• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Mc still a "hit me. I will forgive everything" kind ??? What a big bummer
It doesn't seem bad to me that the MC forgives Aine. The one he must never forgive is Hera, and it doesn't seem like he intends to do it. In fact, the sweetest revenge is for the MC to marry Aine so that he becomes the boss of the entire empire that Hera tries to control. She tried to screw up his life and as revenge he keeps everything that belonged to her until then (her daughters, her money, her entire mafia empire...). And the best thing is that she lives to see it.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
It doesn't seem bad to me that the MC forgives Aine. The one he must never forgive is Hera, and it doesn't seem like he intends to do it. In fact, the sweetest revenge is for the MC to marry Aine so that he becomes the boss of the entire empire that Hera tries to control. She tried to screw up his life and as revenge he keeps everything that belonged to her until then (her daughters, her money, her entire mafia empire...). And the best thing is that she lives to see it.
And above all: "Oh, by the way, both of your daughters have a bun in the oven from me. Congratulations, mom-in-law/grandma."

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Hmm. Finally a reply with a point. But if mc is gonna forced to marry single LI only, Sis character is my MC's girl. He don't likes to marry a bitch!!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hmm. Finally a reply with a point. But if mc is gonna forced to marry single LI only, Sis character is my MC's girl. He don't likes to marry a bitch!!
Certainly, maybe it would also be done by marrying Freya, but possibly Aine would have to be killed first, or at least make sure she couldn't marry anyone (lock her in a dungeon for life, for example). I guess you would like this option better. Though I doubt it's among the possibilities Dev is considering.

Or Aine may have a terrible "accident" when the MC gets his revenge on Hera, giving the MC free rein to marry Sky, if that's what you like. I also don't see it as an option that the Dev is thinking of including. But I suppose it would also be an option that you would like more than the actual one.

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022

My Bully is My Lover [Chapter 1 - Episode 1](Part2) is now open to everyone!

Note: Hello there! My name is Chicky -- Nii's assistant. Nii is feeling under the weather and won't be back for a while. While I'm trying to take over his remaining side tasks for him, I am also busy for the next five days, and no one will be able to manage his Patreon releases. And so we are releasing his update to the public now. Please wish him well and that he gets to recover soon.
We apologize to all Bronze tiers who couldn't get the early access. We'll try and devise plans next time this happens. Thank you for understanding.

Changelog:
  • 375+ images
  • 2364 lines of codes
  • 17 animations
  • Introduction to Moon's story
  • Progress with other girls
  • Main Story progress
  • 25 total new background music and SFX
  • Fixed a bug on Sky's route**
  • Changed the Scene Replay buttons and added Moon
Complete changelog:
  • 1540+ images
  • 8697 lines of codes
  • 28 animations
  • Introduction to Freya's 1st Arc
  • Klara's Character Introduction
  • Aine's First Arc Finale
  • Harem Progress
  • Introduction to Moon's story
  • Progress with other girls
  • Main Story progress
  • 98 total new background music and SFX
  • Fixed a bug on Sky's route**
  • Changed the Scene Replay buttons and added Moon
**Sky has a bug where her route persists even if you reject her. This won't affect those who are on her route.

DOWNLOADS:
WIN/LIN:
-
MAC: -
ANDROID: -

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
My Bully Is My Lover Ch.1 Ep.1 Part 2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Has the blue haired little sister gotten more content yet? Last time I saw anything for her there were three or four scenes, but two of them were the exact same scene with different swimsuits.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes