• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Let me rephrase the question, for me who never played, what do I do?
NiiChan
You start at the very beginning of the game. During the prologue in Chapter 7 you get the choice to follow the harem path or the Emma Solo path, that's where the Emma Solo Ending comes into play.

Aug 29, 2020
You start at the very beginning of the game. During the prologue in Chapter 7 you get the choice to follow the harem path or the Emma Solo path, that's where the Emma Solo Ending comes into play.
A little inconvenient, but oh well, let's go, thanks for the reply, thanks to Niichan too

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Emma solo ending was very good.

The reveal for the next project not so much... felt tacked on and unnecessary.

Reactions: doujin1

Herofactory45

Jan 31, 2020
NiiChan thank you for this amazing update!

I have a question, I really enjoyed Leah's story, will we get to see more of her in the main story, or will she only be a part of Emma's ending?

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
The reveal for the next project not so much... felt tacked on and unnecessary.
Hey, I thought hard about that! Give that one to me! :KEK:

I have a question, I really enjoyed Leah's story, will we get to see more of her in the main story, or will she only be a part of Emma's ending?
You will see her in the main story, but the question is, "When?"
She is bound to meet Emma and the MC no matter what.

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
Are the download links correct? I downloaded the new update and it says part 2 but when I load it up its still part 1 and at the spot were a certain dude is showing up at the door to "claim" his girl, then to be continued again.
same here

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Hey, I thought hard about that! Give that one to me! :KEK:

You will see her in the main story, but the question is, "When?"
She is bound to meet Emma and the MC no matter what.
So Leah is one of the main Li's in your future fantasy game I suppose, along with Amber? Cool. And Leah is 60 and at the same time because of her magical power she looks young? It's very interesting, although this game is still far away, somewhere in 2024, but I'm really looking forward to it, does this game already have a name?

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So Leah is one of the main Li's in your future fantasy game I suppose, along with Amber? Cool. And Leah is 60 and at the same time because of her magical power she looks young? It's very interesting, although this game is still far away, somewhere in 2024, but I'm really looking forward to it, does this game already have a name?
It has, but we'll leave that for later.

Reactions: HanBoston

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
To all who want to play Emma's solo ending, do not download the:
Ch1 Ep1 - Part 2

Download the:
Emma's Solo Ending

And go back to Episode 7.
Thanks. This is what I wanted to know. Luckily, unlike most games, I have a save point from the start of each episode.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice game, smooth animations and long story (y) But I think, there couldbe more adult action instead of long talks. There is need to maintain balance between these ;)

Reactions: doujin1

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
Haven't touched this in a while.

Who is Emma again?

I remember going for the childhood friend who was the Bully's friend. Also the cute little sister.

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes