• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I read on patron how the update is getting close. Honestly doesn't feel like it's been that long since I played the last update so im kinda of surprised it's already getting close.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I read on patron how the update is getting close. Honestly doesn't feel like it's been that long since I played the last update so im kinda of surprised it's already getting close.
I'm now on the final lewd scene and have been working extra hard to improve the animations(discovery and learning just never stop :HideThePain: ). Hopefully, I can get the update out on or before the 20th. And I hope you all like the extra effort and love I put into this update.

1705044157511.png
1705044187704.png

Rule97

May 2, 2018
kinda confused, is it necesary to play SICAE? Or it's most to get references and stuff

Also I wonder, how do people play certain interactions, like Sky and Klara, play them just as being roomate/landlady or full incest or something in between

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
I'm thinking about playing this game But I have some doubts.

1° - What does "This is NOT a remake, the first 7 episodes are Prologue Chapters."

2° - Do I need to play another NiiChan game to understand something about the story?

3° - I saw that there is a "pregnancy" tag, but is there? Or is it something planned to have?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
1° - What does "This is NOT a remake, the first 7 episodes are Prologue Chapters."
We're currently on episode 3 of chapter 1, which makes it sound like there's barely any content. The 7 episodes of the prologue is in response to that assumption, there's 9 complete episodes and another that's currently in progress.
2° - Do I need to play another NiiChan game to understand something about the story?
No, you'll understand more context and know more characters if you play Sicae but you can easily follow along just by playing MBimL.
3° - I saw that there is a "pregnancy" tag, but is there? Or is it something planned to have?
Pretty sure pregnancy content is limited to the Emma solo ending featuring impregnation, pregnancy sex and content featuring the characters actual child after they're born.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
We're currently on episode 3 of chapter 1, which makes it sound like there's barely any content. The 7 episodes of the prologue is in response to that assumption, there's 9 complete episodes and another that's currently in progress.

No, you'll understand more context and know more characters if you play Sicae but you can easily follow along just by playing MBimL.

Pretty sure pregnancy content is limited to the Emma solo ending featuring impregnation, pregnancy sex and content featuring the characters actual child after they're born.
You helped me a lot, I think I'll start with Sicae. Thank you.

VinnneV

Jul 20, 2023
I don't know what the game's development pace is like, but I would appreciate it if someone could tell me whether or not it will take a while for the next update to come out. Or if we will have a scheduled date.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I still can't believe it's gonna be out already. doesn't feel like it was a long cycle. I think I might replay this game from start to finish when it drops :)

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes