• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Looks interesting, but a game that's on update CH1 EP3 Part 1 is a mega red flag
expect that doesn't mean shit and the game has alot of content. You are just being skeptical for no reason at all. Sure the naming structure may be off putting or confusing to some but never judge a book by it's cover. The prologue is either 5 or 7 chapter.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Yeah, that Sky solo ending was NOT what I was expecting but damned if it didn't get some fulfilling content...

sabishiiryuu

Dec 20, 2018
Looks interesting, but a game that's on update CH1 EP3 Part 1 is a mega red flag
The game has more meat on it than the majority of the drivel on this site, and pretty complex heroines unlike all the fuckdolls you see in most harem games. You're judging it based on a number alone and that is a red flag on you tbh.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Yeah, that Sky solo ending was NOT what I was expecting but damned if it didn't get some fulfilling content...
Don't you mean Emma's ending mate. Because afaik Sky had her heart broken twice in a matter of days (first after accidentally overhearing the protagonist and Gwen having a sexy time and again when that note was slipped under her door as the protagonist departed the house and she read it). Sky only met up with Emma and the protagonist 3 years later (with Gwen, her daughter Leah and her soon-to-be born daughter Sol as company), and it seems they mended their relationship, at least as family.

P.S: One person that was truly devastated about having her heart torn yet again was Gwen, that was indeed sad to see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least according to NiiChan, Gwen might get her solo ending. When will that occur it remains to be seen since he mentioned sometime ago it'll be a monstrous task to get that done.

Last edited:

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Don't you mean Emma's ending mate. Because afaik Sky had her heart broken twice in a matter of days (first after accidentally overhearing the protagonist and Gwen having a sexy time and again when that note was slipped under her door as the protagonist departed the house and she read it). Sky only met up with Emma and the protagonist 3 years later (with Gwen, her daughter Leah and her soon-to-be born daughter Sol as company), and it seems they mended their relationship, at least as family.

P.S: One person that was truly devastated about having her heart torn yet again was Gwen, that was indeed sad to see.
At least according to NiiChan, Gwen might get her solo ending. When will that occur it remains to be seen since he mentioned sometime ago it'll be a monstrous task to get that done.
Yeah... Emma... I was just testing you...

>_>;

Feb 9, 2019
been playing when I get time since may this year, and just got up to date with the end of ch1 ep 3. Emma's solo ending is still painful yet bittersweet to remember. If Gwen gets an ending at the same level I'll be blown away. Honestly the game could have been standalone with Emma's ending + tying up the loose ends of dad etc and it'd make for a phenomenal self contained game, but I'm happy to be able to continue it either way lol. plus ending like that with Emma's ending as you do would be a heartbreaking memory to carry forever whenever I remember playing this game :LOL:

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
been playing when I get time since may this year, and just got up to date with the end of ch1 ep 3. Emma's solo ending is still painful yet bittersweet to remember. If Gwen gets an ending at the same level I'll be blown away. Honestly the game could have been standalone with Emma's ending + tying up the loose ends of dad etc and it'd make for a phenomenal self contained game, but I'm happy to be able to continue it either way lol. plus ending like that with Emma's ending as you do would be a heartbreaking memory to carry forever whenever I remember playing this game :LOL:
Not gonna lie, I would be like this if Gwen got a bittersweet ending like Em.
View attachment iDubbbz - I Have Crippling Depression.mp4

ZeroV2

Jul 16, 2023
"Mega red flag"
Looks like someone took his time to imitate the dumdums of this site.
It's a bad look imo, it makes it seem like the game is being drip fed at a unreasonably slow pace. That being said, I still played it and I thank you for the work on the game as I did enjoy it. It's just an offputting title for the amount of content in the game.

Reactions: NiiChan

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

I still wasnt able to play the emma solo ending, i cant stand seeing my girl gwen like that :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: NiiChan and ArDZer

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I still wasnt able to play the emma solo ending, i cant stand seeing my girl gwen like that :cry:
I only played Emma- Solo ending, got a huge depression for months, never came back (still one of the best story i ever saw,just, so sad that, i couldn't stop crying for days)

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
"THIS IS NOT A REVENGE GAME. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR REVENGE, THIS GAME IS NOT FOR YOU."

And why would you disappoint us in such a hurtful way... :cry:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I only played Emma- Solo ending, got a huge depression for months, never came back (still one of the best story i ever saw,just, so sad that, i couldn't stop crying for days)
I played the Emma ending knowing I was going to come back and continue the rest of the story ... that montage at the end almost made me change my mind, but I'm caught up now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While I doubt anything will beat the Emma ending and character is the best written character. I honestly only played her ending it to see the content I still perfer Gwen, Aine, Lilly, Moon and Naomi over Emma even after seeing it. idk why I just do.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
While I doubt anything will beat the Emma ending and character is the best written character. I honestly only played her ending it to see the content I still perfer Gwen, Aine, Lilly, Moon and Naomi over Emma even after seeing it. idk why I just do.
Emma is my favorite since her backstory was revealed, but the Gwen-focused story was also amazing.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
NiiChan is so smart and cunning that a year has passed and people are still depressed of ending Emma-Solo... creative mastery! :coffee: :Kappa:@NiiChan
Idk if I said this here before, but ESE is made for you only to play once and live with its memories. It will last, at least to those who felt it. If you play it again for the experience, then you're probably a maso. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Some say it was an intricately crafted story; no, it's not, honestly. It's as simple as one story can get. And if you really analyze it, ESE is simply a flipped/re-twisted version of Emma's backstory with a different theme.

However, this time, besides the small laughs here and there, it only contained one emotion-manipulative element that you consistently choked in a huge dose. That's why the cope can last long. :HideThePain:

I also learned a lot while making it and realized that less could sometimes be more. I enjoyed making ESE. :)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes