• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
In the original LCC story, he was just a kid from the mountains, who was trained by his parents into being a martial artist, and never really killed people(at least, not in the six original episodes...even Yuna mocks him for being too kind). MC's mom was a famous chef who refused to work for a magia-family
The story is completely changed in that aspect. So as I said, MC forgiving the murderer of his parents is so out of character for him. I'll still hang around for a few updates to see why he forgave Claire but if it's something as silly as manipulation or brain washing then I'll drop both LCC and MBML.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The story is completely changed in that aspect. So as I said, MC forgiving the murderer of his parents is so out of character for him. I'll still hang around for a few updates to see why he forgave Claire but if it's something as silly as manipulation or brain washing then I'll drop both LCC and MBML.
putting a cute girl as a villain, and then make her "redeem" herself by saying "i was manipulated, i didn't want to, it was either that or my tiny little brother's life" <- it's a common thing that Niichan does in his games so far...and that's why i'm so critical of him, because it's a trope that works once, TWICE at max(if you really wanna stretch it to a group of people who were manipulated)...but he does it way too much for my tastes...but there are enjoyable parts between those awful(to me) moments...that kind of make me stay a little longer...but if the new plot of LCC is like you told me...i'll be leaving soon as i watch it with my eyes, bc at this point it's drama for the sake of drama, like shocking the players not because it makes sense in the plot, but just for creating some kind of an uproar...

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
i was manipulated, i didn't want to, it was either that or my tiny little brother's life
I don't think that's the case. It was shown that she is mentally unstable ever since she was a child. She killed her own mother when she was a child. So the reason you gave here is no more valid. Anyways no matter what the reason was, she don't deserve to be forgiven from my POV.

Reactions: zeromike

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don't think that's the case. It was shown that she is mentally unstable ever since she was a child. She killed her own mother when she was a child. So the reason you gave here is no more valid. Anyways no matter what the reason was, she don't deserve to be forgiven from my POV.
I was making an example, a very randomic one. The classic "it was either your parents, or my family" kind of choice; but fair enough.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
My question is rather:
Has it been addressed yet if Claire was being manipulated by someone? As I see it, this would be an overarching theme that would exist in both LCC and MBML. In MBML, we found out relatively early on that Hera was the force behind the events in the past.

In that sense, Claire as well as Aine and Emma would only be puppets in a game played by others.
Oh yeah it's pretty much shown that Claire was taught by someone her dad? master? Jess's dad the "Mafia" boss? Dunno to be fucked in the head she killed her mom if I remember correctly because she was ordered to by a mysterious voice.
So for now the only thing that makes sense is that she's pretty much a brainwashed assassin type like the ones with some activation word (maybe) that brings the whole psycho assassin killer side out... like in a Bond movie whee you say "Cheese Goblin" and the innocent kid next to you turns into the Hitman from the Hitman series and kills you with a pen :LOL:

How is she still alive after 2 years? Dunno. Now keep in mind that we don't know if she's in LCC CHAD (after the rework) MC's harem or not so with that there are some ways the story can explain it.

Maybe:
- the LCC CHAD MC fights her and leaves her for dead and she get's saved by mommy Jess
- the LCC CHAD MC fights her to death but Jess or somebody (maybe one of the girls) stops him before he finishes the job
- the LCC CHAD MC get's close to her before figuring out what she did and then [Insert points above]
-> or SOMEHOW saves her from herself (redeem arc)
-> or changes his mind because he caught feeling for her (like in any romance movie/anime she doesn't fight back and CHAD MC can't kill her anymore)
- the LCC CHAD MC never finds out what happened (this would be sadge but makes some sense if she's alive)
- the LCC CHAD MC discovers some info (EX:she's a brainwashed puppet with no will) and goes for Jess's dad (After he confronts her obviously)
- the LCC CHAD MC never finds her for some reason (maybe Jess's doing)

As you can see we can think of many reasons why she's alive but the likely one is that she's controlled by someone (seeing how her clan didn't want to reform and probably became/joined the Mafia) in the "Mafia" and with new badass Jess's influence and help (+MC if she's a harem member) she reforms and follows Jess (or/and MC) to the grave.

Are you sure, you're not confusing LCC's MC with the MC from My Real Desire(who is actually part of a mafia-clan, and he did some assassinations)? Or the remake changed everything THAT much(i'm waiting that the dev remakes every previous chapters, so i'm waiting for Remake-Episode 5 or 6, and then play them all in one run)
New MC is BRUTAL and I love him. I loved old MC and it's sadge that we didn't see his reunion with Jess in Ep.6 (cuz you know... the rework) tho. That said he's not a deranged killer (for now I guess) so it's gonna be interesting if one of the reasons I gave above will be the cannon one.
I'd love it if we could go on a killing spree and thus go full Doom Slayer but whatever happens I hope it'll be some nice drama and conflict and not a simple "K I forgive you UwU" ...... I said UwU pls kill me :FacePalm:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
New MC is BRUTAL and I love him. I loved old MC and it's sadge that we didn't see his reunion with Jess in Ep.6 (cuz you know... the rework) tho. That said he's not a deranged killer (for now I guess) so it's gonna be interesting if one of the reasons I gave above will be the cannon one.
I'd love it if we could go on a killing spree and thus go full Doom Slayer but whatever happens I hope it'll be some nice drama and conflict and not a simple "K I forgive you UwU" ...... I said UwU pls kill me :FacePalm:
Oh god, i'm going to bloody hate LCC even more than i do now then. I don't like psychopaths, i prefer people a bit less murderous...like the only character that i would allow killing is Yuna(please tell me, she is changed, and she is not an abusive bitch, who enjoys poking her finger in other people's trauma, bc in the old LCC she was like that). I don't like stories about characters who go on killing-sprees, i prefer the classic composed MCs who kills but always after taking in consideration Pros and Cons, and even then...they don't kill just rather ruin someone's life by breaking spine, or chopping off a limb or two and let their enemies live a life so miserable that they would rather be dead.

• Haha
Reactions: Dunner

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Oh god, i'm going to bloody hate LCC even more than i do now then. I don't like psychopaths, i prefer people a bit less murderous...like the only character that i would allow killing is Yuna(please tell me, she is changed, and she is not an abusive bitch, who enjoys poking her finger in other people's trauma, bc in the old LCC she was like that). I don't like stories about characters who go on killing-sprees, i prefer the classic composed MCs who kills but always after taking in consideration Pros and Cons, and even then...they don't kill just rather ruin someone's life by breaking spine, or chopping off a limb or two and let their enemies live a life so miserable that they would rather be dead.
For now the MC only went after the dumbos that wanted to "ENJOY" his GF Irene. So it's understandable why he goes ruthless Hitman.
Thinking about it this too would explain why he'd consider sparing Claire seeing how it's her that stopped the abuse from happening.

Yuna is still Yuna for the most part but you can see what she thinks at times and that shows that she just want's to push people away out of fear of loosing said people (she probably has the same BG so that explains it).
Her character is the same in the beginning but compared to the old story she acts more "normal" with each episode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So as you can tell the old bitchy for the sake of being bitchy Yuna isn't a thing but there are people that simply don't like her because of her character which is fair and understandable. IRL we wouldn't give a chance to people that act like pricks for no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
For now the MC only went after the dumbos that wanted to "ENJOY" his GF Irene. So it's understandable why he goes ruthless Hitman.
Thinking about it this too would explain why he'd consider sparing Claire seeing how it's her that stopped the abuse from happening.

Yuna is still Yuna for the most part but you can see what she thinks at times and that shows that she just want's to push people away out of fear of loosing said people (she probably has the same BG so that explains it).
Her character is the same in the beginning but compared to the old story she acts more "normal" with each episode.
So as you can tell the old bitchy for the sake of being bitchy Yuna isn't a thing but there are people that simply don't like her because of her character which is fair and understandable. IRL we wouldn't give a chance to people that act like pricks for no reason.
Imagine, 6 episodes of Yuna thinking "i will need MC's help", while the whole group tell Mc how smart Yuna is(or how she has a good side) but you see her, probing and poking in MC's trauma, like it's her personal Disneyland, and we have the lowest (or highest) point of bitchyness when Yuna beats the living shit out of MC(in a duel on the yard, next to the main road out of the house, so, they're not in the backyard, but a wide open area <- yeah repeating myself for the sake of emphasizing the situation), telling him that his trauma made him weak and pathetic, and then straight up rape him(actually rape-facesitting) in front of everyone, including MC's little sister/childhood friend, and the other two or three girls who genuinely love him, who don't stop Yuna bc...shock(i guess) or they're into being cucked(XD). Let me remind you: YUNA NEEDS MC's HELP(we know it since the moment MC met her), Yuna could help him, or prepare him, or hiring a therapist, or training personally MC...but instead she decides to mentally whine about MC not being ready and losing patience about it. Old-Yuna was so ridiculous that she was actually jeopardizing herself before MC could even know that Yuna needs his help XD. it was so bad that in retrospect, it was hilarious at the same time XD Like i would put a Dunce-cap on her. How Niichan justified Yuna's methods? "Eeeeh, Yuna is smart but not wise"...yeah sure, let's have her bite the hand that will feed her. Let her be less wise than a 3 years old kid XD

At least this new LCC made Yuna a bit smarter XD Still Merula-level of idiocy(for those who play HPHM know what i'm talking about XDXD) apparently, trying to befriend people by being a jerk...so smart XDXD (y)(y)

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Imagine, 6 episodes of Yuna thinking "i will need MC's help", while the whole group tell Mc how smart Yuna is(or how she has a good side) but you see her, probing and poking in MC's trauma, like it's her personal Disneyland, and we have the lowest (or highest) point of bitchyness when Yuna beats the living shit out of MC(in a duel on the yard, next to the main road out of the house, so, they're not in the backyard, but a wide open area <- yeah repeating myself for the sake of emphasizing the situation), telling him that his trauma made him weak and pathetic, and then straight up rape him(actually rape-facesitting) in front of everyone, including MC's little sister/childhood friend, and the other two or three girls who genuinely love him, who don't stop Yuna bc...shock(i guess) or they're into being cucked(XD). Let me remind you: YUNA NEEDS MC's HELP(we know it since the moment MC met her), Yuna could help him, or prepare him, or hiring a therapist, or training personally MC...but instead she decides to mentally whine about MC not being ready and losing patience about it. Old-Yuna was so ridiculous that she was actually jeopardizing herself before MC could even know that Yuna needs his help XD. it was so bad that in retrospect, it was hilarious at the same time XD Like i would put a Dunce-cap on her. How Niichan justified Yuna's methods? "Eeeeh, Yuna is smart but not wise"...yeah sure, let's have her bite the hand that will feed her. Let her be less wise than a 3 years old kid XD

At least this new LCC made Yuna a bit smarter XD Still Merula-level of idiocy(for those who play HPHM know what i'm talking about XDXD) apparently, trying to befriend people by being a jerk...so smart XDXD (y)(y)
Old Yuna was a bit silly (to say the least) and if we were to get a continuation she'd probably start training the old MC after Jess came to their house. It is indeed dumb that she needs more firepower (MC and Kana) but doesn't use it because caution... probably.

Now I might've made it sound like she's the same silly Yuna being a bitch for the sake of being friendly :WeSmart: (I know 5 head) but new Yuna's just cold with everyone except Ken. For what it seems she has more of a guardian role (as I said I'm pretty sure she has her old backstory so she's looking after Ken) that keeps people at a distance.

This is why I like new Yuna more. I liked the mystery of old Yuna but lore wise she was very silly :KEK:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Old Yuna was a bit silly (to say the least) and if we were to get a continuation she'd probably start training the old MC after Jess came to their house. It is indeed dumb that she needs more firepower (MC and Kana) but doesn't use it because caution... probably.

Now I might've made it sound like she's the same silly Yuna being a bitch for the sake of being friendly :WeSmart: (I know 5 head) but new Yuna's just cold with everyone except Ken. For what it seems she has more of a guardian role (as I said I'm pretty sure she has her old backstory so she's looking after Ken) that keeps people at a distance.

This is why I like new Yuna more. I liked the mystery of old Yuna but lore wise she was very silly :KEK:
Her reason for being nice to Ken(at least in the old LCC), is that Ken's father, sort of adopted Yuna after his divorce with Ken's mom(he was living alone in a one-room house basically, pretty poor, still took Yuna bc nice guy), until he died because of thieves(or they were after Yuna all along and he died protecting her or both, still he dies for Yuna). So i think Yuna is treating Ken decently because she is pouring the gratefulness she has for his father, into Ken.

Saying that Old-Yuna is silly...it's too much of a compliment. I prefer saying that she was idiotic, people who see old-Yuna should feel insulted by her stupidity.

I mean, seriously, let's just say that you need my help, what would you do?A smart person would try to either buy my help(like giving me stuff that i may want like lots of money), or be friendly enough that i won't have problems into helping them because by then i would consider you a precious friend and would care about your wellbeing. Yuna refuse to do either of those things, and goes straight to antagonizing MC, to mock him, to being either cold, or rude, or all the above, basically doing everything to be hated by him, despite knowing and remarking how she'll require MC's help sooner or later.

Based on what you're telling me, the new-LCC will be darker, but Yuna gets a bit nicer, and i'm glad, honest, it would be a nice improvement(despite the fact that we're talking about a story that involves murders, kidnappings and illuminati-mafia clans waging wars at each other <- which is a quite above my usual level of suspension of disbelief, but ehy! If that is what the story is about, i can either watch it, or leave it XD i mean, that's the plot what else i can do about it?XDXD)

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I can't say that Yuna interests me. It's true that her attitude has changed very slightly for the better but she maintains the femdom, which makes me not want a relationship with her under any circumstances.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Oh yeah as I said "there are people that simply don't like her because of her character which is fair and understandable" since there are many games where even I can't handle some characters that act like you're the bottom when you interact with them but then top everyone else.

Yeah Old Yuna started to be more, what's the word, polished(?) after her backstory (so Ep.4?). Before that we had little reason to like her since she was being bitchy. She did look like your average Tsundere(?) that will shower you with insults with double meaning.
Like I understood that her being all bitchy, more down to earth and sometimes brutal with the MC was to balance the rest of the girls that showered the MC with love and keep him grounded and remind him that he's weak and won't be able to protect his new peaceful life like he is (show him the ugly side) but the meaning doesn't matter if you don't like the person conveying the message.
Only after her backstory does she start to make more sense when it's shown that she knows who the MC would have to fight and what they're capable off but by that time many gave Yuna a big "no thanks" and I can't blame them.

I liked her because she was mysterious but as you said: If she knew about the people both her and the MC saw as enemies why did she have to beat around the bush and only check the MC's power in EP.5?! She should've challenged him after they met and MC was bothering her with questions.

MC meets Yuna on the porch: Hey I wanna know why you act like this.
Yuna: You're annoying. If you want to know about me them show me you're strong enough to know.
MC loses -> Yuna steals a kiss -> Tells MC to grow stronger before asking her again -> MC is motivate to train an make her his
You know like it happens in ep5 :KEK:

This is why, even if I miss the old story, I believe the the rework will go smoothly. While in the old one the characters were new and didn't really have an end goal with the release of MBIML it gave everyone a set goal. Every character is more full of life after the rework which made me await every new update for both LCC and MBIML sine I know they'll be good.

Damn it's 3AM... gonna look for grammar mistakes later :Kappa:

Reactions: BlasKyau

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- Yeah, Old Yuna started to be more, what's the word, polished(?) after her backstory (so Ep.4?). Before that we had little reason to like her since she was being bitchy. She did look like your average Tsundere(?) that will shower you with insults with double meaning.
Like, I understood that her being all bitchy, more down to earth and sometimes brutal with the MC was to balance the rest of the girls that showered the MC with love and keep him grounded and remind him that he's weak and won't be able to protect his new peaceful life like he is (show him the ugly side) but the meaning doesn't matter if you don't like the person conveying the message.
Only after her backstory does she start to make more sense when it's shown that she knows who the MC would have to fight and what they're capable off, but by that time many gave Yuna a big "no, thanks" and I can't blame them.

2- I liked her because she was mysterious but as you said: If she knew about the people both her and the MC saw as enemies, why did she have to beat around the bush and only check the MC's power in EP.5?! She should've challenged him after they met and MC was bothering her with questions.

3- MC meets Yuna on the porch: Hey, I want to know why you act like this.
Yuna: You're annoying. If you want to know about me, then show me you're strong enough to know.
MC loses -> Yuna steals a kiss -> Tells MC to grow stronger before asking her again -> MC is motivated to train and make her his
You know, like it happens in ep5 :KEK:

4- This is why, even if I miss the old story, I believe the rework will go smoothly. While in the old one the characters were new and didn't really have an end goal, with the release of MBIML it gave everyone a set goal. Every character is more full of life after the rework, which made me await every new update for both LCC and MBIML sine I know they'll be good.

5- Damn, it's 3AM... gonna look for grammar mistakes later :Kappa:
(i numbered your points, so you know, to which part of your comment i'm answering)

1- Honestly, this point of yours(feel free to say i misunderstood) feels like you're justifying Yuna. Personally i play HPHM(braindead Harry Potter game, which thanks to JKR, became canon XD) where Merula is basically Yuna...but without the fighting-qualities that Yuna has, Merula is an eternal loser who never wins anything(and yet she is vital for the plot XD, in the whole game wins only two duels who are scripted duels, one of those time it's because it's an ambush and the other one bc plot demanded it so that MC could learn new tricks that won't use anyway XD). Why am i talking about Merula? Because like Yuna, Merula has a tragic, sad backstory(her parents were death-eaters and were so loyal to good old Voldemort that they chose to go to jail, pledging loyalty to him, rather than betray him or find a legal technicality and live with their daughter Merula..btw they got arrested 6 months before Merula started to go to Hogwarts, the girl for some reasons blames MC for that XD bc...childish XD), this doesn't change the fact that Merula genuinely tried to kill MC since the very first day at Hogwarts(actually 3 days after the sorting ceremony...but still XD), her sad past doesn't redeem her nor should allow her to be a bully without being called out. Same goes for Yuna, she can be more polished, but a jerk is a jerk, either she had a happy childhood or a depressing one. I can pity a jerk with a sad story...but i wouldn't befriend them because of that feeling of pity i've for them, i need them to actually start being nice people to me and my friend(which fyi, Merula doesn't, she still treats her only two official friends, like rubbish until the seventh year of Hogwarts and one of them quits on her, the second is so traumatized by an accident that she set up that she is avoiding her) same goes for Yuna, we have her being an asshole for 95% of the old game...why should i be nice to her? Because the plot demands it? Jam City(those who make and publish HPHM) did the very same thing, and now i hate Merula even more because my MC is forced to treat her like a friend even when she keeps acting an entitled asshole(but has no redeeming qualities of any kind to back up her statements). XD

2- This is a good point, and i would prefer it...the only issue i have at this point is: How Yuna knows MC? I don't remember anywhere in the old-LCC how Yuna knows MC even before meeting him personally...

3- This is actually so much better compared from what Niichan wrote in the old LCC, but i would change it to go straight to the point. Something like this:

MC meets Yuna for the first time: *They get along for a while(at the cost of Yuna forcing herself if necessary bc SHE needs HIM)* -> Once they're a bit closer, Yuna can introduce her background, and then explaining why she needs MC -> MC understands the situation, and asks Yuna if he can help her -> Yuna finds a way to prepare him that it's not time-consuming(for her) -> Together they solve her problems, and now Yuna is free from her past-problems, and she is more pleasant to have around -> Happy ending.

4- Honestly? My reaction about new-LCC (based on what you told me) is this one:

deadpool-dark.gif

5- I checked them for you, and there were just a bunch of minor errors and a few missing commas(i've a grammar tool on my browser XD) nothing that would stop me from understand your words XD

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I'm not sure why you guys debating the LCC remake in this thread but as someone that sort of liked LCC before the remake I say the remake is totally different than the original. It's much darker and the progress with the girls is much slower. Another thing in the original version it seemed that Lisa was set up to be with Ken in the new version she is listed as a LI for the MC and Kana is very much written as a childhood friend and not the sister because both her parents are mentioned this time.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Yeah I should've done the sorting myself tbh

I'll be 100% honest I thought we were on LCC thread right now :LUL:
Nonetheless seeing how LCC an MBIML are connected I see how we got to talking about the remaster.

Now about old LCC I liked as well even if flawed. Hell I still have the old files saved up to play from time to time but I do like that as you said it "the progress with the girls is much slower" with the remaster. That and we actually romance the person that made more sense romancing in the beginning :WeSmart:
The Lisa thing is a bit of bummer really but I hope our bro Ken get's a hottie for himself as well and I don't mind the Kana changes but I guess LCC MC isn't MBIML MC cousin now .... sadge :cry:

• Red Heart

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah I should've done the sorting myself tbh

I'll be 100% honest, I thought we were on LCC thread right now :LUL:
Nonetheless, seeing how LCC and MBIML are connected, I see how we got to talking about the remaster.

Now about old LCC I liked as well even if flawed. Hell I still have the old files saved up to play from time to time, but I do like that as you said it "the progress with the girls is much slower" with the remaster. That and we actually romance the person that made more sense romancing in the beginning :WeSmart:
The Lisa thing is a bit of a bummer really, but I hope our bro Ken gets a hottie for himself as well and I don't mind the Kana changes but I guess LCC MC isn't MBIML MC cousin now .... sadge :cry:

I should use the spoilers myself >.<

For HansDampf788 like my man here just said, the games are connected, so technically we're allowed to speak of both of them(also, Niichan is probably loving the indirect advertising we're making XD)

Also, i was glad for Ken to have a girl. I mean, he is a genuine friend, now i will feel like i'm cucking him now, when he is nothing but cool to MC. I repeat for those who refuse to read: I'm conflicted about both MBML and LCC(old and new) because there are parts that i like(but are a bit cheap) and parts that i dislike(but they may be well-thought and decently written but i simply dislike them), and i'm trying to do a honest effort into understanding things, and giving a fair judgement on both games, because while someone may think i'm a rude jerk with a giant ego(for deeming worthless opinions like "this game sucks because yes, or because it has a kink that i don't like" <- despite being warned by the tags-list; and so discriminating between who gives a decent feedback and who simply writes childish bullshits because they've hands and a keyboard) i still try to be as fair as possible, doing so much to even try to understand who doesn't agree with me or my opinions, hoping to learn something. Again the "Hopefully Never" WAS A BLOODY JOKE, i suck at joking, but that doesn't mean that i was serious when i wrote that comment, because i was joking: the dev will release the new update when he can, but i don't know when because i don't check his patreon-page nor his discord nor i have a private conversation with him XD

• Red Heart

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Spoilers are indeed a blessing especially since I like to keep things sorted. The whole ''Context'' thing came exactly from that since it keeps things nice and tidy.

Anyways it's nice talking to ya mate. I can say it's really POGGERS :PogChamp: ......... I'll leave now before I crack another dad joke :HideThePain:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Spoilers are indeed a blessing especially since I like to keep things sorted. The whole ''Context'' thing came exactly from that since it keeps things nice and tidy.

Anyways it's nice talking to ya mate. I can say it's really POGGERS :PogChamp: ......... I'll leave now before I crack another dad joke :HideThePain:

• Red Heart

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
  • Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 140 Votes