• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is it possible to be on the route for everyone in the same game or are some optional? Like somehow I appear to not be on Gwen or Lily route despite definitely trying to be earlier on in the game
It's full harem. Lily path hasn't opened yet.
Did you start a new save file for episode 7? Not starting a new save for that update would knock you off of Sky and Gwen's path so you'd have never seen the resolution to that scene.
Did you start a new save for episode 7? If not then you'll get knocked off of Gwen and Sky's routes.
If you did then you can get a (funnily named) save for the beginning of episode 7 here, or you can just start a new playthrough.

htc89234

Jan 27, 2018
I hope these start getting update only patches soon, especially if the new content is going to be given bite-sized like this. Redownloading ep1 just for the part 2 which totals for 40 to 60 minutse of reading at best feels a bit like a waste.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
I hope these start getting update only patches soon, especially if the new content is going to be given bite-sized like this. Redownloading ep1 just for the part 2 which totals for 40 to 60 minutse of reading at best feels a bit like a waste.
Why would it be a waste? Downloading what, 4-5g takes me less that 5 minutes with my average internet connection. And it's nothing compared to most games nowaday that ar like 80g's. 40 mins of reading ain't bad when you can just start a download and come back later during the day.

Also, it maybe as easy as the dev don't know how to do patches, not everyone knows programming/coding to a high degree making Vn's.

Reactions: Herofactory45

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Why would it be a waste? Downloading what, 4-5g takes me less that 5 minutes with my average internet connection. And it's nothing compared to most games nowaday that ar like 80g's. 40 mins of reading ain't bad when you can just start a download and come back later during the day.

Also, it maybe as easy as the dev don't know how to do patches, not everyone knows programming/coding to a high degree making Vn's.
I have seen a lot of conversations related to this topic and have seen that a lot of users here at f95 have internet connections that are either slow (2Mb or less) or are capped at a fixed amount of Gb each month. My understanding is that they use mobile (cell phone) connections or the ISP on their area is utter trash.

I myself have no problem, same as you. I just leave 5 or 6 VNs downloading at a time and do something else for 30 minutes.

What I would bitch about is that the dev should do whole episodes instead of two-part releases, especially now that he finished remastering his other VN and should have more time for this VN. I will come across as a little whiny bitch, but I read part 1 of this episode and I was like... Is this it, where the fuck is the rest!!!

Anyway, their internet connection sucks balls. :ROFLMAO:

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
My understanding is that they use mobile (cell phone) connections or the ISP on their area is utter trash.
Oh ok. I always assumed that pirates were mostly on pc's and had decent connections to, well, pirate and download all those files. On the same subject, how does one play those Vn's on phone? Screens are so small, how can you even read the text, let alone clic on something to make the dialogue advance every 5 seconds.

What I would bitch about is that the dev should do whole episodes instead of two-part releases, especially now that he finished remastering his other VN and should have more time for this VN. I will come across as a little whiny bitch, but I read part 1 of this episode and I was like... Is this it, where the fuck is the rest!!!
Part 1 and part 2 came separated because the dev said it was taking too long for people to be with no content so the update
was separated in 2 to push something so patreons would have something instead of nothing for too long.

As for the other game LCC remaster, it is not over yet. Usually, a game gets 2 releases in a row that takes 1 to 1,5 months each, then it switches to 2 releases for the other one. With Emy solo ending, this game will have had 4 releases in a row. LCC didn't have any updates since last March, so i hope we will get 4 releases of it next. Seeing that this game has already 8 chapters and the other, older one only has 4 (5 before the remaster), it would sadden me if it would be abandonned or sidelined.

So, I noticed the harem tag, can you get with every girl without issues?
I am gonna reply to you with what the game said so it should comfort you..

second member.jpg

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I think this one is trying too hard to be funny, not everyone is as talented as Caribdis. At least it doesn't work on me, 90% of the gags are recycled from different animes I've seen

Reactions: Andromodus

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
I think this one is trying too hard to be funny, not everyone is as talented as Caribdis. At least it doesn't work on me, 90% of the gags are recycled from different animes I've seen
While I absolutely agree, further in to the story there are some genuinely touching moments after the dev kind of pulls back from trying to make every scene funny. Though there are quite a few running gags.

Reactions: arbiter221

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
While I absolutely agree, further in to the story there are some genuinely touching moments after the dev kind of pulls back from trying to make every scene funny. Though there are quite a few running gags.
Yes, comedy isn't really my strong suit. They tend to hit or miss. I just need that level that can pull away from the heavy drama from time to time.
Also, Cari is a man I greatly respect, and we've been helping each other for a while now, so we would hate being compared to each other. :LOL:

EDIT: But feedback is always appreciated. However, I don't tend to visit this site as often as back then nowadays. I'm always active in my discord server if there is anything you want to tell me.

Reactions: tanstaafl

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Yes, comedy isn't really my strong suit. They tend to hit or miss. I just need that level that can pull away from the heavy drama from time to time.
Also, Cari is a man I greatly respect, and we've been helping each other for a while now, so we would hate being compared to each other. :LOL:

EDIT: But feedback is always appreciated. However, I don't tend to visit this site as often as back then nowadays. I'm always active in my discord server if there is anything you want to tell me.
i'll play both eventually. I just want to know which one i would rather play first based on humor. Time limitation and everything.
Thanks for making a good game. Looks like many people really enjoy your game. So i'm looking forward to experience it myself!!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think this is more of an allusion to the idiom with the birds in the (golden) cage. Accordingly, the wings are indeed correct here, if I should be right.

Reactions: Loxxxthenasty
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes