• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
At least NiiChan does recognize that Lily and Sky have been somewhat left aside. Would be nice to see them taking the spotlight in the future.
Nah i disagree, imo every harem becomes (even more) stupid/unrealistic when the number of girls becomes too much. The girls start to feel shallow and there just isnt enough time/story to involve all of them meaningfull. Sky is in the harem already so i guess she will get content and it will make the incest lovers happy .. but do we really need lily with lots of content anymore?

Gwen, Emma, Aine, Freya, Moon, Skye and klara is one girl for every day of the week already, the only one i would make an expception for is claire but this wont happen :p

• Love
Reactions: lejaxfzone

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
One of the most impeccable aspects of this game that I really fond of is: the variety music selection, at first glance I thought that this game only had the generic/plain music selection. But the more I played it, the more wrong I have become.

Truly, I was awe by the song during beach scene with Sky, the Lofi song in some scene with Emma; then the game continued to surprise me with more good song along the way until the very end. Especially the scene where MC and Gwen both duet the "In Your Arms Again" song, really hit the trigger inside me and it's now became the banger song for me the whole day.

Thanks a lot, Niichan. I really hope that you will introduce to us more banger songs in the next update.
View attachment Patrick Bateman (IYAA ).mp4

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
One of the most impeccable aspects of this game that I really fond of is: the variety music selection, at first glance I thought that this game only had the generic/plain music selection. But the more I played it, the more wrong I have become.

Truly, I was awe by the song during beach scene with Sky, the Lofi song in some scene with Emma; then the game continued to surprise me with more good song along the way until the very end. Especially the scene where MC and Gwen both duet the "In Your Arms Again" song, really hit the trigger inside me and it's now became the banger song for me the whole day.

Thanks a lot, Niichan. I really hope that you will introduce to us more banger songs in the next update.
Yeah, I look forward to the music as well, almost as much as the story. :) In your arms again is great, but I prefer Caro Luna's A Mi Madre. It's so passionate! Then there is of course the haunting Ballad to a Mexican Desert which I think is good as well.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Yeah, I look forward to the music as well, almost as much as the story. :) In your arms again is great, but I prefer Caro Luna's A Mi Madre. It's so passionate! Then there is of course the haunting Ballad to a Mexican Desert which I think is good as well.
Oof... Genres like A Mi Madre is just my cup of tea. When I heard the song, I could picture Klara, and I was just like... "yes" :KEK:
May use it again for a certain scene :WeSmart::WeSmart:.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
When the Dev speaks in a different language, tey should have in [] what they are saying instead of having the players look then up.:mad:

lejaxfzone

Mar 1, 2022
I could go for just Moon, Aine and Gwen story without side track. I mean Lily is cute at all but I prefer that effort on Sicae. MBML fans so happy lately while Sicae fans crying at the corner:D Joke aside I almost check everyday for Sicae. I want to know how will it connect with MBML. Also, I agree with Krytax123. I love harem but I don't like it with that much girl. And I know it will block NiiChan in the future. More characters mean more reasonable backstory but it doesn't mean more interaction with girls. Every girl will have fans and everybody wants to see their favs more. But with adding more and more girl will decrease that chance. Can't wait to see new updates.

Reactions: gst314

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Happy to hear, that Aine will get some focus and Lily and Sky haven't been forgotten yet. For me, Lily was always part of the main cast of LIs, she is basically longer in the game than some other LIs, so I don't get it, that people don't care for her. I was pretty sad, when she announced, she would be leaving. I thought "NOOOOOO!!!". And I think, the amount isn't too high, even with Lily. I agree, there is no need for more, but forgetting one LI, that was already somewhat established, even with a full background chapter feels just wrong. And I'm happy to see, that the next episode isn't that far away anymore. Can't wait to play on.

Excelsoxls

Jan 31, 2022
This looks really interesting so far, but I'm not downloading any more games that'll make wait months for small updates after I'm already captivated by the story.
Is this one at least halfway through already?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
This looks really interesting so far, but I'm not downloading any more games that'll make wait months for small updates after I'm already captivated by the story.
Is this one at least halfway through already?
Probably not even close but it has loooots of content already and the updates are coming consistent and arent small.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes