• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I was wondering why Jess and Kana aren't LI, now i get it... they're froom the other visual novel, right? 1670718246336.png

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I know that most of us come here for something to fap, but the fact that there are stories like this with a top tier writing is something pleasantly surprising. Kudos to NiiChan for being one of the few devs that made made me cry with such a great story (I hope the canon ending is as good as this one)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Bro really? Brooooo! You really do an ending like this? :cry: Come on! You are really an evil person niichan! :cry:
Again i cry again! Why you need to do a bittersweet ending with Emy? Why not a happy ending? My little heart broke in two piece again. It would have been nice to see them both on the porch together.

It will take me a couple of days to recover :cry::LOL:

Thank you for the new update!

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Bro really? Brooooo! You really do an ending like this? :cry: Come on! You are really an evil person niichan! :cry:
Again i cry again! Why you need to do a bittersweet ending with Emy? Why not a happy ending? My little heart broke in two piece again. It would have been nice to see them both on the porch together.

It will take me a couple of days to recover :cry::LOL:

Thank you for the new update!
I mean the ending wasn't bad but Emma being dead at the end of her own ending with the IMHO shitty promo tacked on... that was meh...
Never gonna play it again.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I mean the ending wasn't bad but Emma being dead at the end of her own ending with the IMHO shitty promo tacked on... that was meh...
Never gonna play it again.
Yeah i understand you. When i start the Emma solo.. i do not made a save... and when i see how it end... i say no thank you i do not wanna see it again. Surelly it's definitely a great ending, but it's not for me. I'm more for happy endings than bad or bittersweet.
I really hope that the harem one is not like this... i prefer happy ending :LOL:

Reactions: Uthuriel

Tanvir Ahmed

Oct 22, 2018
Man for real this solo ending is fucking awesome honestly
Thanks again for this beautiful update
(But kinda feel sad emma had to go in the end )

Looking forwards for more updates

Tanvir Ahmed

Oct 22, 2018
Yeah i understand you. When i start the Emma solo.. i do not made a save... and when i see how it end... i say no thank you i do not wanna see it again. Surelly it's definitely a great ending, but it's not for me. I'm more for happy endings than bad or bittersweet.
I really hope that the harem one is not like this... i prefer happy ending :LOL:
If the harem ending gets end like this I might die from inside :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I'm about to cry already lol 1670722545997.png
EDIT: Okay... i can't even see anymore, need to take a break:cry:
1670724157519.png

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Sounded like a shitty ending and for some reason didn't work for me, despite her being the only one where it listed path as "yes." No new content this release for me.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
thank god now i know where they meet the "yellow girl", that was eating me inside already 1670726561863.png

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
"lets see a novel to kill time"
Chapter five ripped my soul, thx (y) can't stop crying x.x

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
That is incredibly fucked up if the ending for her was her dying and it is also incredibly fucked up if you have to get it absolutely perfect to get an ending.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
The only downside for me is the scene after the credits, because I don't like such scenes pulled straight from anime.
Yeah, my brain gets out of hand sometimes. :KEK:

Why not a happy ending?
I may put up some anime at its extreme here and there, but we are not Disney at the end of the day.
Ever since we reached Episode 4 of the prologue, I found what genre and theme I should finally lean the game towards. And I stopped believing the phrase called "Happily ever after." :KEK:

And I have a fucked up brain...

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Yeah, my brain gets out of hand sometimes. :KEK:

I may put up some anime at its extreme here and there, but we are not Disney at the end of the day.
Ever since we reached Episode 4 of the prologue, I found what genre and theme I should finally lean the game towards. And I stopped believing the phrase called "Happily ever after." :KEK:

And I have a fucked up brain...
From my point of view it is a happy ending. I wouldn’t even call it bitter sweet. They had a full and happy life. They weren’t going to live forever, and it fits Emma’s story because her whole story is about how even when we are gone we are still together. The only thing that surprised me was that they didn’t have more kids. It seemed like that was the plan when the MC and Emma have the preggo sex.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I was trying to find a game to to fill the spot that i was missing while some of other games that i love don't launch a new version, and i tried this one, and i must say this game is awesome, amazing story, the story of emy was one of best so far, amazing renders, amazing music, while i wish that some of the girls that appear at the game could become a LI, i understand that they are probably linked to the other game and that will not happen, but overall this game is really really good, this one got in my favorite list for sure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NiiChan
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes