• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
when should I download and play the (Experimental [Emma's Solo Ending to Ch1 - Ep2] ?

I'm interested in trying that ending, but also want clarity on when in the game I should download it. For context, I'm not sure which chapter I'm on, maybe 6 or 7, the part of the story I just finished is when you go to klara's hideout and meet the other members of your clan.

I'd appreciate if anyone could lay out what the order of chapters and episodes are for me, because I'm seeing them used interchangeably and it's a bit confusing.
So, Emma's solo ending isn't separate from the game and it's no longer "experimental" ... it's incorporated in the full game, which is the main download.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The main download contains the Prologue (7 chapters) and the first two episodes of the first "Official" chapter. That's all you need (well, except mods ... everyone needs mods)

vixendaji

Apr 4, 2018
The initials of NiiChan's second project, Life Changing Choices (or it was until it was changed sometime ago iirc). It's called Sicae now. And if you haven't played that one yet, then you should give it a try (and unlike MBIML, it might lean on the bloody side a tad bit but it's a good one nonetheless).
OH I THINK I REMEMBER THAT ONE!!! It's been a while but isn't the MC an assassin, the same one that you see in MBIML? I wondered what happened to that game. Thank you SO much for telling me the new name I will check it out!

Reactions: ArDZer

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
In fairness, I think Lily's flashback could have been condensed a bit, especially since so far we still don't know why she left/had to leave the team and she's been pretty much stuck on the sidelines ever since.
Honestly, Lily's flashback was kinda boring. I didn't mind the other's flashbacks (although Aine's was painful to get through
(painful through HER perspective)), but I was zoning in and out through Lily's.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Well... im over it now. Some of you sure know how to ruin someones will to chat. I stand in my opinion that the flashbacks could have been shorter and more focused but whatever. I enjoyed whats there. Sky, Lily and Freya are my favorite. Emma is my least favorite. Aine is kinda dull. Gwen is cool. Klara confused the hell out of me with all that ”offscreen” story. Naomi would make a great friend. Moon is... ok?. Propably wont continue with the story anymore as it was fairly boring for me. Wish you all great joy from this work. Being labbeled as troll right out of gate was kinda soulwrenching so please dont do that to others. Gonna go take a nap now as it took me a while to get through this in one sitting.
In fairness, I think Lily's flashback could have been condensed a bit, especially since so far we still don't know why she left/had to leave the team and she's been pretty much stuck on the sidelines ever since. Ill tongues would say that it's the "How I met your mother" symptom. The next update has a focus on Freya, so we can assume that she won't play a significant role, probably, but maybe in the update after that?
Honestly, Lily's flashback was kinda boring. I didn't mind the other's flashbacks (although Aine's was painful to get through
(painful through HER perspective)), but I was zoning in and out through Lily's.
I think it was more a problem with pacing than content. an elongated flashback, in a part of the story filled with flashbacks.
probably worth a touch up TBH. perhaps space them out a bit more IDK.

P.S. i still haven't gone back to that part with Klara now that i think of it. another flashback in need of a touch up

Reactions: MrLKX and MrSancini

Goose2701

Jul 25, 2023
idk why but im confused my the version in the title, lol. Title says [Ch1 Ep2 Fix 1], but it says there's 7 parts above the links. Guess I'll just have to install and figure it out lol

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
idk why but im confused my the version in the title, lol. Title says [Ch1 Ep2 Fix 1], but it says there's 7 parts above the links. Guess I'll just have to install and figure it out lol
It has a big... intro.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
is the intro a separate game or already in there? i know some games are split up like that, but i couldn't find another version of the game on this site. thanks in advance!
The "intro" or prologue is comprised of 7 chapters.

It's not a separate file or anything, is just that the prologue is FUCKING HUGE :KEK:

Also, enjoy the game.

Reactions: Goose2701

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
ok finally catching up on this can someone give me a quick backstory of gwens family... cause apaarently i forgot most of it whats the deal between her dad and mom and why is the MC the reason for the family breaking up? (atleast that what the dialogue is saying i'm 100% confused right now and really don't want to replay the whole game again Lol)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
ok finally catching up on this can someone give me a quick backstory of gwens family... cause apaarently i forgot most of it whats the deal between her dad and mom and why is the MC the reason for the family breaking up? (atleast that what the dialogue is saying i'm 100% confused right now and really don't want to replay the whole game again Lol)
It's clarified the closer you get to the end of the current content, but it's not that big of a spoiler,

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shawnchapp

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
It's clarified the closer you get to the end of the current content, but it's not that big of a spoiler,

Thanks, short and sweet just the way i like it all i needed was just a quick gist to jog my memery (problem with updates that takes month i forget some of the content Lol)

Reactions: Elhemeer

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
oh my god how did i miss this gem, this is really good vn, Chapter 5 really make emotions roller coster lol, i really emma and gwen, but regret choose emma solo ending, it make gwen cry~~~, ah btw can we replay between chapter like chapter selections thing ??

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
oh my god how did i miss this gem, this is really good vn, Chapter 5 really make emotions roller coster lol, i really emma and gwen, but regret choose emma solo ending, it make gwen cry~~~, ah btw can we replay between chapter like chapter selections thing ??
I have no regrets playing Emma's solo end. It made me sad to make the other girls sad, but the ending was amazing (and not done?) But I also have no regrets going back and continuing the full story (and I will now follow any other solo/pair/trio endings that are presented).

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
NiiChan
it took me a while to try this one, till i saw it again on the recommendations bar at the top of the homepage..
Absolutly beautiful story, especially for Emma/Emy.. damn you for making me actually cry during her flashback to childhood.. havent done that to a Vn since CeCe's suicide jump in Leap of Faith.. Such a warming alternative to the rest of the content shared or created.. This has become a firm fav.. nicely done dev team

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
it took me a while to try this one, till i saw it again on the recommendations bar at the top of the homepage..
Absolutly beautiful story, especially for Emma/Emy.. damn you for making me actually cry during her flashback to childhood.. havent done that to a Vn since CeCe's suicide jump in Leap of Faith.. Such a warming alternative to the rest of the content shared or created.. This has become a firm fav.. nicely done dev team
Be sure to try Emma's solo ending if you like her storyline. It's something you don't want to miss if you're a fan of her.

Reactions: Crowangel

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Pretty sure it's just the girls in the poll at the top of the page (The nine girls listed as LIs in the game) ... this may be a false assumption though. Some other characters could be side girls, but that seems like it would cause more problems than you already have ...

EDIT: Yea, I forgot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sbren
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes