• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

patchs87

Oct 21, 2019
2 reasons.

1 he's got over that and improved himself and 2 not many people want to play a fat guy.
Well the other problem for me is that the MC looks almost the same as other MC that from adult games that use the same engine(like My Real Desire). It actually kinda kills the suspension of disbelief when you can spot the clone of the MC in another game. Plus the author already made a sex scene with a more chunker version of the MC in the past(during the last episode). At least he does not look the same in body to the MC from other games.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well the other problem for me is that the MC looks almost the same as other MC that from adult games that use the same engine(like My Real Desire). It actually kinda kills the suspension of disbelief when you can spot the clone of the MC in another game. Plus the author already made a sex scene with a more chunker version of the MC in the past(during the last episode). At least he does not look the same in body to the MC from other games.
that's because there aren't many male models for HoneySelect 2 u.u

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The problem is people play these for the fantasy element and nobody fantasises about being a fat kid.

I'll speak for myself but I don't wanna see that shit.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Can't you shape the body and face in Honey Select 2?
One of the issues with Honey Select is that while there's almost endless customization for female characters, males are significantly more limited. You can essentially create about 6 different male characters and that's about it. It's unfortunate too; if the males had the same level of customization as females it would be a really great platform for creating these games.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was a fat kid and I am a fat adult. Ouch man.
Not a man which is my next point. It's a hard enough issue playing male MC's to start with. Nothing against guys i'm just more into batting for my home team ..... can we really call it batting without the right equipment?

Anywhoo......

If i'm going to play a male MC then it needs to be something I at least find aesthetically likeable.

Also...

You're missing the point.

It's a fantasy. Your weight is irrelevant in a fantasy. Nobody wakes up in the morning and thinks to themselves "gee, I wish I was overweight", it just doesn't happen.

Games like this are escapism, you can play anyone you want and people tend to want to play the guy that gets the girls.

Much like when I play female Mc games I want to play a tall leggy blonde that all the girls want to be with ...... oh, shit ..... I wanna play my sister ..... I would totally get her laid by people she hates.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I always wonder how posters that have a problem with a vns models being in several vns watch movies with the same actor? Actors every year play different characters in different movies all the time but when it comes to vns some see it as an issue. I don't think I'll ever understand.

Any whoo, I didn't think I would enjoy this one because I'm petty and like revenge but I must admit I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Best of luck and thanks. Looking forward to more :)

patchs87

Oct 21, 2019
I always wonder how posters that have a problem with a vns models being in several vns watch movies with the same actor? Actors every year play different characters in different movies all the time but when it comes to vns some see it as an issue. I don't think I'll ever understand.

Any whoo, I didn't think I would enjoy this one because I'm petty and like revenge but I must admit I'm enjoying the hell out of it. Best of luck and thanks. Looking forward to more :)
Generally people try to look different in different movie. For example Scarlet Johnsson in Avengers and Scarlet Johnsson in Ghost in Shell use different tone and body langue to sell you the character

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Generally people try to look different in different movie. For example Scarlet Johnsson in Avengers and Scarlet Johnsson in Ghost in Shell use different tone and body langue to sell you the character
True but if they play in two college movies there isn't much differences. Two rom coms would be the same. Example: any Kathrine Heigl movie, and like them or hate them they made bank...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
~?one question before I will DL the game why do I feel MC is a simp?!
I don't think posters that use the word simp would be able to appreciate a vn like this one (everytime I see that word in a good vn's thread, it's usually followed by close minded, trollspeak and they don't seem happy or content with the vn.)

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes