• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Starting to get some solo endings, does that mean the game will be wrapping up soon, or just chapter 1? Will there be a chapter 2? :unsure:

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Expected something more this is more of Emma and Leah ending than mc Emma ending and also if harem ending is canon ending will Leah have same backstory?

Reactions: doujin1

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
to see the first ending (Emma), I have to start from the beginning or in which part of the story you can access said ending
As already quite a few times mentioned, it's accessable in the prologue Ch7, after the sex scene with Emma. NiiChan was so kind to mention it, that we should make a save. That prompt was already in earlier versions.

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
Starting to get some solo endings, does that mean the game will be wrapping up soon, or just chapter 1? Will there be a chapter 2? :unsure:
going to guess its not close to being done (the prologue is a big chunk of the game so far) He's probably doing the endings when they pop up in the story (And Emma's ending is quite early on) now so people actually play it and it doesn't get forgotten and not played (Which imo should be a crime) Probably less complaints about having to go back 2 years worth of content to find said ending if you don't have a save too if it kept being added on.

ZeroDarkhole

Feb 7, 2021
NiiChan Great release, amazing solo ending for Emy, nice teaser for your future plans ( knew that doctor's monologue seemed weird )
But... there is always a but... F U for making me cry every time there is an Emma/Emy focused release.

Keep up the amazing work, this game is already a masterpiece and it's not even close to being over.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
So is that character June will appear in the main story other than from the solo end? Will she be a Li? :unsure:
It is sad that if we are playing the main story but not the solo end, leah's fate will still be the same of even worse in dead at that moment when main story ended.:confused:
Very unfair to other characters that emma can have her own ending! At least the others should have the same like her!:mad:
And the new project in 2024... I highly doubt this story or lcc can finish in 1 year and I think developing three stories in the same time is not a good idea at all...:cautious:

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
after downloading the latest from OP (MyBullyIsMyLover-Emma's-Solo-Ending-pc), & loading from Ch1-Ep1... it ends at Ch1-Ep1, no new content... :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 13kainan13

ZeroDarkhole

Feb 7, 2021
So is that character June will appear in the main story other than from the solo end? Will she be a Li? :unsure:
It is sad that if we are playing the main story but not the solo end, leah's fate will still be the same of even worse in dead at that moment when main story ended.:confused:
Very unfair to other characters that emma can have her own ending! At least the others should have the same like her!:mad:
And the new project in 2024... I highly doubt this story or lcc can finish in 1 year and I think developing three stories in the same time is not a good idea at all...:cautious:
June is clearly not a LI , she was with Shu at one point and they are his best friends. The premise of the story is that the MC is not a jerk/dick/asshole.
The Emy ending was opportune as they just found out about each other once again and the MC had a chance to keep his promise to her or not. She was his first love OFC she gets her own ending. There might be ending for every LI or none, that's the beauty of it, you get to wait and find out.
I won't touch the new project, other than saying that if its anything like the others, its gonna be great.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Soooooo, the solo ending download is *separate* from the other one? As in, the solo ending is not intended to be used as a replacement for the previous release? It's 5GBs lol

I'm so confused :( I almost deleted my folder and installed the new release to replace it but I'm not sure if that's the correct thing to do in this case.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Soooooo, the solo ending download is *separate* from the other one? As in, the solo ending is not intended to be used as a replacement for the previous release? It's 5GBs lol

I'm so confused :( I almost deleted my folder and installed the new release to replace it but I'm not sure if that's the correct thing to do in this case.
Pretty sure the solo ending download is separate because NiiChan mentioned he included the walkthrough hints to the Emma ending with the game, so (probably?) there's no official walkthrough mod download for the Emma ending. So new players who want to use the mod for their main playthrough are still gonna need the ep1 part 2 download.
Mind you I'm assuming based on the mod not being updated yet, maybe it's just behind or something.

Reactions: BrockLanders
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes