• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not gonna lie, the story is actually beautifully written. It's often relatable, entertaining, touchy too. Especially Emma's storyline feels that way to me. I've been going through a similar kind of life experience as she has been going through. I hope we soon get to see more of her, the protagonist and her deserve to have some closure at last.
I think deserves is a bit strong. May earn would be more truthful imo. She made the choices, she needs to earn a happy ending.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
But it says Harem! Why is Sky heartbroken and crying? Sad music is playing this is terrible. I feel awful. I don't wanna play anymore...Anyone know a funny, happy game? I need a bit of a palette cleanser.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Osmium77_

Formerly 'Osmium77'
Sep 13, 2021
But it says Harem! Why is Sky heartbroken and crying? Sad music is playing this is terrible. I feel awful. I don't wanna play anymore...Anyone know a funny, happy game? I need a bit of a palette cleanser.
Than you should play HS2 instead of VNs.

Xr8edfalcon

Jan 22, 2021
I didn't know I was gonna cry wank either, but hey, it happened:unsure:

tamago4life

Jan 17, 2022
Yo, wth man. I came here to fap and you hit me with the emotional feel trip and let me with a broken heart and a limp dick. Not cool man, not cool. Erm..about the game, great game btw, will play it again when the new update comes ( still, I'll skip chap 5 tho )

Reactions: Repuci

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Damn when i read the last Comments here that "Complain" about the Story with Em i am wondering if i am the only one that play this Games mostly for the Story :unsure:
I have a feeling that the people who complain about Emma simply didn't read the story closely. There were numerous times it was explained how dangerous the whole thing is for all of them but Emma haters keep saying it doesn't make sense. Personally I enjoyed the buildup as Emma loses her will to not tell the MC who she is after he confesses his feelings for his childhood sweetheart.

Watching her wait for 11 years for the Mc and then giving up only to have Aine's mom use the situation for her own purposes was sad as hell. That's why Emma attacked Hectate ffs. The only thing I found a bit much was how much story was tied around poor Emma's neck. She was the childhood sweetheart, one of the school bullies, a lifetime-servant of Aines-that's a lot of stuff for one character. I found it a bit if a stretch too that the MC doesn't recognize Emma at all until she beans him in the head and knocks him out. I would rather they complained about that odd Lily episode that could have been used for Skye at least.

I bet the same players that are hating on Emma had no problem breaking Skye's heart for Gwen who has the weakest of the three stories. Anyway I'm dying to see how it plays out.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Damn when i read the last Comments here that "Complain" about the Story with Em i am wondering if i am the only one that play this Games mostly for the Story :unsure:
You're not the only one.

I always liked story more than scenes in mostly of this kind of games ... I always think that a good story makes the scenes more enjoyables :)

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I have a feeling that the people who complain about Emma simply didn't read the story closely. There were numerous times it was explained how dangerous the whole thing is for all of them but Emma haters keep saying it doesn't make sense. Personally I enjoyed the buildup as Emma loses her will to not tell the MC who she is after he confesses his feelings for his childhood sweetheart.

Watching her wait for 11 years for the Mc and then giving up only to have Aine's mom use the situation for her own purposes was sad as hell. That's why Emma attacked Hectate ffs. The only thing I found a bit much was how much story was tied around poor Emma's neck. She was the childhood sweetheart, one of the school bullies, a lifetime-servant of Aines-that's a lot of stuff for one character. I found it a bit if a stretch too that the MC doesn't recognize Emma at all until she beans him in the head and knocks him out. I would rather they complained about that odd Lily episode that could have been used for Skye at least.

I bet the same players that are hating on Emma had no problem breaking Skye's heart for Gwen who has the weakest of the three stories. Anyway I'm dying to see how it plays out.
After episode 6 came out, it resolved all of my problems with Emma, back in episode 5 i was a bit mad that even after we got to see what she and the MC went through in their childhood, she still wouldn't tell him who she was. But it's reveiled that Hera knew everything and threatened to hurt/kill everyone, including her own daughter, so that's why she couldn't say anything.
But now he knows anyway, and there's no way around it anymore, he's gonna have to confront her about it, and she's gonna have to tell him everything because only together they can take down Hera.
And about Hera, i hope Niichan doesn't try to somehow justify her actions or have some sort of redemption thing planned for her, to me she's too far gone for that, and even though she's Aine's mom, i wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in her head if i could.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeromike

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Hi guys i was bored tonight so i thoght i would update Zoey Raven mod to ep 6 let me know if there is any problems with it
is a walkthrough and galley unlock mod and i have unloaded a just walkthrough no gallery mod just incase you do not want the gallery mod
took the no galery mod nice of you to think of it ^^

Reactions: coolman5974

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I don't think if you cheat on your girlfriend and in a first day she will be happy to share you, it will be high level of insanity in that case XD

Walkernight09

May 14, 2018
Freaking loved it....
One of the best vanilla romance vn out there.

Played the entire game like 3 times just so i could listen to the in-game songs again.
Can someone please post the song list used in this game? Thanks.

Reactions: ItzDat1Guy
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes