• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't remember any character forced on the player. Yes, there's a playful character that, in the most recent update, has a scene that resembles femdom, but only surface-level, and you still have to choose to do the scene. Yes, it's not explicitly stated at the start, but I still contend it's not really that, but that's just me (this is all assuming it's the scene with Freya I'm thinking of ... if it's another scene then I'm even more confused).

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I don't remember any character forced on the player. Yes, there's a playful character that, in the most recent update, has a scene that resembles femdom, but only surface-level, and you still have to choose to do the scene. Yes, it's not explicitly stated at the start, but I still contend it's not really that, but that's just me (this is all assuming it's the scene with Freya I'm thinking of ... if it's another scene then I'm even more confused).
Amazing point, the way to not have a surprise femdom scene is to skip an LI after that confession in a harem game. Brilliant.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
I find it insane how some people have a fragile sense of their own masculinity in this place. A 2D videogame girl does a footjob while roleplaying in a very light and silly scenario, then proceeds to be dominated by the male and fucked silly on a carpet and people go: "OH MY GAWD, I CAN'T WITH THIS FEMDOM SHIT".
I mean... Bruh. It is not like she tied the MC to the bed and forced her pussy in his face while calling him slave. Calm down bruh.
I myself don't really enjoy femdom - unless it ends in domination loss, which is almost the case here - and saw nothing wrong with the scene.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I find it insane how some people have a fragile sense of their own masculinity in this place. A 2D videogame girl does a footjob while roleplaying in a very light and silly scenario, then proceeds to be dominated by the male and fucked silly on a carpet and people go: "OH MY GAWD, I CAN'T WITH THIS FEMDOM SHIT".
I mean... Bruh. It is not like she tied the MC to the bed and forced her pussy in his face while calling him slave. Calm down bruh.
I myself don't really enjoy femdom - unless it ends in domination loss, which is almost the case here - and saw nothing wrong with the scene.
I think that you have not even seen worst here. Take a look at the developer's other project and see the reactions to a certain LI.

Reactions: bacienvu88

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Freya FJ to me is surely a plus. Just hoped to have a barefoot one with both feet and less dominant but better than nothing

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
I was replaying the game just to see Gwen's storyline again because I love her so fucking much and if anything happens to her I will kill everyone and then myself. Then something ocurred to me. "Different kind of Love", the song that plays for MC and Aine relationship fits MC and Gwen much better than MC and Aine. Am I the only one that thinks so?

Also I'm 90% sure that this song plays in a scene between MC and Naomi, what's up with that?

Reactions: Blastharddick

DogManSalad

Feb 13, 2020
Pleasantly surprised by this one. While I saw the disclaimer this wasn't a revenge game, people's definition of revenge can differ, so I half expected darker undertones. Not the case at all, invested in the story already, keep up the good work.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
MBML MC has 9 LI's, while Sicae's MC has 13. Please NiiChan, give us Claire. It would make a round 10 and dating both Fang and Owl would be the chadest move.
I'm pretty sure I remember NiiChan once saying that Claire won't be a LI in MBIML or Sicae. If then it would happen in a third VN, but that won't happen until either MBIML or more likely Sicae is finished.

That being said, both Moon and Claire would fill a very similar role in the group dynamic, which I would think is a bit redundant. And in Sicae, it just doesn't make sense from a plot standpoint.

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
I'm pretty sure I remember NiiChan once saying that Claire won't be a LI in MBIML or Sicae. If then it would happen in a third VN, but that won't happen until either MBIML or more likely Sicae is finished.
Is the teaser at the end of Emma's solo storyline confirmed to be the third VN? And if it is, it seems to be taking place in a quite distant future.
That being said, both Moon and Claire would fill a very similar role in the group dynamic, which I would think is a bit redundant. And in Sicae, it just doesn't make sense from a plot standpoint.
That is a very good point. Counter point, however: she hot
Oh well, we haven't seen any love for Lily yet anyway, so a new LI could possibly be too much. Which makes me wonder how NiiChan is managing to juggle 4 more than MBML in Sicae. Haven't played enough of it to see how it is going.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
compressed anyone ? my mobile data can't handle the original size .
This is the current compressed version that was uploaded some weeks ago.
My Bully Is My Lover [Ch1 Ep3 Part 1] [NiiChan] Compressed

Compressed: ~1.16gb

or Work or or Pixeldrain or

For GoFile and PixelDrains
Thanks MyPreciousCJ |

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes