• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wow what can I say apart from WOW !!!
Tear jerker, an emotional rollercoaster and OMFG that is how to create one fantastic solo ending in a adult visual novel :love:
Loved every minute of reading this ending and can't wait for the story progression with other LI and the main story path.
Keep up the great work NiiChan from a VERY impressed fan (y)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Soooooo, the solo ending download is *separate* from the other one? As in, the solo ending is not intended to be used as a replacement for the previous release? It's 5GBs lol

I'm so confused :( I almost deleted my folder and installed the new release to replace it but I'm not sure if that's the correct thing to do in this case.
Pretty sure the solo ending download is separate because NiiChan mentioned he included the walkthrough hints to the Emma ending with the game, so (probably?) there's no official walkthrough mod download for the Emma ending. So new players who want to use the mod for their main playthrough are still gonna need the ep1 part 2 download.
Mind you I'm assuming based on the mod not being updated yet, maybe it's just behind or something.
The download named "Emma's Solo Ending" also contains the COMPLETE Prologue and Ch1 up to the Ep1 Part 2. It's an all in one version. i just TESTED 2 saves from Ch1 and I could go to the last scene of Ch1 Ep1 P2. If you're NOT INTERESTED in the Emma Solo Ending, you won't need to download this version. But having it just finished, I only can recommend to give it a shot, it's heart warming and really good. Like the Prologue back story of Emma, it made me cry once again at some point, but not because it was sad. NiiChan, you outdid yourself once again. Keep this up, I'm eagerly waiting for the next update of this story!

Reactions: BrockLanders

JeremyCole300

Nov 25, 2019
Emma, Leah, the emotions. :cry: I wasn't really looking foreword to this update because I'm not the biggest fan of Emma but damn it was good. I literally shed tears.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I must be missing something. I loaded my regular save and I get the "to be continued" after Francis arrives at the house. How do I get to the Emma solo ending?

lucan123

May 28, 2021
I'm just going to say this, after just the START of Emma's ending, I will never choose again. Fuck that, all or nothing!

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I'll admit that I loved the Emma solo ending, but it was hard seeing Gwen and Sky being hurt. The scene with Gwyn got me bad.
If it didn't, choosing Emma wouldn't have much impact since the game is relatively easy, to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: Kassan06969

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
NiiChan , So first of all the Emma's Solo ending was perfect and there couldn't be a better closure for her arc.
Second is the whole thing with Leah being some super human or stuff is your next game after this or will it be included in this game later on ??

Reactions: NiiChan

madperso

Dec 15, 2021
Hello, for people who are curious, here is a quick overview on the new update, with as little spoilers as possible:

1. There is a very obvious choice when the time comes. Picking it will start a new branch in the story.
2. There are 2 sex scenes in the solo ending, one can be missed depending on the option taken.
3. It's about a two hour read, depending on how fast you read.
4. It's pretty good, would recommend people who played the last update to download and just play the new ending. The grammar and dialogue seemed to improved immensely compared to other updates.

I understand the solo ending isn't probably the canonical ending, but I request that Aine, Gwen and Skye get a solo ending each. The quality of this was very good, and I believe the author has an easier time setting up the emotional payout better when we are not juggling several LIs.

Also, if the author would like someone to edit the script so it's a little more natural, I have experience and would love to work with them!

Last edited:
Reactions: Someone18

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
NiiChan , So first of all the Emma's Solo ending was perfect and there couldn't be a better closure for her arc.
Second is the whole thing with Leah being some super human or stuff is your next game after this or will it be included in this game later on ??
For the future project. As the story continues, I may force some more teasers, but they won't be that game-breaking. You will meet Leah in the future, no matter what. But the circumstances and approach will be a little different.

Also, I may have highlighted that it will be in 2024, but that's not 100% sure just yet. It could be 2025 or even 2026, depending on my pace. But MBML is estimated to be almost at completion by 2024. Although, as I said, It's not 100% guaranteed, and I could be overestimating myself.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
klara got very low in the poll, usually the hosts would be the favourite.
Klara, and all of the lower count girls, probably got lower scores because of how absent they have been thus far. Klara doesn't show up till the end of the prolog, similar to Moon. It is hard to grow an appreciation for her when she isn't around much. She's made a splash since she's been around, but many people have already voted, and they likely voted for the girls they knew better.

Plus, all the girls in this game are so top level that it is a hard vote in the first place.

Reactions: lunar517
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes