• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Fine, but occasionally folks go off into random stretches of talking about the other game by the developer that is kind of like a prequel to this one. :ROFLMAO:
still here u.u i stopped tho u.u (because the conversation finished at some point...i still think i'm allowed to speak of both games in one topic though...i mean they're connected, and at some point it will be inevitable: we'll start to reference each game in both topics)

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
still here u.u i stopped tho u.u (because the conversation finished at some point...i still think i'm allowed to speak of both games in one topic though...i mean they're connected, and at some point it will be inevitable: we'll start to reference each game in both topics)
I had fun with it while it was going on, I think I may have even contributed as well... :sneaky:

TKLouang

Aug 1, 2021
Just finished Ep 6, and this game gave me so much of a Masame's revenge vibe with the piggy nickname for the MC and the Mafia aspect with childhood servant friend game me Nisekoi vibes. There's another series the story is giving me thoughts of but can't recall the name to the series. Can't be certain if the DEV is just taking tidbits from multiples series and put together their own spin but I'll be keeping tabs on the developments of it completion.

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
Man, a Goddess like that has so few votes, I think there's something wrong with humanity. I can't wait to be able to touch this beauty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well... She indeed is gorgeous, but we have like 9 to choose from (her included) so that makes things difficult, I mean if we are only choosing appearance there is "Aine, Gwen, Sky, Lily" and other girls, only choosing by that is a hard job, and we are including story, background and other things, so yeah, that's what you get (My favorite is Emma, appearance-wise is Gwen).

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
Don't want to be annoying or anything (already being), but does anyone know when the next chapter will be released? Waiting since November is killing me.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Don't want to be annoying or anything (already being), but does anyone know when the next chapter will be released? Waiting since November is killing me.
you can always check the guy's patreon...and just...read the titles like every single person who doesn't subscribe...

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
you can always check the guy's patreon...and just...read the titles like every single person who doesn't subscribe...
Thanks, I'll do that from now on, but there's not a place there (I think) that's written when the next episode will be released, but that's okay, for now, I'm going to play this game again for the seventh time to kill some time until to be released.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Thanks, I'll do that from now on, but there's not a place there (I think) that's written when the next episode will be released, but that's okay, for now, I'm going to play this game again for the seventh time to kill some time until to be released.
yeah that's what i truly meant. If it's not there, we don't know...not mentioning how rarely devs(with two games in development) give ETAs about their releases...

Reactions: Ulquiorra321

anhminhvodoi1

Feb 6, 2021
In this game I have seen many characters from Life Changing Choice, especially Jess and Claire, and according to Episode 6, the story line has been 5 years since Life Changing Choice ended. Is it possible that the MC of LCC later died or forgave the murderer of his parents and relatives?(Of course I'm talking about the REMASTERED version)

Last edited:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Is it possible that the MC of LCC later died or forgave the murderer of his parents and relatives?
Considering the murdering spree he was going through in episode 3 of LCC just to punish the guy who was tasked to kidnap his gf I guess it would be highly unlikely that he would forgive Claire for his parents and relatives murder.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Considering the murdering spree he was going through in episode 3 of LCC just to punish the guy who was tasked to kidnap his gf I guess it would be highly unlikely that he would forgive Claire for his parents and relatives murder.
I think that depends entirely on the situation. Claire is definitely emotionally damaged. He definitely won't romance her but he's more likely to hold those accountable who let Claire loose on his parents or use her.

I see Claire's situation as being like a dog that has been severely abused and is therefore aggressive towards people. As long as it is still possible to help, one should try not to kill the dog, but definitely call to account those who made the dog become like that.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I think that depends entirely on the situation. Claire is definitely emotionally damaged. He definitely won't romance her but he's more likely to hold those accountable who let Claire loose on his parents or use her.

I see Claire's situation as being like a dog that has been severely abused and is therefore aggressive towards people. As long as it is still possible to help, one should try not to kill the dog, but definitely call to account those who made the dog become like that.
I doubt he will be in a helping state of mind even or not if he finds out about the Who's and why's regarding claire's actions.
Just rewind to the scene where he killed a bunch of guards and the kidnapper asshole. I mean was it really necessary to kill the guards in cold blood given that he could have easily put them to sleep, considering how well versed he is in combat. It's not like the guards or the kidnapper asshole decided to kidnap or kill her to get that source of outcome. Was that something a good hearted guy (which is exactly the kind of guy he is portrayed in this game) was supposed to do. He got so hell bent on taking revenge that he seemed to forgot what is right and what is wrong.

I wonder why then he will make the right course of action (which he will given that she is alive in MBIML) with Claire considering how he showed his doesn't give a shit attitude in episode 3.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 140 Votes