• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm clearly getting "Masamune-kun's Revenge" vibes here, is that intentional?

I mean, the same story for the MC, apart from him not wanting revenge anymore, the same "nickname" and like in the manga/anime the "servant" recognizes him.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'm clearly getting "Masamune-kun's Revenge" vibes here, is that intentional?

I mean, the same story for the MC, apart from him not wanting revenge anymore, the same "nickname" and like in the manga/anime the "servant" recognizes him.
it's been asked for 6 pages: yes it is inspired by that comic

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
it's been asked for 6 pages: yes it is inspired by that comic
I read through a few pages, yet thirty were a bit too much, of those I read I saw nothing about it, hence my question.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Hello! How's it going guys?
I would like to inform everyone that my next release will be on this game. And it will be a full episode release and we're currently halfway through it. Unfortunately, my father was sent to the hospital again after his condition suddenly got worse after a few days of being discarged from his first admittion. I'm on currently with him inside the hospital and I can't get out until he got discharged due to hospital protocols. So... the development will surely be impacted due to the situation. Please expect delays in the upcoming update.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I would like to inform everyone that my next release will be on this game. And it will be a full episode release and we're currently halfway through it. Unfortunately, my father was sent to the hospital again after his condition suddenly got worse after a few days of being discarged from his first admittion. I'm on currently with him inside the hospital and I can't get out until he got discharged due to hospital protocols. So... the development will surely be impacted due to the situation. Please expect delays in the upcoming update.
we'll wait don't worry, take your time, the important thing is that you find 5 minutes for keeping us updated if everything happen(bc the community can be very petty when there are no news about the situation XD)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
First is your father and then the game. We can wait.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sending positive vibes your way. I agree with Demoness_Kiss and BlasKyau , you take care of your family we will wait.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Any News for the New Update.
Read Below

I would like to inform everyone that my next release will be on this game. And it will be a full episode release and we're currently halfway through it. Unfortunately, my father was sent to the hospital again after his condition suddenly got worse after a few days of being discharged from his first admission. I'm on currently with him inside the hospital and I can't get out until he got discharged due to hospital protocols. So... the development will surely be impacted due to the situation. Please expect delays in the upcoming update.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Wow~ people will just argue about anything, anywhere, anytime o_O
If you don't forgive the bully, people will say you're narrow minded and full of hate in life, if you forgive, people will call you a simp, can't we all just get along? just because we've never experienced something before does not mean that something never happened to someone else before, anything can happen to anyone in life, just not to everyone, there's no need argue about it. :)

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Wow~ people will just argue about anything, anywhere, anytime o_O
If you don't forgive the bully, people will say you're narrow minded and full of hate in life, if you forgive, people will call you a simp, can't we all just get along? just because we've never experienced something before does not mean that something never happened to someone else before, anything can happen to anyone in life, just not to everyone, there's no need argue about it. :)
Trully a godsent. :LOL:

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Ehh...i expected the bullies to be fierce chicks who bullies just for the heck of it and the mc a badass after what he experienced...but these girls seem actually just damsels in distress and the mc who changed only in appearance seems to got roped into helping them without having a choice. I guess if it was me i would help them too since they turn out to be not that bad but it wouldn't be this easy either and definitely not until the blonde expressionless girl stop calling me "piggy". I guess i expected too much from a romcom harem.

Reactions: Genji
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes