• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I just finished playing through this game for the first time, and I was a little disappointed by it.

Until I got to episode 5, that is. The game made a huge leap in quality starting with that episode, and barring a few odd moments, it's been really enjoyable ever since. I even enjoy this game when it's breaking my heart (Emy :cry:) or terrifying me (Klara wtf!?). I'm very curious about how Leah is going to fit into the canon ending though, or if we'll ever see her outside of Emma's solo ending. I can't wait to spend more time with "the gang" in the future!
leah will be in the canon story too., and yeah the starting 3 to 4 episodes are very diff and its where most ppl lose interest but Nii will be looking into gradually changing those. you should try his other game which is kinda licked to this one and is in the same universe

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
Damn bro, i was happy that i finally had some time to download and play this game again,see what the new updates are all about. but i ended up being faced with a whooping 6GB file . With my Gary the snail internet there's no way that's happening.

Can anyone please share a compressed version or something if there was one. Thank you.

Also Emma best girl (i know i didnt play in so long and there is so much new content but my opinion still stands)tg
In the future you could also consider downloading MEGAsync. You can use it for free and download 5GB at a time, but it remembers the part that is already downloaded. So you can download 5GB wait 6 hours and get the rest, or just turn your laptop/PC off go to sleep and work and when you start your laptop/PC up again it will download the remaining GB. That is how I do it. They say compressed version lose some quality and I rather have the best possible quality.

Jack_Spicer

Feb 14, 2022
In the future you could also consider downloading MEGAsync. You can use it for free and download 5GB at a time, but it remembers the part that is already downloaded. So you can download 5GB wait 6 hours and get the rest, or just turn your laptop/PC off go to sleep and work and when you start your laptop/PC up again it will download the remaining GB. That is how I do it. They say compressed version lose some quality and I rather have the best possible quality.
Thank you. I really hate low quality images too , so i'll try this.
Time to re-download i think Kekekek

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
damn looks it's progressing alot faster than I thought. Still gonna be awhile but I cant wait.
Knock on the wood, but I'm slowly getting better. And so, my focus on and attention to the development also have started to return. I didn't expect the development to move this fast either, especially these past few days. But I guess that's a good thing. :D

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Should I play Sicae before playing this?
As they're both currently in development simultaneously, it's kinda irrelevant which you play first ... I actually think playing Sicae after a specific event* in MBML would keep you better in the MCs perspective, and there's no knowing at this point if later on there's a "better" place to start, but I don't think there's any harmful spoilery effects if you play concurrently.

*You would definitely understand after the event is over, no need give it away even hidden.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
As they're both currently in development simultaneously, it's kinda irrelevant which you play first ... I actually think playing Sicae after a specific event* in MBML would keep you better in the MCs perspective, and there's no knowing at this point if later on there's a "better" place to start, but I don't think there's any harmful spoilery effects if you play concurrently.

*You would definitely understand after the event is over, no need give it away even hidden.
I might be mistaken but also I thought I read something like he is working more on this game so the future events in the other makes more sense or something like that. I might be wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer
Apr 29, 2021
NiiChan What a masterful creation you have made, certainly was a pleasant surprise to experience it along with your other game as well, Devs with two of such a kind of projects are actually a rare breed so definitely appreciate the effort you put into your process of game development. The way both games transitions between humor, philosophy, thriller and back to slice of daily stuff genre is just surreal to experience, which really shows how creatively well thought the plot has been till the current release; especially one instance of that was the Emma solo route and her conclusion, and how detailed it was at no point it felt like an early branching conclusion or half baked rushed content, something that is a rare feature to see in-game conclusions and was quite wholesome to experience. From your patreon kinda got to know about your condition which was unfortunate to hear and as others must have also stated in this forum, would certainly expect that as you know about it better than anyone else you are taking proper measures for it as content can wait because the quality you produce will be far more satisfactory for the whole community if you are feeling optimal. Take care there Dev!

Thanks for reading Dev; best wishes for ahead:)

Onizuka2050

Jun 16, 2023
I want to play this game for the first time and have a couple of questions.

What does "This is NOT a remake, the first 7 episodes are Prologue Chapters." mean? Is MyBullyIsMyLover-Ch.1_Ep.3-pc the full game or is the prologie (EP 1-7) an extra game like with DropOut Saga?

In the OP there are 2 walkthrough mods, one official and one unofficial. The official seems outdated (I guess?) and the unofficial has to zips. If I understand it right, one is the mod plus gallery unlocker and one is only the mod?
Which one is preferred, the official or the unofficial mod?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I want to play this game for the first time and have a couple of questions.

What does "This is NOT a remake, the first 7 episodes are Prologue Chapters." mean? Is MyBullyIsMyLover-Ch.1_Ep.3-pc the full game or is the prologie (EP 1-7) an extra game like with DropOut Saga?

In the OP there are 2 walkthrough mods, one official and one unofficial. The official seems outdated (I guess?) and the unofficial has to zips. If I understand it right, one is the mod plus gallery unlocker and one is only the mod?
Which one is preferred, the official or the unofficial mod?
The mods, not sure what's up there.

The game had a long prologue, and the updates were called .01-.07, then changed to C1.E1 when the first official chapter was released. The message was mostly for people who had been playing the prologue chapters to let them know the whole game was still in the one file, and that you could download the current version of the game and still start from scratch.

At this point, it probably is a bit outdated to have the message there, at least for new players who started after episode 1, but it's still valid for anyone who was here for the early prologues and took a break, so it's reasonable to keep it up for that reason.

EDIT: It's also somewhat effective for people who were part of the "Emma's Solo Ending" chapter (which is also not a separate game, but part of the full game and integrated into the whole thing).

Basically, there's only one game file necessary, and it's whatever the current game file is.

Onizuka2050

Jun 16, 2023
The mods, not sure what's up there.

The game had a long prologue, and the updates were called .01-.07, then changed to C1.E1 when the first official chapter was released. The message was mostly for people who had been playing the prologue chapters to let them know the whole game was still in the one file, and that you could download the current version of the game and still start from scratch.

At this point, it probably is a bit outdated to have the message there, at least for new players who started after episode 1, but it's still valid for anyone who was here for the early prologues and took a break, so it's reasonable to keep it up for that reason.

EDIT: It's also somewhat effective for people who were part of the "Emma's Solo Ending" chapter (which is also not a separate game, but part of the full game and integrated into the whole thing).

Basically, there's only one game file necessary, and it's whatever the current game file is.
Thanks, this clears things up for me. :D

assassin2597

Feb 2, 2019
So I'm already in chapter 2 after the prologue but does Lily not have a love route? Close to finishing the story but her route never started and thats cause i followed the walkthrough

Reactions: fujgyhh

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So I'm already in chapter 2 after the prologue but does Lily not have a love route? Close to finishing the story but her route never started and thats cause i followed the walkthrough
I think her path probably gonna be the last one to start when it does. I could be wrong but I swore I read that she is going to gone for awhile so the dev can put more a focus on other things like the story backstory etc etc but she is going to come back at some point. So i'm guessing that is going to be when we really start her path.

assassin2597

Feb 2, 2019
I think her path probably gonna be the last one to start when it does. I could be wrong but I swore I read that she is going to gone for awhile so the dev can put more a focus on other things like the story backstory etc etc but she is going to come back at some point. So i'm guessing that is going to be when we really start her path.
Ah thanks. Yeah thought it was weird she was one of the LIs but her story has her leaving what seems like she won't be coming back like what lol

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes