• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I think it is something like 8 updates in a year.

Yes, LCC is a prequel. It takes place ca. 2 years before MBML. No to your other question.
There are two MBIML updates and then two LCC updates, and so on. Now it's time for another one from MBIML.

More or less, although considering that the first game is LCC, MBIML is more of a sequel than LCC a prequel.

No, if you play LCC you will know that he isn't at all.
Damn! That's awesome! so many updates!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot, bacienvu88 and BlasKyau!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, the love and hugs she so desperately longed for ever since they met as children.
Yes, that was exactly what I was saying. Hugs and love is the only thing they give each other, although more the latter. Much love and very intense.

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
So because an MC isn't a pathetic loser or an asshole he's a goody two shoes?
Have you like met actual people when you left your basement?

If you don't like he game don't play it. Simple as that. No need to announce your departure though... This isn't an airport.
Oh I played ahead now I know why he does not want revenge. It was not bullying but basically some kind of fetish play between him and three of the hottest girsl in the school

I met people like that and they are one of the easiest people to take advantage of

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

thebigbos

Aug 10, 2017
Silly question of the day : how do you feel with the MC nickname change ? I feel like "Piggy" was better than "Fatso". I'm not native english speaking, but if "fatso" sounds more accurate, I still feel that Piggy also conveys more subtleness : something like being denied from any acknowledgement of humanity : you're not worth being human, you're not even worth being my dog, you're just a piggy. And somehow, such word being thrown by someone carrying some goddess name just makes even more sense, don't you think ?

thebigbos

Aug 10, 2017
Oh also : for all who finished the update - can you list all the characters we can follow the path ? I'm trying to aim for a harem route, so can we just have everyone route opened by the end of the update ?

lonelyneet

Jan 10, 2019
Oh also : for all who finished the update - can you list all the characters we can follow the path ? I'm trying to aim for a harem route, so can we just have everyone route opened by the end of the update ?
We have Aine,Emma,Gwen,Klara,Sky,Freya,Lily,Naomi and Moon. Nine LIs in total.

Reactions: thebigbos

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Silly question of the day : how do you feel with the MC nickname change ? I feel like "Piggy" was better than "Fatso". I'm not native english speaking, but if "fatso" sounds more accurate, I still feel that Piggy also conveys more subtleness : something like being denied from any acknowledgement of humanity : you're not worth being human, you're not even worth being my dog, you're just a piggy. And somehow, such word being thrown by someone carrying some goddess name just makes even more sense, don't you think ?
On one hand I think "piggy" fits better with bullying etc. because it is harsher. On the other hand Aine and Emma actually don't want to bully him, so "fatso" makes more sense from that perspective.

Reactions: BlasKyau and `Ray`

Nizachen

Jul 11, 2020
I am not the most knowledgable about Renpy, but typically if the game crashes or an error occurs, there will be a text file in the same directory as the exe (called error or traceback I believe). You can just post the text file here, and I am sure someone with more knowledge will be able to help.
Update: Restart works for me. *damn, I always put PC on sleep for so long that I just let it that way, guess I have to occasionally shut it down or restart first.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Damn no matter how often i replay the Story ..... Episode 5 is still the best one even when it is the saddest one at the same time. I dont know if the Dev are able to top that

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
I was annoyed the whole time while playing this game because of the cringy writing. Give the MC a little personality and masculinity, will you? We are basically playing the role of an idiot. Every single character in the game is way more interesting and has more personality than MC. It feels like he is just filling the need of some male character who needs to fuck the girls. By the way, he is the default male model in HS2 and I was going to use it for a sissy character in my game that I'm not able to progress making it because I'm so lazy. :LOL:

I want to say the dev is good with creating a scenario, girls are awesome, and storytelling is good, but the dialogues are driving me insane. Please stop justifying your decision that this is not a revenge game. We get it. We don't expect him to kill whoever wronged him. But at least please stop giving crappy life lessons, and give us a little satisfaction via the dialogues. Yeah, if you are THIS forgiving, then that makes you an idiot, not a kind person. (Seriously guys, if someone did something to you and you think they are wrong, then go and fuck them.)

And there is lewd content issue. It's taking forever to see some content, and when you finally see them, they are way too short and dull. The pics between the scenes are way more interesting than sex scenes. Literally. I mean, give them a little description from the characters' perspective.

And you literally passed off the reunion of the MC and Emma with a few lines of dialogue. WTF man? Emma is the only reason why I'm playing this game.

What best describes this game is "a true wasted potential".

Last edited:

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
To me this game spoils LCC too much. Not so much how things will unfold, but we clearly are shown too much of the end results. One of the drawbacks of 2 games in the same universe being developed at the same time. This was a lengthy update so kudos for that and let's see where we go from here.
Sometimes is all about the journey, not the destination.

Ep: 7 was pretty good but i felt weird reading certain part with the MC, his personality changed sanic fast for a few sec from "i must confront Hera to learn the truth" to "old hag spill the beans or the grills gonna pull your eyes out"

Also: It took me by surprise that attempt from Hera to slap you. Nice one Niichan!
I'm the only one that first allowed the MC to be slapped but backtracked and choosed "block the slap"?
It felt better that choice overall since i didn't knew MC was actually strong enough to block a slap from Hera even if she was being lazy with her strenght

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes