• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Overall a relatively short but fun update, with further relationship development and new dramas surfacing (the mysterious man on the street, Lily's decision to leave, and the sudden arrival of MC's rival who seems to replace his father as Aine's supposed fiancé. I'm fairly convinced this to be Hera's scheming). kudos to the devs, and I hope after finishing Emma's solo ending we get to see some new update from LCC.:p

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
1663428243096.png

Is this really part 2?
The archive says so but the folder inside says episode 1 and nothing of episode 1 part 2.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The long hair version of moon! And the nude scene! Who will give a fuck about dinner when they see such scene? Just go fuck her hard on the beach will you mc? :love::p:cautious:

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Great update, great scenes. But sadly more drama: Lily planing on leaving is a really big letdown, especially since there was not that much potential to grow a relationship with her up to now. I hope we get the chance to stop her leaving and convince her to stay at least at the house of Moon and Freya. The scene of Moon was hot and left me wanting more, so was the Sky scene. The latter was long overdue, too, because of the cracks the relationship had. But after the talk between the MC, Gwen and her and the scne in this last update, this has the potential to skyrocket. The development of the relationship between Klara and the MC got also a good direction, I liked how daring the MC was at the dance. It was good, that he took the initiative with her, but it's still too early too come to some sort of conclusion. The relationship with Aine may progress slowly, but it feels natural, it's good. The end scene was cruel though, the ex of Naomi is the forced fiancé of Aine, this means a lot of headaches and drama for the MC. They didn't ask for this, they don't deserve this. I hope the MC is able to save Aine and Naomi from getting taken away. But considering the way this is supposed to go, it will probably turn out alright. Very engaging story, even if this update was the shortest for now. At least I can't wait for the upcoming story, this and LCC are two of my favorites.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Caldriel

Jul 12, 2021
Hi,
could you imagine to make the update available as a separate download?
Other games are doing it more and more often now.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Bully Is My Lover [Ch. 1 - Ep. 1 - Part 2] [NiiChan] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,84 GB / 905 MB - MyBullyIsMyLover-Ch1-Ep1-Pt2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,80 GB / 871 MB - MyBullyIsMyLover-Ch1-Ep1-Pt2-mac-crunched.zip
= ~23,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vahsek

Feb 27, 2019
New version Error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/badendings.rpy', 1647419201, 0) is defined twice, at game/Backup/badendings.rpyc:2 and game/badendings.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/badendings.rpy', 1647419201, 0) is defined twice, at game/Backup/badendings.rpyc:2 and game/badendings.rpy:2.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
My Bully is My Lover Ch1-Ep1
Sun Sep 18 01:33:18 2022

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
This is NOT a remake, the first 7 episodes are Prologue Chapter. *really, are you 100% sure,:KEK:.*

Is this worth playing??

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
i tend to avoid updates that focus on story cuz most of the time its to add drama. then they give a cliff hanger cuz its and update not the complete game which leaves me with a unsatisfied feeling and alot of question i wont get answers to for months. so ill be back next time

Reactions: ductapexc
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes