• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
Emma's backstory hit me like a truck.
Second that. I guess that backstory is too strong and too early that it makes some players mushy and question their haremifying soul. Iirc i could even ignore gwen sex scene after that and if Emma solo path available I might as well go that way, end the game cause I read it's close the path of whole mafia thing, forget that this is harem game and still feels good after.

That unless dev introduce claire as LIs then to me the harem conquest isn't over yet which unfortunately seems impossible or its just hard to make sense or kinda forced. Maybe in another game, and unfortunately not even LCC.

Jul 31, 2018
ok guys, dumb question. If i download the new version, the Ep1 part 1 can i import the save from the 0.7? i know NiiChan said that its not a remake, but the fact that the 0.7 stuff is considered prologue kinda confuse me XD.

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
ok guys, dumb question. If i download the new version, the Ep1 part 1 can i import the save from the 0.7? i know NiiChan said that its not a remake, but the fact that the 0.7 stuff is considered prologue kinda confuse me XD.
Just extract the currently available download and run it. Saves from the previous one will be picked up.

It's all a continuing story.

coolman5974

Jul 24, 2018
it didn't unlock the galley for me
hi sorry to hear that it didn't work for you just to check that you did not download the file with out the galley unlock files but just in chase I have attached the unlock files for you and the bottom pics seem to be gray for me but are unlocked hope it helps you and works for you now

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
hi sorry to hear that it didn't work for you just to check that you did not download the file with out the galley unlock files but just in chase I have attached the unlock files for you and the bottom pics seem to be gray for me but are unlocked hope it helps you and works for you now
thanks but i still didnt get any thing unlocked i put that in the folder market game right

Jul 19, 2021
Tbh, As much as i care for Emma's character, i would really love to see more scenes with Moon. Both scenes with both Emma & Moon were pretty much the best ive seen in the game so far & with Moon being a Love interest, i pray there is a solo ending path for her in the future.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Quick question, is the ending of EP1 Chpt2 the render where that guy stand at the door asking for Aine?
Or is that the ending op EP1 Chpt1?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Quick question, is the ending of EP1 Chpt2 the render where that guy stand at the door asking for Aine?
Or is that the ending op EP1 Chpt1?
It's the ending of Ch1 Ep 1 part 2 (this version right now). Ch1 Ep 2 might be the next update, it could also be Ch1 Ep 1 part 3, that's to be seen. But it's the end of the latest update, as for now.

Reactions: Fred689

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I don't know what I was expecting from this game with a title like this. I thought I wasn't going to like it because I prefer the revenge route, but I decided to give it a chance. Well... I don't know what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't that. I was ready to hate all three of them, but how the fuck am I supposed to be mad at Emy? Actually, how? Her backstory was so incredibly heartbreaking. I wanted to just skip every scene until MC found the photo (which I was begging to be how he finally found out).

The story/writing/characters are all amazing.

Also... why did no one sleep on the yacht? That thing had to have had at least a couple beds. Honestly, this was the only thing I saw wrong with this story so far, and that's just crumbs to a cookie.

Also liked the cameo by My Real Desire in the beginning. I had just finished played that before I started this and got a good laugh out of it.

How long has there been between each update? Seems no long based on when this was posted and the amount of updates, unless there have been multiple episodes per update.

Reactions: Herofactory45

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
How long has there been between each update? Seems no long based on when this was posted and the amount of updates, unless there have been multiple episodes per update.
updates used to be monthly per episode, but I am now putting multiple episodes outlines in one release, so it's a lot bigger. So now, the wait for each update will run from 2-3 months.

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes