• Sky

• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 18, 2022
How are trolls like that not banned? Or at least referred to mental health professionals?

The mc is one of the most likable characters...

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
So because an MC isn't a pathetic loser or an asshole he's a goody two shoes?
Have you like met actual people when you left your basement?

If you don't like he game don't play it. Simple as that. No need to announce your departure though... This isn't an airport.
But this one is a public forum.....

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
God, I love this game! I had a beautiful experience playing this one. :love:

And, it's sooo tough to choose one girl! Fuck you dev :p

This was my first Harem game so I have no idea how it works out in the end.

A bit sad that we didn't get to talk with Sky :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well you can avoid sleeping with Gwen and Sky doesn't get hurt. I had hoped avoiding cheating with Gwen would get more Sky content but nothing happens. She still stays in her room even if you don't cheat which felt like a lost opportunity.

Reactions: `Ray`
Aug 13, 2021
When you play a game with graphics good as "MBIML/NiiChan" or "Eternum/Caribdis", is a lot hard to play other 3DCG games, it just doesn't feel right, and that means, fewer games to play, even if the stories are well made it.
Kinda true, there are a lot of games high rated here or in other sites where the renders don't even feel like the characters are feeling anything or the story is so weak that basically you end skipping everything(talking from my pov of course).

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
To me this game spoils LCC too much. Not so much how things will unfold, but we clearly are shown too much of the end results. One of the drawbacks of 2 games in the same universe being developed at the same time. This was a lengthy update so kudos for that and let's see where we go from here.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
God, I love this game! I had a beautiful experience playing this one. :love:

And, it's sooo tough to choose one girl! Fuck you dev :p

This was my first Harem game so I have no idea how it works out in the end.

A bit sad that we didn't get to talk with Sky :cry:

• Wow

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
To me this game spoils LCC too much. Not so much how things will unfold, but we clearly are shown too much of the end results. One of the drawbacks of 2 games in the same universe being developed at the same time. This was a lengthy update so kudos for that and let's see where we go from here.
I trust in NiiChan's story-telling abilities. Despite being a bit spoiled from MBML he has shown that he can surprise us in LCC anyway. But I'm a bit weird since I usually don't mind spoilers, it is the stuff along the way that is important, not the end result. A good story only becomes better the more times you read it.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I trust in NiiChan's story-telling abilities. Despite being a bit spoiled from MBML he has shown that he can surprise us in LCC anyway. But I'm a bit weird since I usually don't mind spoilers, it is the stuff along the way that is important, not the end result. A good story only becomes better the more times you read it.
Not applicable to a bad story. So not suitable here!!

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
How long does it usually take for a new update? I am already aware that he's working on LCC.

Also, is LCC kind of a prequel to this one? (I think so) and is it's MC Jovian?

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Well you can avoid sleeping with Gwen and Sky doesn't get hurt. I had hoped avoiding cheating with Gwen would get more Sky content but nothing happens. She still stays in her room even if you don't cheat which felt like a lost opportunity.
Thanks. Will do that. I like sky. She is the only character I interested here

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
How long does it usually take for a new update? I am already aware that he's working on LCC.

Also, is LCC kind of a prequel to this one? (I think so) and is it's MC Jovian?
I think it is something like 8 updates in a year.

Yes, LCC is a prequel. It takes place ca. 2 years before MBML. No to your other question.

• Hey there

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There are two MBIML updates and then two LCC updates, and so on. Now it's time for another one from MBIML.

Also, is LCC kind of a prequel to this one? (I think so)
More or less, although considering that the first game is LCC, MBIML is more of a sequel than LCC a prequel.

and is it's MC Jovian?
No, if you play LCC you will know that he isn't at all.

• Hey there
4.20 star(s) 140 Votes