• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, the intro was the only thing that made me think she might be a half-decent character because MC says she's stood up for him once. Now with the bit of backstory we got and her giggling when she said she can't tell MC why she's got regrets, she's got a lot of potential to be the most interesting character in the game.
every barely-known character has the potential to be the most interesting character in every game...then you learn about those characters...and not always the statement becomes truth XD

short version: give a chance to everyone XD

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

patchs87

Oct 21, 2019
I know this is weird but how about making the MC actually fat instead of him getting skinning because of what happen?

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Idk what should be the relationship between sky and landlady with mc, roommate and landlady seems not right

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Idk what should be the relationship between sky and landlady with mc, roommate and landlady seems not right
Sky is MC's Sister
and the landlady is the Mother

u.u classic self-censorship bc Patreon disapprove Incest so every sister became a roommate and every mother became a landlady XD

Kat Ri

Jan 12, 2021
Can someone tell me how much content does this game have atm?
Like how many hours of gameplay?

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Sky is MC's Sister
and the landlady is the Mother

u.u classic self-censorship bc Patreon disapprove Incest so every sister became a roommate and every mother became a landlady XD
I know about censorship Patreon, but usually the developers put batch or something here to edit it, anyway thx bro.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes