• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
:eek::eek: Who are they? What are they? Eh...? Them tattoos... Why are they here?? What is going on?? o_Oo_O
That's it, I'm calling for my backup!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You will have to play Life Changing Choices if you want to learn about the tattoo. :HideThePain:

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
You will have to play Life Changing Choices if you want to learn about the tattoo. :HideThePain:
I did play LCC before this, that's why I recognized the tattoo and wondering why they are here, but Shhh~ no spoilers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: keep up the great work NiiChan (y)(y)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I did play LCC before this, that's why I recognized the tattoo and wondering why they are here, but Shhh~ no spoilers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: keep up the great work NiiChan (y)(y)
All I can say without spoiling anything -- Jess is not only a cameo. She has a major role in here too. ;)
And who's that beside her? Let's find out...

Reactions: HeavenKim

Orivnnv

Aug 24, 2019
The resemblance with Masamune kun no Revenge is high and if the game ends like the manga ended, i'll be mad

Reactions: NiiChan

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
The resemblance with Masamune kun no Revenge is high and if the game ends like the manga ended, i'll be mad
It's inspire by it, and i think the dev also hates how it ended, u probably won't be mad.

Reactions: NiiChan

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
Wow~ people will just argue about anything, anywhere, anytime o_O
If you don't forgive the bully, people will say you're narrow minded and full of hate in life, if you forgive, people will call you a simp, can't we all just get along? just because we've never experienced something before does not mean that something never happened to someone else before, anything can happen to anyone in life, just not to everyone, there's no need argue about it. :)
lol Everyone expected for them to be forgiven. But people also expected for it to be taken as a more serious event.
Instead of that, we have one of them still calling him "Piggy" while basically forcing him to help the other. And him, aparently getting ready to help them without getting any REAL apology or any consecuences for the bullies.
In fact, it seems the bullies are being treated as victims of the situation and even his mother, is treating the bulling like it was nothing and even encouraging one of the bullies (who in fact, is still calling him names and trying to force him into an annoying situation).

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
lol Everyone expected for them to be forgiven. But people also expected for it to be taken as a more serious event.
Instead of that, we have one of them still calling him "Piggy" while basically forcing him to help the other. And him, aparently getting ready to help them without getting any REAL apology or any consecuences for the bullies.
In fact, it seems the bullies are being treated as victims of the situation and even his mother, is treating the bulling like it was nothing and even encouraging one of the bullies (who in fact, is still calling him names and trying to force him into an annoying situation).

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Still that seems strange, two evils does not a good make, they still bullied the MC , victims or not , the game simply treating them has poor damsels that deserve no repercussions for their actions is juts.. strange at best. One thing is moving one from revenge, the other going "I will help them for no reason other than, they are main girls so i cant have some sense and want them to proof they have changed".

The way that have been showed, they still look ,and probably are, bad people that simply have not been given a reason to act badly to the ones who can go "Get the fuck out of our house", the servant especially with the whole "I love him, but i will still call him names and think they will do what i want".

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Played the other game that feature the tattoo and have to say I'm even more confused. That said I'm also happy as I like it as well as this one :)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So the update forgot my prefence settings and Sky calls me "my big roommate" which just sounds weird as hell.
Do I have to restart the whole game to get the relations back?

Looking at the variable list, I see that rm and rm2 are both still set as siblings. But there's also roommate and roommate2 now, which I think means the dev added the change that screwed up the labels.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So the update forgot my prefence settings and Sky calls me "my big roommate" which just sounds weird as hell.
Do I have to restart the whole game to get the relations back?

Looking at the variable list, I see that rm and rm2 are both still set as siblings. But there's also roommate and roommate2 now, which I think means the dev added the change that screwed up the labels.
Yeah Please try to restart the whole game.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes