to want to suggest that the only way for her to reconcile with Steele is if she sought him out before all this. That's not how any of this works. I'd already told you that a lot of people are so wrapped up in their problems and lashing out, that they don't see or even think about how they're affecting others until they're put in position where they're confronted with it. Aine's apology, if she ever ends up giving one, would be just as legitimate as one given when they were in high school if it's genuine. There's no time limit on doing the right thing and it's asinine to assume there is.

That's not what it implies at all. My point was they are all fucked up and that changes the perspective. She didn't bully him because she believes she's better than him and wanted to hurt him, she did it to try and dampen her own pain. Sure it was a shitty way to do it but you can't hope to move forward in a situation like that without understanding everything involved.
What? Why would the fact that they're all fucked up or that she didn't do the things she did out of any genuine desire to hurt him change anything? She still hurt him in the end, even if she was lashing out at the world for the shit going on in her life. It makes no sense to point this out, when you've literally just finished diminishing the issues that one person is facing in the face of the things that the girls went through. As though, for some reason, their problems are more serious than his because the have destructive ways of dealing with their problems? It's ridiculous. You can't say that and then try to say that your point was that they're all fucked up. Especially after you've made a point that you think the only thing he went through was a little name calling, even though the game heavily implies that they took advantage of his soft-heartedness and his lack of self-esteem to make him do things while humiliating him in return. There is no excuse for what they did and you know that. If you didn't, you wouldn't have made a point of trying to point out that "two wrongs don't make a right".

The only flashback I saw in the whole game was her on the phone to his mother where it basically boils down to "you are a servant, you only follow Aine, you love my son here have some rooms in my house" ..... what bad shit are you talking about?

Any bullying is barely mentioned.

None of it has gone into detail. The only thing anyone has said is they ordered him around.

He claimed he was madly in love with Aine yet had his dick out rubbing it on a drunk passed girl he then fucked.
I'll rescind my statement about the mother showing any ill-will towards the girl's actions, since there isn't a scene that directly shows her being super pissed off about what the girls were doing. However, I will say that you're completely wrong about the mother saying all that. I mean, she goes as far as saying:

"I wasn't able to personally confront you girls when you were bullying Kei before, since I was always away due to the nature of my work."

"But instead of me confronting you, to my surprise, you contacted me and kept apologizing all the time"
If that's not any indication of bullying, then I don't really know what other type of detail you want from her. I should also point out that NiiChan also point out that Klara did report the girls for their bullying. So, that should reliably suffice as more than enough proof.

As for the detail of the bullying, it's kind of obvious that the bullying went beyond name calling, since Kei mentions that Emma's request is a lot like what they did to him before since she promised to pester him until he said yes. Because, as she stated, her only duty is to Aine as a sworn servant of her family. Emma doesn't even protest this, since she knows full well that he's right. She even makes a point of pointing out that the reason why she's doing all this is because she knows that Kei is so soft-hearted, he wouldn't stand up for himself when Aine and Emma were bullying him all of the time through high school.

Also, I'd like to admit that the bathroom scene between Kei and Gwen was a little dumb, since it's just an excuse to do dry humping porn. It could have been handled a lot better and in a much more sensible fashion, since the two of them ending up having drunken sex wouldn't have been too much of a stretch. Or, if she just unzips his fly and basically blackmails him into letting her have sex with him, which would've given him a reason to resent her. Because, at that moment, she betrayed his trust and took advantage of a reaction that he had to get HER rocks off. Although, I dunno what you'd think about that, since I've noticed on the forums that you take issue with a lot of male-led smut games. In any case, that situation was still bad and could've been handled a lot better. Oh, also, just because he was in love with Aine despite her bullying him doesn't mean that he was forbidden for having sex with someone else. It's not like they were in a relationship or anything so...

What did she get out of calling him Piggy? What's your point here? Why are you making an argument about someone being not-so-pleased about being called a name that carries bad memories of a time in their life when they were bullied for being overweight? Why are you treating his reaction to what she did like it's the worst thing in the world? You can't expect someone to try and be the better person when the other person isn't even making a point of doing the same. Why would he show her respect when she's not showing him respect in that moment? If you afford someone that courtesy when they won't even respect you, they'll just walk all over you. Or, if you're like Kei, they'll use your feelings for them to your advantage to make you do things you don't want to. I mean, for christ's sake, the entire game has three people that are victims of being made to do someone else's whims through coercion. The idea of a person wanting to demand a measure of self-respect for themselves isn't some foreign concept and it seems that Kei, Aine, and Gwen all realize that even if they're not ready to demand it completely from certain people within their lives.

Last edited:

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
i really dont understand why everyone is fighting over the thing that MC's mother was careless. there are a few factors that you all are not considering.
1. no one knows what type of bullying the MC actually went through. after the scene with gwen you can never actually be sure. in the starting he says that gwen was always nice to me except that one time and later we find out that during that one time, she fucked him XD. you can be sure that it wasnt rape or anything because he was not tied up, rather in of the animations it showed the MC pounding her from behind. so before it is actually shown that MC was literally bullied and abused there is no reason to fight over it. the girls might just be teasing him and he might be following them like a simp himself.
2. there is a strong possibility that the careless behaviour of the mother in the past would be a segway for her upcoming story. maybe her relationship with the MC will take a turn after she realizes and confesses that she had not been a good mother and she wants to change. i am not sure but i think this is obvious because she also needs her fillings right?

those people who are saying that 'aine being good at heart and behaving like a jerk does not make any sense', why does it not?
you could be good at heart but if you are being abused at your house, you could start to behave like a jerk and push away people who are nice to you as well. this proves that simply proves you behave like garbage is not equal to you are garbage. it is true that aine didnt treat the MC properly in the past and if he decides to leave her it is not at all wrong but if she has changed and the MC has no problem with it then whats the problem

*i am not a native english speaker so pls ignore the grammar

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you can be sure that it wasnt rape or anything because he was not tied up, rather in of the animations it showed the MC pounding her from behind.
Nobody, not a single person claimed she raped him.

I insinuated he took advantage of her because she was incredibly drunk and she passed out, he had his cock out and was rubbing it on her.

She rode him when she woke up, the doggystyle pic was the bonus picture.

Like she said, she regrets doing it but she was drunk and wasn't thinking clearly.

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
Nobody, not a single person claimed she raped him.

I insinuated he took advantage of her because she was incredibly drunk and she passed out, he had his cock out and was rubbing it on her.

She rode him when she woke up, the doggystyle pic was the bonus picture.

Like she said, she regrets doing it but she was drunk and wasn't thinking clearly.
oh, well sorry but i didnt read your comment. but now i am glad i didnt XD

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
Honestly this update makes Gwen far more interesting than she was at the start. Hope we'll see some more content with her.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Honestly this update makes Gwen far more interesting than she was at the start. Hope we'll see some more content with her.
i mean...at the start she was barely around u.u the first release has: a sex scene with Skye, MC giving advice to Aina and the first half of the talk with Emma(the one where she asks MC to marry Aina)

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
i mean...at the start she was barely around u.u the first release has: a sex scene with Skye, MC giving advice to Aina and the first half of the talk with Emma(the one where she asks MC to marry Aina)
Yeah, the intro was the only thing that made me think she might be a half-decent character because MC says she's stood up for him once. Now with the bit of backstory we got and her giggling when she said she can't tell MC why she's got regrets, she's got a lot of potential to be the most interesting character in the game.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes