• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/finishes up to latest version after being in the "VN's-to-read-while-waiting-for-Eternum's-next-update" list for so long

...right, so S̶h̶u̶ ̶r̶o̶u̶t̶e̶ Shu - June reunion chapter when?

Ryatt

Mar 7, 2019
Just a quick question. is there a difference between the Emma's solo ending and the normal download?

squiddog

Aug 9, 2022
Start a new game as you need exact points for each pic. Here is a quick list of what each girls points need to be certain story spots. It took a couple tries as some points where unavoidable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are the spoilers in order of the pics in the gallery? Because I "achieved" all 4 point levels at once and then ran through the game. Still missing the 2nd one somehow.

EDIT: I goofed up and installed a gallery unlock mod without saving my game state. I SO prefer to do this the right way. But I guess, never mind. :) Still curious though.

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Never thought that I would like to have a narcissist femboy best friend like Shu after playing this game (no homo though :HideThePain: ) .

View attachment 2954143
Don't forget he's also a crossdresser (he secretly likes it despite stating his discontent, especially about having to say goodbye to his dignity), and he's still hung up on June after their breakup

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
Don't forget he's also a crossdresser (he secretly likes it despite stating his discontent, especially about having to say goodbye to his dignity), and he's still hung up on June after their breakup
Dang, thanks for your info. Can't wait for the next chapter/ep to see another wacky moment of MC and him.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
He really need to bring back his three girlfriends from overseas to take his mind off things. :)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I just started to play this game, does it have any killing in this game? Like in Sicae?
As in the protagonist being a trained assassin or committing such acts, not exactly, at least at the moment (his cousin Kana from Sicae is one however, and Moon noticed the lad emits a bloodthirsty aura during the meeting on Shu's yacht).

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
My Bully Is My Lover - (Ch.1 - Ep.3) - [Preview #3] + [Status Report #4]

Hey, guys!

I'm back for a post on this batch of previews and decided to include the 4th status report for a reason.

First of all, here's our current numbers:

Current numbers:
Lines of codes: 2505
Renders: 551
Animations: 11
Music & SFX: 6

I must apologize for taking almost a month to finish this batch of renders. I was trying a new way(at least for me) of animating by using items such as pistons. I believed it should make me animate lewd scenes faster than manually animating each body part I want to move. And well... I ultimately failed. Some animators can make it work, but not in my case, I guess. I'm just not comfortable with them at all.

Body parts glitching, hips swaying from Earth to Mars, broken character spines.
Those are only some of the problems I've encountered while experimenting. While I had some successful tests, the movements weren't that realistic to my taste, so I just scraped it and made the animations from scratch again.

That said, we got to cover a massive chunk of this update regarding renders. So I can finally breathe a little bit.

Now, why did I do both the preview and status report at the same time?
I want to rest for a bit after finishing the rest of the renders, which is expected to be tomorrow or the day after. I still need to code them into the game and apply some music and sfx, but those take little time compared to the renders.

I want to take my time and finalize Aine's next arc before I write it. I feel her current outline is subpar. I want more of her. I want to give her more effort even if it kills me(just kidding ). Something main girl worthy. We've done 120% for Emma and Gwen, but what about her? There's nothing for her yet. Heck, we could consider Gwen or Emma standing as the main girl in terms of audience impact.

I don't want her to become the forgotten one like Sky or Lily. I could've done them so much better, but couldn't with my poor writing back then. So I'm eager to give this one girl justice, and I hope I can deliver. If not, then I'll just go cry in the corner for failing my main girl.

Anyways, I wish you all a productive day, so as for myself.

That will be all for now. See you guys on the next one.

- NiiChan out

1695781227038.png
1695781245870.png
1695781271461.png
1695781292276.png
1695781341935.png
1695781390441.png

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
My Bully Is My Lover - (Ch.1 - Ep.3) - [Preview #3] + [Status Report #4]

Hey, guys!

I'm back for a post on this batch of previews and decided to include the 4th status report for a reason.

First of all, here's our current numbers:

Current numbers:
Lines of codes: 2505
Renders: 551
Animations: 11
Music & SFX: 6

I must apologize for taking almost a month to finish this batch of renders. I was trying a new way(at least for me) of animating by using items such as pistons. I believed it should make me animate lewd scenes faster than manually animating each body part I want to move. And well... I ultimately failed. Some animators can make it work, but not in my case, I guess. I'm just not comfortable with them at all.

Body parts glitching, hips swaying from Earth to Mars, broken character spines.
Those are only some of the problems I've encountered while experimenting. While I had some successful tests, the movements weren't that realistic to my taste, so I just scraped it and made the animations from scratch again.

That said, we got to cover a massive chunk of this update regarding renders. So I can finally breathe a little bit.

Now, why did I do both the preview and status report at the same time?
I want to rest for a bit after finishing the rest of the renders, which is expected to be tomorrow or the day after. I still need to code them into the game and apply some music and sfx, but those take little time compared to the renders.

I want to take my time and finalize Aine's next arc before I write it. I feel her current outline is subpar. I want more of her. I want to give her more effort even if it kills me(just kidding ). Something main girl worthy. We've done 120% for Emma and Gwen, but what about her? There's nothing for her yet. Heck, we could consider Gwen or Emma standing as the main girl in terms of audience impact.

I don't want her to become the forgotten one like Sky or Lily. I could've done them so much better, but couldn't with my poor writing back then. So I'm eager to give this one girl justice, and I hope I can deliver. If not, then I'll just go cry in the corner for failing my main girl.

Anyways, I wish you all a productive day, so as for myself.

That will be all for now. See you guys on the next one.

- NiiChan out

View attachment 2959762
View attachment 2959763
View attachment 2959764
View attachment 2959769
View attachment 2959772
View attachment 2959774
At least NiiChan does recognize that Lily and Sky have been somewhat left aside. Would be nice to see them taking the spotlight in the future. The guy from the 3rd pic of the preview does seem suspicious though (wonder if it's that same guy that crossed paths with Freya and the protagonist). :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
No sound during the sex scenes which are few in number, that's the negative point of the game for me, that's my opinion.

But on the other hand, very good story, perfect use of the codes of Japanese animation, light effects, sound, etc. Shu is to die of laughter. Rare are the games that manage to make you feel strong emotions, this game is one of them, Music perfect. Emma's story is of deep beauty and sadness, her solo ending is magnificent, Can't wait for the next update and I will now play at Sicae.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
At least NiiChan does recognize that Lily and Sky have been somewhat left aside. Would be nice to see them taking the spotlight in the future. The guy from the 3rd pic of the preview does seem suspicious though (wonder if it's that same guy that crossed paths with Freya and the protagonist). :unsure::unsure:
Nah, that guy looks like this:
1695823763524.png
I think the guy in the third picture is the one giving Francis Pretzeloctopus orders (maybe it is his father Bonheur?) who has tired of waiting for Francis to succeed:
screenshot0006.png

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes