• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
Huh, a lot of people are liking the Emma solo content, so i guess that's good. I'm surprised she's a fan favorite, as she was the worst girl for me. i guess i got pretty poor taste lol. Looking forward to the main story update.
I don't think it is poor taste, it's just that she is a character that's difficult to relate to, and that makes it harder to like the character (just saying but she was my favorite character from the beginning, mostly because she remembers me the maid from "masamune no revenge", I was rooting for her, but oh well, that's life), and yes, Gwen is my second favorite, I mean, of course.

Ulquiorra321

Oct 10, 2017
And I ended up playing "Emma Solo Ending" and I have to say... Wow, I loved it, thanks NiiChan, I was really scared that the ending would be... hum... how do I put this in a diplomatic way... a trash, I mean, writing a good story is not ending a story, there are many people that can write very well up till the last chapter and do trash at the ending (like killing a good villain to swap to a trash villain that does not makes sense [I'm looking at you Kishimoto]) and Emma is my favorite character from the heroines, so I was looking forward to her ending, and this just surpassed my expectations, claps, looking forward for the other story too (Yuna is my favorite on the other one).
About the final scene (not the pos-credits one), I liked but it did leave me with a bittersweet taste, but still a good ending.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
what is the incest content and how do i start it or enable it
Sky is the sister and klara is the mother, you can have some amazing scenes with sky but at the moment nothing with klara. You can enable by choosing the relationship at the beginning or changing on the menu where you can see all the LI of the mc.

NiiChan can we please marry with her? View attachment 2229054
I believe (or can be complete wrong because i have not played that game yet) that claire is a LI on the other game, like jess, the cousin and the others that make a cameo on this one (people that are not just blue or pink), i don't see they becoming something more on this one.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I don't think so. Haven't played LCC but all the LIs in that game are named in the poll on its thread, Claire isn't included there.
If I remember right NiiChan said she isn't a LI because she scares him or something, but she'll be important to future games or something like that.
Well...if that is true that maybe we still have hope for this one. Like that guy said on the reunion of the clan, "gotta get them all".

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: imadumb

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I was like " fuck, i'll see this just to know how might be an ending with only her", and then i was like " fuck, now i don't know how my feelings are doing, i want them to find her and help her again", and now i'm like "wtf?" 1670812313498.png

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Sounds like it was a bad ending, but I had like 7 or 9 points with her and she was the only one who it said path yes, but it just ended at the update before. Total WTF??? Is this going to be one of those bullshit ones where you have to get everything absolutely perfect to get anything?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sounds like it was a bad ending, but I had like 7 or 9 points with her and she was the only one who it said path yes, but it just ended at the update before. Total WTF??? Is this going to be one of those bullshit ones where you have to get everything absolutely perfect to get anything?
It doesn't continue from the last update. It continues from episode 7 on the choice that the dev broke the fourth wall to tell you to make a spare save for.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
My man.... Idk how on earth are you still stuck in there after all the posts people made here.
Please would you kindly go back to episode 7 in prologue and pick the right choice to take the solo ending?
If you don't know what it is, "Pursue your promise" will do just the thing for you.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
My man.... Idk how on earth are you still stuck in there after all the posts people made here.
Please would you kindly go back to episode 7 in prologue and pick the right choice to take the solo ending?
If you don't know what it is, "Pursue your promise" will do just the thing for you.
How the fuck do you go back? I certainly am not starting from the beginning. When that is required is when I delete the game (and drop patronage if I am a patron.)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How the fuck do you go back? I certainly am not starting from the beginning. When that is required is when I delete the game (and drop patronage if I am a patron.)
You should never keep just a single save for these games in general. Especially so when the game narrated to you that you should keep a spare save right before the choice in question.
For now, assuming you're alright with playing a character named Big Dick, you can use mine. Go to your My Bully is my Lover folder, open the game folder, open the save folder in there and drop it in, it'll be on page 3 of your saves after.

Reactions: Lost gamer

Blanky01

Apr 30, 2022
from the looks they give each other, they (LCC MC and Claire) definitely fucked. That or she's just a complete sadist. This is our only hope for Claire LI in LCC bois

1670817946746.png

Nov 10, 2017
well as of this update, we all know who's the only important character in the supermarket, hope she switched jobs real quick before hand as it's been two weeks (insert total recall scene)

and NICE, a rival finally. almost got the feeling we're going full on Golden Boy

wonder if MC should get more rivals considering there's so many partners. a show of one of the big downsides of having multiple partners

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
well as of this update, we all know who's the only important character in the supermarket, hope she switched jobs real quick before hand as it's been two weeks (insert total recall scene)

and NICE, a rival finally. almost got the feeling we're going full on Golden Boy

wonder if MC should get more rivals considering there's so many partners. a show of one of the big downsides of having multiple partners
rivals is risky move for h game devs as it makes coomers rage with hatred for NtR

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes