• Sky

• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 9, 2019
I've found it (had to look carefully in the audio folder section). The theme's called "Covered Bridge" and I tried looking for more details as to who was the composer, but I wasn't successful in that regard (and I've tried to upload the song file in my post but it doesn't work unfortunately). Sorry mate, but at least you know now where to look for (and perhaps the YT link I posted back in my previous post might upload the theme there eventually). :(
thanks for trying mate, I appreciate it!

Reactions: ArDZer
Feb 9, 2019
Honestly, going back to and playing through the main story for the harem ending now is going to difficult because we've spent so much time with Leah, June, Kei and Emma that going back to that sudden change feel so different. I wonder when and how we'll see Leah again, or if Sol will even exist in this timeline. It feels insane to consider the differences now. And then there was the woman with the eyepatch in the post credits scene of the ending, who I think is the same woman from earlier in the story where Moon is having a flashback/bad dream and meets a woman with an eyepatch? I won't lie, my first thought back then was that this is Samira lmao.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Honestly, going back to and playing through the main story for the harem ending now is going to difficult because we've spent so much time with Leah, June, Kei and Emma that going back to that sudden change feel so different. I wonder when and how we'll see Leah again, or if Sol will even exist in this timeline. It feels insane to consider the differences now. And then there was the woman with the eyepatch in the post credits scene of the ending, who I think is the same woman from earlier in the story where Moon is having a flashback/bad dream and meets a woman with an eyepatch? I won't lie, my first thought back then was that this is Samira lmao.
You mean Maya. She appears in Sicae (NiiChan's other project), but which role, apart from being Moon's comrade will she play in the story it remains to be seen. :unsure:

Feb 9, 2019
You mean Maya. She appears in Sicae (NiiChan's other project), but which role, apart from being Moon's comrade will she play in the story it remains to be seen. :unsure:
that's interesting, because in the post credits scene her names was Maki.. so I'm not sure who she is

Feb 9, 2019
Got a question, when are you supposed to make up with Sky? Because I remember she began avoiding you after the morning she hears you with Gwen, and she still hasn't talked to Kei since then and now I've played the solo ending. However I see some people saying they made up with her before having to leave with Emma.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Got a question, when are you supposed to make up with Sky? Because I remember she began avoiding you after the morning she hears you with Gwen, and she still hasn't talked to Kei since then and now I've played the solo ending. However I see some people saying they made up with her before having to leave with Emma.
Is your save older than episode 7? If it is then you were supposed to restart from the beginning for episode 7 or you'd end up kicked off of Gwen and Sky's routes.
When the cast goes on a vacation to I think it was some random island MC and Sky reconcile if her path is active.
If you're not sure then you can open the character menu and Sky's entry should tell you if her path is active or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
that's interesting, because in the post credits scene her names was Maki.. so I'm not sure who she is
I believe Maki's the girl that almost trips at the art gallery, and if the protagonist catches her before she falls he'll notice how light she is. And Klara will state how she wants to keep her away from his date, while waving a knife around in her hand that she somehow smuggled inside. In any case, this pdf has a detailed description as to who is who on both Sicae and MBIML.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2729695_Whos_Who_in_Sicae_and_MBML.pdf

Vezix

Aug 16, 2020
Damn, this game by far has one of the best storylines. The music, models, and overall presentation made the game feel incredibly immersive And the cross over of sicae characters just enhance it. The lead girls have their own strengths, screen time and story. the kind of romance you can have with them makes them all the more a appealing but but but.....

One thing that made this game no.1 for me is Emma's story. There is a lot of pain, sadness, love and happiness in her story. I have not experienced this type of story in any avn, movie or anime. Emma is by far the best girl in this AVN industry. Emma's story from start to finish is so well executed that you can really feel the emotion in every scene. Emma's story is a masterpiece in the romance genre, But there is one shortcoming and that it is not necessary for MC to fulfill his promise to Emma at the first possible opportunity after all, NOW the harem route is WHAT IF for me and i've lost some of my interest in the game there. I hope someday in the future the developer will allow Emma Solo to end after the Jovian plot.

Now with that said, What a ride it was, it really pushed the limits of my emotions. and Yes, I am depressed after playing this game ;)

Feb 9, 2019
Is your save older than episode 7? If it is then you were supposed to restart from the beginning for episode 7 or you'd end up kicked off of Gwen and Sky's routes.
When the cast goes on a vacation to I think it was some random island MC and Sky reconcile if her path is active.
If you're not sure then you can open the character menu and Sky's entry should tell you if her path is active or not.
I haven't been to this island or something. I've only played the main route up to the point you choose emma's ending or you don't, and apart from that have played emma's ending. Is the reconcilliation supposed to happen after this choice in the main story line?

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
So I started Emma's ending on tuesday and now it's saturday and I just finished it.

Not gonna Lie,

I was the same way like holy hell that was a roller coaster ride so to speak well done on that one NiiChan.

But I couldn't wait I jumped back to my save before I decided to do Emma's Solo first.

I must say I am enjoying this greatly it is easily one of my number one faves with Sicae.

I was originally drawn in by the title and description and I am not disappointed what so ever with either title.

The only thing that leaves to question now...

Thanks to MC teasing Freya so much in the beginning this is forever embedded in my brain...
fbi-fbiopenup.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa and OEJ
Feb 9, 2019
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I'll drop it here:
this is the exact one, just missing the background image when you open up preferences.

Now I can finally see clearly this has Daisy and young Emma, along with Emma and Leah.. by the time I got back to the game and met Leah I forgot what the characters on the main menu looked like

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Is this ver have a compressed :?
My Bully Is My Lover [Ch. 1 - Ep. 2 - Fix 1] [NiiChan] crunched
Edit 2023-06-17: updated to Ch. 1 - Ep. 2 - Fix 1

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,74 GB / 1,16 GB - MyBullyIsMyLover-Ch.1_Ep.2_Fix1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,71 GB / 1,13 GB - MyBullyIsMyLover-Ch.1_Ep.2_Fix1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~20,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

This is from about 2 months or so ago (it'll be 3 months now). But here are the links to the compressed current version anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: skdhn and "CJ"
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes