• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
My guess is that Gwen, Aine and Emma will become a mother at the same time. Judging how actively Kei's penis is and the horniness as well as the impact of those girls toward Kei are top of the world, simply kinda overwhelm other LIs at the moment :HideThePain: .
Not that actively if you think about it. Gwen is the one that MC fucked the most - I wonder if NiiChan has a bias kek - and she is on the pill. Aine still hasn't fallen on our sword and Emma only got it once. Even Sky got it more than once and she was on bad terms with MC for a while.

For the 3 of them to become a mother at the same time, considering Gwen is on the pill, it would take some planning AND some luck, or at least a very happy coincidence.
If we ever make another solo ending, it will be with Gwen. Aside from Emma, she's the 2nd most fleshed-out character in the story. Ideas for her solo are already on the whiteboard, too. However, looking at it, it will be a monstrous task, unlike Emma, where the setup was quite simple. The real question is, haven't you had enough with Emma's ending? Now that you know how I do my endings, do you guys really want to do it again? One more time? Really? :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
I love Gwen, she is my favourite girl, but I don't think I can handle another solo ending. Emma's was great, but holy shit did I suffer at times. Specially since the first time I did it, I knew nothing about it and was in a relationship with Gwen and Sky already. I clicked the solo ending option out of curiosity and Gwen crying destroyed me.

Considering the very premise of a harem and a harem ending, my only hope is that this ending will be just wholesome and fun and light and no suffering please just let me be happy.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I love Gwen, she is my favourite girl, but I don't think I can handle another solo ending. Emma's was great, but holy shit did I suffer at times. Specially since the first time I did it, I knew nothing about it and was in a relationship with Gwen and Sky already. I clicked the solo ending option out of curiosity and Gwen crying destroyed me.

Considering the very premise of a harem and a harem ending, my only hope is that this ending will be just wholesome and fun and light and no suffering please just let me be happy.
Ya it took me a solid 2-3 updates to get over the crying Gwen and the heartbroken Sky before I could actually sit through the whole Emma ending. And this is from someone who was in the Emma best girl camp ever since the cookie buying scene. As much as I love Gwen I don't think I could do it again

Reactions: Kugatsu500

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Read the progress report 1 page back said to see Lilly will be leaving at least for sometime. But I can see it making sense to focus on other characters and story. But I have faith when she does come back it will be worth as I love everything about this game.

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
Niichan on his way to "talk" to the person who yapping about this game doesn't have the revenge part. Despite the fact that there is a warning text, that is even bigger than Kim Kardashian's ass on the #1 page.
View attachment 3077503
Imagine craving revenge in this game. If your bully is a hot girl and her hot girl friends, the best revenge is to make them fall in love with you and love them back. And then fuck them silly. This is truly the chadest game and people who can't see it are blinded by their misconceptions.

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
Niichan on his way to "talk" to the person who yapping about this game doesn't have the revenge part. Despite the fact that there is a warning text, that is even bigger than Kim Kardashian's ass on the #1 page.
View attachment 3077503
Bro imagine wanting to have a revenge path like bro go get a life be mature enough, if you are yapping about this game doesn't have a revenge path then don't play it.

• Haha
Reactions: Penis Lord

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
So...when does this kick off for folks? Just passed the point where MC gives Gwen a bottle of wine and she gives him a handjob. (I guess that's the end of ep 3 of the prologue) So far it's been a mildly weird off kilter slice of life story, with a villain (Hera) lurking in the background, but I'm not seeing what all the positive reviews are talking about. Are there some big events that shake things up around the corner and get things moving, or is this just how the story is?

Also, this does not feel like a harem story so far, other than everyone seems to be crushing on MC. I don't see how they'd be okay with sharing him.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So...when does this kick off for folks? Just passed the point where MC gives Gwen a bottle of wine and she gives him a handjob. (I guess that's the end of ep 3 of the prologue) So far it's been a mildly weird off kilter slice of life story, with a villain (Hera) lurking in the background, but I'm not seeing what all the positive reviews are talking about. Are there some big events that shake things up around the corner and get things moving, or is this just how the story is?

Also, this does not feel like a harem story so far, other than everyone seems to be crushing on MC. I don't see how they'd be okay with sharing him.
I dont recall what chapters it gets good but I want to say it's around When you get the Emma backstory. Honestly I call this more like harem light. As it's a rare harem game where romance and story / character development take priority over the harem aspect. The actual harem part comes in kind of late in the story. tbh this is also one of the few harems I say where not every girl is crushing on the MC because he is the MC. Instead the majority of them have a story reason as to why but same are for sure.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Imagine craving revenge in this game. If your bully is a hot girl and her hot girl friends, the best revenge is to make them fall in love with you and love them back. And then fuck them silly. This is truly the chadest game and people who can't see it are blinded by their misconceptions.
Don't forget knocking them up.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I dont recall what chapters it gets good but I want to say it's around When you get the Emma backstory. Honestly I call this more like harem light. As it's a rare harem game where romance and story / character development take priority over the harem aspect. The actual harem part comes in kind of late in the story. tbh this is also one of the few harems I say where not every girl is crushing on the MC because he is the MC. Instead the majority of them have a story reason as to why but same are for sure.
Thanks for the response. I guess I'll give it till around there (seems soon, they are already teasing Emma/Emy backstory stuff [and it seems likely she's the friend from grade 1 that MC forgot about])

Everything seems stilted to me, like it is all just a bit askew. Like all the people are puppets rather than people. It's hard to put into words.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Thanks for the response. I guess I'll give it till around there (seems soon, they are already teasing Emma/Emy backstory stuff [and it seems likely she's the friend from grade 1 that MC forgot about])

Everything seems stilted to me, like it is all just a bit askew. Like all the people are puppets rather than people. It's hard to put into words.
Give it until Episode 5 of the prologue. All previous episodes before that are... well... meh.
Of course, it is not the best game out here, so feel free to drop the game off if it's still not your flavor of liking. :)

Reactions: Hungover00

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Can we fvk shin??
Do you want the protagonist and Shu to wake up next to each other in a bed and end up mentally scarred for life? It won't happen chief. Plus, Shu exasperates his "best friend" way too much in order for that to happen (though the screams they'll be making that morning after would be so loud, mostly from the femboy's part). :giggle::whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Wait, did they just abandon Emy to live in a house alone after her mother died, for...months I think? What even is going on?

Hope her hair colour comes back.

*edit: Wait, what?! 11 years abandoned alone? 6-17? I know the game keeps saying Hera is some god-tier level scary rich person, but that is insane. Like even the uber-wealthy would have to have a better cover story for that. (also, why is a park shutting down before sunset? that's weird) So...my only conclusion is these people aren't human, this isn't Earth, normal morality doesn't apply because of some crazy-ass secret rules (cultural?). What is even the point of all this? It's so far away from reality I have a hard time understanding how the idea even came up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
Wait, did they just abandon Emy to live in a house alone after her mother died, for...months I think? What even is going on?

Hope her hair colour comes back.

*edit: Wait, what?! 11 years abandoned alone? 6-17? I know the game keeps saying Hera is some god-tier level scary rich person, but that is insane. Like even the uber-wealthy would have to have a better cover story for that. (also, why is a park shutting down before sunset? that's weird) So...my only conclusion is these people aren't human, this isn't Earth, normal morality doesn't apply because of some crazy-ass secret rules (cultural?). What is even the point of all this? It's so far away from reality I have a hard time understanding how the idea even came up.
As far as I know, Hera didn't abandon Emy, it's Emy's choice to live alone after of the tragic event happened. Hera still provided the necessary support for her to live alone, until she finally decided to work under Hera's wings.

About the supernatural/Cult part: You will see some little about it during Kei's story, as well as in the end of Emy's Solo ending, but I personally think Emy's ending is considered non-canon or maybe just a placeholder for a future 3rd game .

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
As far as I know, Hera didn't abandon Emy, it's Emy's choice to live alone after of the tragic event happened. Hera still provided the necessary support for her to live alone, until she finally decided to work under Hera's wings.
A 6 year old doesn't have the ability or knowledge to make that decision, and it should never be left in their hands. That's insanely fucked up and tying women to railroad tracks level of evil and cruel. And that's when Hera was supposedly something resembling a human being.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes