• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
updates used to be monthly per episode, but I am now putting multiple episodes outlines in one release, so it's a lot bigger. So now, the wait for each update will run from 2-3 months.
i though you gonna update first life chnging before this one

Lukecastel

Feb 26, 2022
Help im missing 1 scene form sky the Bottom left and 4 gallery the 15,16,17,18.

Did i choose something wrong, i just followed what the walkthrough did.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Help im missing 1 scene form sky the Bottom left and 4 gallery the 15,16,17,18.

Did i choose something wrong, i just followed what the walkthrough did.
Not sure about the gallery, but the sky scene you're missing is just an alternative of the 3rd scene, you need to choose the other bikini.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lukecastel

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Just curious, why is a lover relationship between roommate is forbidden, i mean the "roommate" role is by default right, is this meant for ppl who set the role between MC and Sky Brother/sister or sth, i just put the role by default and all these "we are roommate so we cant cross the line, cant be lovers , cant married" dialogue just confuse as hell, or is roommate mean sth else in America.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Just curious, why is a lover relationship between roommate is forbidden, i mean the "roommate" role is by default right, is this meant for ppl who set the role between MC and Sky Brother/sister or sth, i just put the role by default and all these "we are roommate so we cant cross the line, cant be lovers , cant married" dialogue just confuse as hell, or is roommate mean sth else in America.
It isn't. You're playing an incest game without setting incest relations, of course it isn't going to make any sense.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
does it matter what game gets played first? lcc hasn't been updated in a long ass time so not sure whats happening with that

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I ignored this one because I thought it looked silly even though it is often recommended.

Boy am I surprised. I just started episode 7 and I am absolutely blown away. I was getting frustrated with the "pronoun game" but the payoff so far has been jawdropping. This eVN isn't dumb as fuck, it's anime as fuck and I love it.

Great job so far, thank you.

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
Not biggest fan of emma vanilla story but her story is indeed wholesome and filled with warmth and love.
Tho it's good that it's prioritized as perhaps more degenerate and raunchy content of another LI is on the way.
I personally prefer bit wilder spice.
I prefer we got vanilla first and the spiciness increase on the way instead of getting some spicy contents and then toned down into vanilla.

Reactions: InTheWoods
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes