• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Not a fan of the dime-a-dozen "landlady/roommate" setting, but it's fine I guess. I'm not a fan of forced relationships either, but I'll reserve judgment until it is fleshed out more in future updates. Still, I am intrigued to see where this one goes. Looking forward to it.
oddly enough, this is the only kind of setup i saw(for now) where HoneySelect2 is used...

Oppai Odyssey, Love vs Lust(the one with the goddess of love making a bet with the goddess of lust), My Real Desire, Life Changing Choices and now this one...same situation where the characters for some reasons end up to live in the same place, all of them using HoneySelect2.

Either a coincidence or COVID-19 also gave people the fetish for games cohabitation-themed

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Is it just me or has this style/program/whatever become more popular lately? Third game with this MC model and similar looking love interests I've seen.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
oddly enough, this is the only kind of setup i saw(for now) where HoneySelect2 is used...

Oppai Odyssey, Love vs Lust(the one with the goddess of love making a bet with the goddess of lust), My Real Desire, Life Changing Choices and now this one...same situation where the characters for some reasons end up to live in the same place, all of them using HoneySelect2.

Either a coincidence or COVID-19 also gave people the fetish for games cohabitation-themed
I think that's common enough that it could be a tag, Timeless Isle, Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor, Dusklight Manor, etc all have that plot element. You're right that a lot of the games that have come out using HS2 have that element, though there are others that don't. We'll probably start getting more variety as HS2 overtakes HS1 in popularity.

Is it just me or has this style/program/whatever become more popular lately? Third game with this MC model and similar looking love interests I've seen.
Like 75% of the games made in HS1 use the same MC (often with exactly the same hairstyle and one of a few outfits), I'd expect to see our baby-faced boi in HS2 games for the near future. He's like Tom Cruise, he can play any character of any age.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I think that's common enough that it could be a tag, Timeless Isle, Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor, Dusklight Manor, etc all have that plot element. You're right that a lot of the games that have come out using HS2 have that element, though there are others that don't. We'll probably start getting more variety as HS2 overtakes HS1 in popularity.
It will surely overtake HS1 in the near future imo. The only problem with HS2 and AIS right now are limited mods.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I meant specifically games with "cohabitation" as a plot-device and also made with HS2, Mythic Manor and Harem Hotel, still uses some modded version of HS1, i think, or they actually try to achieve something that feels like HS1.5

but yeah.

popober

Jun 9, 2017

Another reason could be the idea of easy-access poon. At least, that's how it is for me. It's also the main reason I "like" incest, even though the very thought of the real life version happening to me disgusts me.

From a dev standpoint; maybe it makes managing the characters easier in a sandbox game.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Another reason could be the idea of easy-access poon. At least, that's how it is for me. It's also the main reason I "like" incest, even though the very thought of the real life version disgusts me.

From a dev standpoint; maybe it makes managing the characters easier in a sandbox game.
i'm more about "live and let live"(unless creepy disturbing stuff happening and crimes in general)

but yeah i can guess the reasons and i understand them, i'm just pointing out this coincidence XD

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I like it I'll keep it on my watch list. I didn't really like that speach from Emma about Aine's "real" persoanlity it's like when people say "She's/He's not that bad when you get to know them better." It's a bullshit excuse for shitty people in my opinion. And also Emma calling my boy Jack (that's what I named my MC) piggy and than having the audacity to ask him for help what a bitch, and we don't know enough about gwen but she was a part of the bullying and it's hinted at that she did do something so she's at low tier bitch status currently.

So I'm basically hoping that this isn't just gonna be some sob stories about how Aine, Emma, and Gwen's lives were terrible so of course we should forgive them for being shi**y people.

I'm not saying that my boy Jack should hold on to his resentment and that's the story I want, I'm sure the choices leading up to the end of the game are gonna be about holding on to resentment or moving forward or something like that. What I don't want is instant forgiveness from the MC just because of their lives and instead that it's a gradual build up either forgiving or not forgiving them. It should be acknowledged that what they did was shi**ty and they should acknowledge and it's mean to say but I hope they feel terrible about it and themeselves.

Anyways I look forward to the development of the story and the characters.

Last edited:

Dexireo

Jun 15, 2020
This game reminds me of an anime that I watched long time ago 'Masamune kun no revenge'. The story may not be same but initial release gives the exact same vibe as that of an anime. Good content btw.

Reactions: NiiChan
4.20 star(s) 135 Votes