• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Personally, I hope that the beta will not be leaked. I've seen it here often enough that people get upset after leaked betas, that their saves don't work anymore or whatever. A working version gladly, but please no test versions that can trigger who knows what.

Nazsmith

Mar 15, 2021
Personally, I hope that the beta will not be leaked. I've seen it here often enough that people get upset after leaked betas, that their saves don't work anymore or whatever. A working version gladly, but please no test versions that can trigger who knows what.
beta is already finished

Reactions: Balluz and MrLKX

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
*Everyone here is waiting for new episode to see what happen to MC and his LIs next*.

Me, on the other hand:
My bully is my lover.jpeg

Last edited:

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
Really liking the game so far, still on the prologue, but it shows a lot of potential, so much so that I decided to pick up Sicae as well.

I have to ask though: What is the canonical relation between Sky, Klara and MC? Are they blood relatives (mother, daughter and son) or there is no relation? The default is landlady and room mate, but that is usually what people do when they want to go around some patreon policies and stuff. And the dialogues, specially towards Sky (I'm in chapter 3 of the prologue still) make much more sense if she is a sister at least.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
any news on the Release date of the Update ?
1696797040240.png
This was uploaded some weeks ago in the thread, and some days later this was uploaded as well.

My Bully Is My Lover - (Ch.1 - Ep.3) - [Preview #3] + [Status Report #4]

Hey, guys!

I'm back for a post on this batch of previews and decided to include the 4th status report for a reason.

First of all, here's our current numbers:

Current numbers:
Lines of codes: 2505
Renders: 551
Animations: 11
Music & SFX: 6

I must apologize for taking almost a month to finish this batch of renders. I was trying a new way(at least for me) of animating by using items such as pistons. I believed it should make me animate lewd scenes faster than manually animating each body part I want to move. And well... I ultimately failed. Some animators can make it work, but not in my case, I guess. I'm just not comfortable with them at all.

Body parts glitching, hips swaying from Earth to Mars, broken character spines.
Those are only some of the problems I've encountered while experimenting. While I had some successful tests, the movements weren't that realistic to my taste, so I just scraped it and made the animations from scratch again.

That said, we got to cover a massive chunk of this update regarding renders. So I can finally breathe a little bit.

Now, why did I do both the preview and status report at the same time?
I want to rest for a bit after finishing the rest of the renders, which is expected to be tomorrow or the day after. I still need to code them into the game and apply some music and sfx, but those take little time compared to the renders.

I want to take my time and finalize Aine's next arc before I write it. I feel her current outline is subpar. I want more of her. I want to give her more effort even if it kills me(just kidding ). Something main girl worthy. We've done 120% for Emma and Gwen, but what about her? There's nothing for her yet. Heck, we could consider Gwen or Emma standing as the main girl in terms of audience impact.

I don't want her to become the forgotten one like Sky or Lily. I could've done them so much better, but couldn't with my poor writing back then. So I'm eager to give this one girl justice, and I hope I can deliver. If not, then I'll just go cry in the corner for failing my main girl.

Anyways, I wish you all a productive day, so as for myself.

That will be all for now. See you guys on the next one.

- NiiChan out

View attachment 2959762
View attachment 2959763
View attachment 2959764
View attachment 2959769
View attachment 2959772
View attachment 2959774

MM833

Dec 14, 2021
Made a compresed Android port of My Bully is My Lover Chapter 1 Episode 2 with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain
The link doesn't open, says the site took too long to respond

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Really liking the game so far, still on the prologue, but it shows a lot of potential, so much so that I decided to pick up Sicae as well.

I have to ask though: What is the canonical relation between Sky, Klara and MC? Are they blood relatives (mother, daughter and son) or there is no relation? The default is landlady and room mate, but that is usually what people do when they want to go around some patreon policies and stuff. And the dialogues, specially towards Sky (I'm in chapter 3 of the prologue still) make much more sense if she is a sister at least.
They are family of course...

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
Maye I'm too soft for this type of shit but I was pretty invested in Gwen and I really liked Sky, so when the solo ending presented itself I clicked just out of curiosity because Emma's backstory really bumped her to first place tied with Gwen for me, but holy shit, saying goodbye to Gwen really destroyed me. So much so that I had no motivation to play through the ending. I skipped ahead a bit just to see how some things played out and although Sky and Gwen move on and we meet them up later, the goodbye gave me such a bad feeling that just remembering it now makes me tear up.

I know I'm missing a lot of great content based on the comments here and I'm gonna keep a save at that point in the game for a possible future, but holy shit, as of right now, I can't really play through Emma's ending without felling heavily bad. Never felt that in a game before and never thought that a hentai game was gonna be the one to get twist my guts like that. Great emotional writing, NiiChan is really in deserve of a commendation, but fuck that, from now on is only harem route for me.

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
Does anyone know the name of the song that plays when MC finds out Emma's identity? If my hearing doesn't fail me, it is part in japanese and part in english. I tried googling the english lyrics but came out empty.

Reactions: Unknown_None
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes