• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock these four scenes?

I followed the walkthrough but I just can't get them? I know there's also a gallery mod but I want to get them naturally. Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock these four scenes?

I followed the walkthrough but I just can't get them? I know there's also a gallery mod but I want to get them naturally. Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To get those ones you have to have a specific number of points (I don't remember the numbers), not the number you get from following the guide to get the harem stuff. For example, I think to get one of them you have to have low, almost no points with Emma or something like that. Basically, you get those shots if you miss out on another shot because you have different point totals with the ladies.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I need to finish the other one first before start this one here? 1670692889724.png

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I'm getting an invalid package warning when I try to install the Android update. Have other people installed it successfully? I've made more space available (19GB), but that didn't help. In my experience, this error means what it says: for my version of the OS at least, there's something wrong with the apk. I'm running Android 12.

Reactions: randy1990

randy1990

Nov 8, 2018
I'm getting an invalid package warning when I try to install the Android update. Have other people installed it successfully? I've made more space available (19GB), but that didn't help. In my experience, this error means what it says: for my version of the OS at least, there's something wrong with the apk. I'm running Android 12.
I have th same problem

itaake.sama

Nov 27, 2021
Only Emma's ending for now. Let's do it one step at a time. After this ending, I'll focus on the main harem route till the game ends, don't worry. And maybe come back if the solo-ending demands get higher. :)
Will there be solo ending for every character

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Due to the teaser at the end of the Solo ending right now, does it mean that it will be the canon ending for the next game, or will you make the harem ending the canon ending and still tie up the next game's teaser fit into it? Or will it be a totally different ending that will be canon? Or none, by making the player choose what happened when starting your next game?

This ending tease gave me so many questions

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I understand it's not a revenge game, that's fine, but is the MC a pushover bitch, or does he at least have backbone after getting bullied? I don't care for total alpha MC's, but I also can't stand spineless cockroaches, lmao.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Will there be solo ending for every character
It was pretty clear in the line you quoted. No more solo ends. After the game is finished MAYBE there will be some if people want them enough.

Spoiler Wait did Emma die of old age in the ending?? Am I missing something?
That is the implication. You see her photo in front of an urn, meaning she was cremated.
This is the part that got me the most. She didn't even make it to the end of her own ending to be on the porch with her family in the end.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

DutchmanJan

Jun 14, 2017
NiiChan , I don't know whether to slap, kiss or salute you, you magnificent bastard. That solo ending made me cry like a little baby. AGAIN! I thought after seeing chapter 5 and 6, the whole emotions-train would slow down a bit, but man, you guys killed it with this solo ending for Emma. The story is amazing, the game doesn't even need all the lewd stuff and many would still play and support this, that's how well it's made.

Thank you (and your team) so much for all your hard work and amazing game/story. Can't wait for the rest of the game(s) :)

Mar 26, 2022
Emma solo ending was probably the best thing in this game, period. Beautifully summed up the life of the MC and Emma and her reckoning with the past. Now, I'm going to have a problem when it comes to the main storyline :HideThePain: The only downside for me is the scene after the credits, because I don't like such scenes pulled straight from anime.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, can someone tell me where is the save location? I'm not talking about that base, but about the one on the HDD/SSD.
I need to rewrite the old save.
Thank you

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I understand it's not a revenge game, that's fine, but is the MC a pushover bitch, or does he at least have backbone after getting bullied? I don't care for total alpha MC's, but I also can't stand spineless cockroaches, lmao.
The bullying happens before the game starts and shown a bit during flashbacks. The mc isn't an alpha chad, nor is he a pushover. He's more of a normal guy with a willingness to move on from the past.

Reactions: Vertius
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes