• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dantethedarkone

Oct 24, 2017
Damn that Emy storyline T-T. Story was great, the music added to the ambience of the moments, and then that finale when he finds the pic... ***chefs kiss*** perfection.

Claire though O_O. . . That sadistic look on her face when she beat the shit out of Hera's guards. Wow. . . crazy chick

Overall this VN is great, loving every chapter

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Damn that Emy storyline T-T. Story was great, the music added to the ambience of the moments, and then that finale when he finds the pic... ***chefs kiss*** perfection.

Claire though O_O. . . That sadistic look on her face when she beat the shit out of Hera's guards. Wow. . . crazy chick

Overall this VN is great, loving every chapter
You want some...?

:KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Like u kidding me that cliffhanger

How many fiances does aine have for fuck sakes

First that old dude now this guy

Plus how that even work lol she now already engaged with the mc

These dudes need to step away from my harem already :ROFLMAO:
I'd just write this to Moon:

CODE RED
INTRUDER ALERT AT HOME BASE
REQUEST IMMEDATE BACKUP

Moon would be there in an instant and the dude deader than dead before he could mutter another shitty one-liner.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I'd just write this to Moon:

CODE RED
INTRUDER ALERT AT HOME BASE
REQUEST IMMEDATE BACKUP

Moon would be there in an instant and the dude deader than dead before he could mutter another shitty one-liner.
You are far too friendly. I say we use the nuclear solution with Claire. Besides, the garden may need new fertilizer.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Like u kidding me that cliffhanger

How many fiances does aine have for fuck sakes

First that old dude now this guy

Plus how that even work lol she now already engaged with the mc

These dudes need to step away from my harem already :ROFLMAO:
What guy? Oh right i havent play the new update

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Soooooo...Shu...new tag commin or just a tease?
He doesn't have a relationship screen so pretty sure just a tease.
He also has I think it's 3 girlfriends, and an ex he's trying to find after she pretty well fell of the face of the world. I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually an MC for a future game.
Don't get me wrong, still wanna wreck that bussy but I don't think it's happening.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
He doesn't have a relationship screen so pretty sure just a tease.
He also has I think it's 3 girlfriends, and an ex he's trying to find after she pretty well fell of the face of the world. I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually an MC for a future game.
Don't get me wrong, still wanna wreck that bussy but I don't think it's happening.
i thought the 3 girlfriends thing was a "3 weed smoking gfs" meme reference. and yes, i also want to break that boi's bitch button. Was a bit disappointed there wasn't an awkward wakeup scene on the island

For That

Oct 23, 2021
Love this game. The story of this game is one of the best if not the best. Character and graphics are great as well. The music used are great too. Either all just amazing. Greatly looking forward for next update. By the way is there way to know the name of the music used in game or can anyone please tell me. Thanks.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Love this game. The story of this game is one of the best if not the best. Character and graphics are great as well. The music used are great too. Either all just amazing. Greatly looking forward for next update. By the way is there way to know the name of the music used in game or can anyone please tell me. Thanks.
Here is a link to the YouTube channel of one guy who adds music from many games -
Just open his playlists and find My Bully Is My Lover there.

Reactions: Elhemeer
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes