• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Idk if I said this here before, but ESE is made for you only to play once and live with its memories. It will last, at least to those who felt it. If you play it again for the experience, then you're probably a maso. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Some say it was an intricately crafted story; no, it's not, honestly. It's as simple as one story can get. And if you really analyze it, ESE is simply a flipped/re-twisted version of Emma's backstory with a different theme.

However, this time, besides the small laughs here and there, it only contained one emotion-manipulative element that you consistently choked in a huge dose. That's why the cope can last long. :HideThePain:

I also learned a lot while making it and realized that less could sometimes be more. I enjoyed making ESE. :)
No problem, Dev! you deserve more success and the way you created such a tragic and at the same time dramatic story that makes you get into the plot, if you ask me about Emma-Solo, for me it was really emotional, imagine that, you calmly play the harem ways and suddenly you have the opportunity to see someone’s ending, and the story immediately grabs your soul as if you were watching a movie. it was truly impressive. good luck with further success! :coffee: (y)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Ooof, She was having Vietnam flashbacks every time they bully him, tough gal, other may had end up like a nerfed version of Claire
If it comes to war flashbacks, Moon must have a hell of a lot of them (and that lassie can't even mourn properly her fallen comrades since her eyes shed blood rather than tears). Shame that Hera caught Emma's foot mid-air, otherwise her master's retribution would've been very ugly (and that doll wetted that pillow with those angry tears due to her situation).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTungsteno

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Ooof, She was having Vietnam flashbacks everytime they bully him, tough gal, other may had end up like a nerfed version of Claire
Ironic, because the first ever critic MBML had was Emma staring into nothingness and is either having a stroke or she is having flashbacks/shellshock from her time in Vietnam when her squad got butchered by the Vietcong. LMAO :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

1000022516.png

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Hey guys I just started this game and I'm enjoying it but I have a question regarding the sex scenes.
The animation will play smoothly for a few seconds and then jerk quickly before going back to smooth for a few seconds after that and the cycle repeats.
Is that normal with this game?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So apparently something happened on Patreon, but I missed it before the page was "put under review" ... Anyone know what happened?

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes